Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making (1321 Views)

Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by Raydos: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2016
[size=15pt]Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making[/size]

How Olajumoke Orisaguna became a popular model is a story that still remains fresh

– It seems top photographer Kelechi Amadi Obi has discovered another ‘accidental’ model

– Her name? Bukola the pillow seller

The grass to grace story of Olajumoke Orisaguna (The Agege bread seller who was transformed into a model with the help of popular photographer TY Bello) still rings fresh in the minds of Nigerians all over the world.

Now, it appears veteran photographer Kelechi Amadi Obi has discovered another Olajumoke. According to photos he released via his Instagram page, he discovered Bukola a pillow seller while he was taking photos of International musician Jidenna in Broad street, Lagos.

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2016
black is always beautiful. ladyF can testify.
Re: Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by emeraldknytt(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2016
I still don't understand how it now works in the modelling plexus; whether you have you have to have to sell bread or pillow in the streets to blend into mainstream modelling. Either ways, God will forever have mercy on those He deem Mercy worthy. Good luck Bukky!
Re: Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2016
E be like say me sef go enter Street dey sell condom maybe person go discover me too angry
Re: Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by Iisha(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Jarizod:
E be like say me sef go enter Street dey sell condom maybe person go discover me too angry

Hehehe. Abeg when you wan start, tell me make I join
Re: Meet Bukola The Pillow Seller, Another Olajumoke In The Making by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iisha:

Hehehe. Abeg when you wan start, tell me make I join
lol..ok cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Black Friday Can Cause. (pictures) / Burna Boy Meet With Drake / Child Actress Regina Daniels Stunning New Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.