Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: (695 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(13/08/2017) What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Really Safe? / What Is Heaven Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
This summary of my understanding of the scriptural teaching on heaven constituted the guidelines around which I exercised my imagination to portray scenes in heaven:
1. Heaven is the dwelling place of God( Deut. 26:15; Matt. 6:9).
2. Heaven is the dwelling place of God’s angels( Luke 2:15; Matt. 28:2; Heb. 12:22).
3. Heaven is the dwelling place of God’s saints from earth who have diedand now live there in his presence (Rev. 4-5; Luke 16:22, 25; Heb. 12:23).
4. At death, the human spirit leaves the body ( Ec. 12:7) and goes either to heaven or hell( Luke 16:22ff).
5. There is immediate conscious existence after death, both in heaven and hell( Luke 16:22ff.; Luke 23:43; 2 Cor. 5:8; Rev. 6:9-11; Phil. 1:23). There is no “soul sleep” or period of unawareness preceding heaven. (“Fallen asleep” in 1 Thes. 4:13is a euphemism for death, describing the spirit’s departure from the body, ending our conscious existenceon earth.)
6. Heaven is an actual place, to and from which Christ ( John 1:32; 6:33; Acts 1:2), angels ( Matt. 28:2; Rev. 10:1) and in rare circumstances people, even prior to their deaths, have traveled ( 2 Kings 2:11; 2 Cor. 12:2; Rev. 11:12).
7. Heaven is consistently referred to as “up” in location( Mark 6:41; Luke 9:51). We do not know whether it is a place “in the heavens” (the universe beyond the earth) or entirely outside the space/time continuum. We do know heaven is someplace, and presently that place isn’t earth.
8. Heaven is where Christ came from( John 6:42), where he returned after his resurrection ( Acts 1:11), where he now is and from which he will physically return to earth again ( Acts 1:11; Rev. 19:1-16).
9. Heaven is described as a city( Heb. 11:16; 12:22; 13:14; Rev. 21:12). The normal understanding of a “city” is a place of many residences in near proximity, the inhabitants of which are subject to a common government. “City” may also connote varied and bustling activity.
10. Heaven contains for believers a permanent inheritance, an unperishing estate specifically reserved for us.( 1 Pet. 1:4).
11. Heaven is the Christian’s country of citizenship( Heb. 11:16; Phil. 3:20). Christ is our King. We are his ambassadors, representing his agenda on earth ( 2 Cor. 5:20). While on our brief stay here, we are aliens, strangers and pilgrims ( Heb. 11:3). Ambassadors, aliens and pilgrims identify themselves and plan their lives with a focus on their home country. Should they become too engrossed in the alien country where they temporarily reside, they can easily compromise their allegiances to their true King and true country.
12. God’s people should long for heaven.This pleases our Lord, who has prepared a place there for us ( Heb. 11:13-16; 2 Cor. 5:2). We should be ever-motivated by the anticipation of heaven ( Phil. 3:14; 2 Tim. 4:cool.
13. Heaven and all that it represents should be a central object of our attention in this life.Our hearts or minds are to be continuously set on these “things above” where Christ is in heaven, not on “earthly things” ( Col. 3:1-4).
Note: The popular notion of Christians being “so heavenly minded they’re of no earthly good” is a myth. On the contrary, most of us are so earthly minded we are of no heavenly or earthly good. C. S. Lewis said, “It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this one.” God commands us to be heavenly minded, and doing so will give us the perspective and motivation to live on earth as he has commanded us ( Heb. 11:26-27).
14. There is a sense in which believers are currently in heaven with Christ( Eph. 2:6; Col. 3:3). Our intimate link with Christ in his redemptive work somehow makes us inseparable from him. As we walk with him and commune with him in this world, this reality makes it sometimes possible to experience a faint foretaste of heaven’s delights and wonders.
15. Heaven will provide us delivery from the present conditions of material decay and corruption( Matt. 6:20).
16. Heaven will provide us delivery from the current sinful human condition( Rom. 7:24).
17. The redeemed in heaven are described as “shining” and wearing “white robes,” indicating their moral purity and righteousness( Dan. 12:3; Matt. 13:43; Rev. 3:4; 6:11).
18. Heaven is a place of great joy and pleasures for the redeemed( Psalm 16:11).
19. The names of Christ’s redeemed are written in heaven( Luke 10:20; Heb. 12:23; Rev. 20:15).
20. When in his presence, Christ will give new names to the righteous, known only between him and them( Rev. 2:17). This implies some level of privacy.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cc::Lalasticlala
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by ayourbamie: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Heaven is real
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by blessedvisky(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Hmm. So u mean people go to heaven or he'll straight after death. So what do the following mean??

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

OP if people go to heaven straight, why do they need to be resurrected.?? As you can see, resurrection applies to both believer and unbeliever.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by menix(m): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Heaven is a place Of jolly..

There would be no police to disturb weed smokers..

U get high but u don't get drunk.

I think the only thing that won't be allowed in heaven is Kwaff(S3X)..
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thanks..A believer that died in christ doesn't remain in the grave.there spirit goes directly to heaven after death.they will be there until the judgement day.
And Jesus replied,"I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise{luke 23:43}
blessedvisky:
Hmm. So u mean people go to heaven or he'll straight after death. So what do the following mean??

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

OP if people go to heaven straight, why do they need to be resurrected.?? As you can see, resurrection applies to both believer and unbeliever.
The moment someone dies,His spirit leaves the body immediately and
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by blessedvisky(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Thanks..A believer that died in christ doesn't remain in the grave.there spirit goes directly to heaven after death.they will be there until the judgement day.
And Jesus replied,"I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise{luke 23:43}

The moment someone dies,His spirit leaves the body immediately and

And what? Complete it now. if they are in heaven? Why do they need to resurrect?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
blessedvisky:

And what? Complete it now. if they are in heaven? Why do they need to resurrect?
The thief on the cross with jesus ,didn't jesus tell him,you will be in heaven with me tonight?
The facts is ,the spirit goes to heaven resting until the judgement day and it would come back resurrected with the new body when the trumpet sounds.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by blessedvisky(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stevebamdex:

The thief on the cross with jesus ,didn't jesus tell him,you will be in heaven with me tonight?
The facts is ,the spirit goes to heaven resting until the judgement day and it would come back resurrected with the new body when the trumpet sounds.
Lol. This is funny. According to the Bible, JESUS went to the grave ( hades/ hell/sheol) on the day of the crucifixion and was there for 3 days and 3 nights. Now if JESUS said the their will be where he is, then the their went to hell also. Let me show you scriptures

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

OP take your time and read all that I have posted.

Obviously as at when JESUS died, he went to hell/hades/sheol and preached to the spirits of the people there. 1st Peter tells us specifically that JESUS preached to those from Noah's and time and those who are dead. Also from Matthew, we see that the Saints resurrected or appeared after Jesus's death. This shows they were not in Heaven prior to that. It was after this that they could ascend to heaven. Remember Paul said Christ is the first person to ascend into heaven( the presence of God).
So obviously the their that JESUS promised DID NOT go to heaven straight, since Christ also didn't go to heaven straight upon his death.

Do you understand? ? Let me know Pls.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by blessedvisky(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Change their to thief please
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by jiggaz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
blessedvisky:

Lol. This is funny. According to the Bible, JESUS went to the grave ( hades/ hell/sheol) on the day of the crucifixion and was there for 3 days and 3 nights. Now if JESUS said the their will be where he is, then the their went to hell also. Let me show you scriptures

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Obviously as at when JESUS died, he went to hell/hades/sheol and preached to the spirits of the people there. 1st Peter tells us specifically that JESUS preached to those from Noah's and time and those who are dead. Also from Matthew, we see that the Saints resurrected or appeared after Jesus's death. This shows they were not in Heaven prior to that. It was after this that they could ascend to heaven. Remember Paul said Christ is the first person to ascend into heaven( the presence of God).
So obviously the their that JESUS promised DID NOT go to heaven straight, since Christ also didn't go to heaven straight upon his death.

OK lemme answer your question. Before Christ died on the cross, believers do not go to Heaven directly when they die. They go to Paradise also called Abraham's Bosom, which is located in Sheol. But after Christ died and satisfied God's wrath for sin, Believers now go to heaven directly after death. Why old testament believers couldn't go to heaven directly was that Christ have not died to atone for the sin of mankind since the fall of Adam in the garden of Eden.

Now concerning your other question on why believers need to be resurrected on the last day? When a believer in Christ die, his spirit will go directly to heaven to be with the Lord. Meanwhile his physical body is still in the grave here on earth. But at the Rapture of the church, Christ will descend from heaven with a great shout!! and the dead in Christ will rise first, followed by we believers that are alive at that time and we all will receive our glorified body immediately and meet our Lord Jesus in the air.

Why we need a glorified body is that in our glorified body, we will be exactly like Christ, that's the last part of our redemption in Christ that He purchased for us at the cross .... we can never die again and we can travel at the speed of light. Dead believers in heaven right now don't have their glorified body yet, they are just spirits in human form over there in heaven. But at the rapture, wherever their body is, whether those that drowned in the sea or rotten in grave, the power of God will bring their atoms together wherever it is.... That power in Christ that He used during the creation of the universe will manifest cos it is written "In Him everything was held together".... i hope i have answered your question though?.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
jiggaz:
OK lemme answer your question. Before Christ died on the cross, believers do not go to Heaven directly when they die. They go to Paradise also called Abraham's Bosom, which is located in Sheol. But after Christ died and satisfied God's wrath for sin, Believers now go to heaven directly after death. Why old testament believers couldn't go to heaven directly was that Christ have not died to atone for the sin of mankind since the fall of Adam in the garden of Eden.

Now concerning your other question on why believers need to be resurrected on the last day? When a believer in Christ die, his spirit will go directly to heaven to be with the Lord. Meanwhile his physical body is still in the grave here on earth. But at the Rapture of the church, Christ will descend from heaven with a great shout!! and the dead in Christ will rise first, followed by we believers that are alive at that time and we all will receive our glorified body immediately and meet our Lord Jesus in the air.

Why we need a glorified body is that in our glorified body, we will be exactly like Christ, that's the last part of our redemption in Christ that He purchased for us at the cross .... we can never die again and we can travel at the speed of light. Dead believers in heaven right now don't have their glorified body yet, they are just spirits in human form over there in heaven. But at the rapture, wherever their body is, whether those that drowned in the sea or rotten in grave, the power of God will bring their atoms together wherever it is.... That power in Christ that He used during the creation of the universe will manifest cos it is written "In Him everything was held together".... i hope i have answered your question though?.
Great analysis bro..God will enlarge your knowledge..!
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
blessedvisky:

You have answered yourself unknowingly bro.look at the bible verses you have quoted.Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

They have been there in their graves for ages before the death of christ.but the moment christ died on the cross.what happened ?they all arose and Where did they go?into Heaven ofcourse , Together with that thief on the cross..christians aint limited into the graves when they die just as jesus is no longer in the grave .their spirit would rise up and go into heaven and rest until last day when the trumpet would sounds..do you now understand?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by blessedvisky(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stevebamdex:

You have answered yourself unknowingly bro.look at the bible verses you have quoted.Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

They have been there in their graves for ages before the death of christ.but the moment christ died on the cross.what happened ?they all arose and Where did they go?into Heaven ofcourse , Together with that thief on the cross..christians aint limited into the graves when they die just as jesus is no longer in the grave .their spirit would rise up and go into heaven and rest until last day when the trumpet would sounds..do you now understand?

Lol. The bible clearly talks about believers, I mean Christians sleeping. They don't go to heaven straight. If they did, then why would the dead in Christ rise first if they are already in heaven? Can u answer??

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Obviously the dead in Christ will be raised @ d rapture. Can you tell me why they will be resurrected if they are already in heaven??. ?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by jiggaz(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Great analysis bro..God will enlarge your knowledge..!
Amen bro... thank u....
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by jiggaz(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:

Lol. The bible clearly talks about believers, I mean Christians sleeping. They don't go to heaven straight. If they did, then why would the dead in Christ rise first if they are already in heaven? Can u answer??

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Obviously the dead in Christ will be raised @ d rapture. Can you tell me why they will be resurrected if they are already in heaven??. ?
Okay, why the Bible talks about the Believer sleeping in the grave instead of saying the Believer died is that DEATH IS NO LONGER DEATH FOR THE BELIEVER IN CHRIST, MEANING THAT SINCE CHRIST DIED AND ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD, HE CONQUERED DEATH. AND WE BELIEVERS DIED WITH HIM. SO A BELIEVER IN CHRIST DOESN'T NEED TO FEAR DEATH COS LIFE DOESN'T END THERE, IT NOW MEANS A GATEWAY FROM THIS LIFE INTO A MORE GLORIOUS LIFE IN HEAVEN...

For your 2nd question on why believers need to be resurrected if they are already in heaven, it is because Christ will give all believers their Glorified Body on that day. The believers in heaven right now don't have their Glorified Bodies yet, they are just spirits in heaven with human form living a glorious life far better than what we have here on earth. I told you before the importance of having a glorified body. Its our last inheritance of what Christ purchased for us on the Cross.

The importance of a Glorified body

a) We will become immortal, we wont die again.

b) We will travel at the speed of light... if u want to go somewhere, all u need to do is think about it and fiaaaam!!... you are already there...

c) In the new glorified body, we wont get tired, or sick or ever feel pain... it is joy and happiness always...

d) In the new glorified body, we can never sin because we wont have that ability anymore... The will of God and our own will, will become ONE!!

e) In the new glorified body, we will be like Christ. Looking very handsome & beautiful, instagram ultra-filtered pictures will not even match us believers in beauty!! lool..... And we will be forever young!!!

These and so much more!! are all God prepared for those who love Him!!! This is just the tip i gave u....

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Wilgrea7(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2016
so what are you guys saying about hell?? if you die a sinner would u go straight to hell or u go down to sheol to await judgement.. i believe in the latter but i would like to hear others views
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by Stevebamdex(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:
so what are you guys saying about hell?? if you die a sinner would u go straight to hell or u go down to sheol to await judgement.. i believe in the latter but i would like to hear others views

Thank you, sinners don't go to hell straightaway,they await judgement while being limited to their graves.until the judgement day when they would all rise up and they would all be judged by God.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: by jiggaz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of Theists / 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com / Press Release From The Catholic Diocese Of Kafanchan, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.