Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,374 members, 7,843,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment (37694 Views)

Typhoid Fever : Free Natural Therapy To Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by 6esc: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
How can typhoid be diagnosed?
What test(s) can we do to confirm a person have this disease or disorder before we proceed with treatment?
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by olaoge(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2016
KayodeAjani:

The Typhod will hv kill d person b4 5days bro
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Kingsley1000(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2016
nice one
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2016
ciprotab is best drug
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by umbo: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
wja
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Oseh1(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2016
]Hmmmm... ROCEPHIN?.... I can never forget this antibiotics in my life... I remember my two months experience at the University college hospital, Ibadan... I thank God for using the medical students and doctors at the teaching hospital to save my dad's life... It wasn't an easy experience. My dad was placed on that antibiotics(Rocephin) which cost 4,050 naira per day after his below knee amputation surgery for more than a month. Is it the money that was spent on the drugs the rest. But in all we give thanks to God.

My shout goes to the medical students and doctors that handled my dad's case...

Dr Okoro

Dr. Akande

Dr. Abioye and the rest..... I don't no you guys outside Uch o.. But the blessings of God will continue to follow you all ...

And to fellow nairalanders may God not let you and your family members be in any situation that is going to take you to Uch for treatment....Infact, that place is not a good place to be as a patient or as a patient's relative..... [/color][/b] [/quote]

1 Like

Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by Healinicblog: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by richardlevi916: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Guava Tree Flowers are one of the best home remedies for fever. Refer here for more details https://www.livealittlelonger.com/home-remedies-for-typhoid-fever/
Re: TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment by jbblues24(m): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. / Coronavirus: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Tests Positive / Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.