Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Play Football But I Am Sexy -adule - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Play Football But I Am Sexy -adule (505 Views)

Travel To Play Football In Europe / I'm Lonely And Ready To Play Football Anywhere - Emmanuel Eboue / Where Can I Play Tabletennis Around Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Play Football But I Am Sexy -adule by ayobami52(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2016
FK BIIK Kazygurt Nigerian forward Charity Adule talks football, lifestyle, fashion, guys and more in this interview with ’TANA AIYEJINA

How would you describe your season so far in Kazakhstan?

I can say that I’ve had a fantastic season and year. It has not been easy but I thank God for what He has done for me so far in Kazakhstan and Europe.

Which goal is your best so far?

The goal I will pick as my best was the one I scored while playing for the Flamingoes against South Africa during the qualifiers for the U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2010. It was a volley from about 40 metres away from goal.

What part of your body do you like most and why?

I love my physique so much because my entire body gives me the opportunity to always express myself the way I want to.

How do you cope with advances from guys?

Honestly, it hasn’t been easy. But it’s easier for me now because I have a boyfriend and I don’t like to cheat on my man.

Who are you attracted to: Nigerian or white guys?

Of course I’m attracted to Nigerian guys, they are more romantic and very neat too. Curled from palmchat

(1) (Reply)

How October Could Shape Up Manchester United's Season / Algeria Call Up 18 Players For Nigeria Game / Mourinho Sent Off Against West Ham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.