Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Strengthened Your Defence Help In Achieving Your Dream - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Strengthened Your Defence Help In Achieving Your Dream (340 Views)

7 Methods To Achieving Your Set Goals For The New Month / 7 Steps Towards Achieving Your Dream / How To Be A Self Starter In Achieving Your Goals (goal Oriented) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Strengthened Your Defence Help In Achieving Your Dream by surdickiston: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello, hope your day is going fine? Though my brain is not working very well today but I’ll be courageous enough to do something worthwhile with my time which implies- I’m taking our last letter of discussion into action(C= Courage). Be courageous enough to take a stand today.YES!! Today’s alphabet for action is interesting and seriously calling for our attention and action. After been courageous what next? This a critical question and I beg you to permit me to have right to myown opinion for this moment.Defence: In my little research onthis piece, I get to know that there are much opposition against your dream of doing something differently. Your society want you to follow a particular route to your destination but deep within you, you believe in discovering or even creating new road, new link, new route to your destination but perhaps your society disagree with you- they want to force you, bend you to follow a particular trend. In times like these, what do you think should be the next line of action? Hmm, permit me once again to use an analogy: let go back to history in year 2007-2013 when Manchester united were able to keep Vidic and Rio Ferndinand as center defender- that team was tough and every football lover can testify that the combination of both player in the defense line is awesome. Why? Because these are players that psychologically understand the role of defending one’s goal against the opposition. The truth must be told your opposition never means something well for you- they don’t want to see you flourishing, at the same time they want to kill your own dreamand force you to live their own dream that’s why at times they force you to do a course or engage in a job, that doesn’t interest you.But there is one opposition in Nigeria today that is frustrating our defense line as a student and if we don’t join hands to arrest this opposition she’s capable of destroying us and make our life miserable; that opposition is school grade, I mean your CGPA. This point has done more harm than good to our students, it has successfully kill the giant in some of our youth, it makes our country less productive because some of our youth enthusiastically go to school with the hope that they’ll become a better person after undergone the making of school which they called undergraduate program but the worst thing ever in their life happen to them in school, where they were judged by their level of cramming and reproducing what is been crammed. They were harass mentally by condemning them for taking time to master a concept and explore new things. They were punished in school for thinking outside the box and that’s one of the reasons why I hate school.Now, how can you stop this opposition? Always be ahead of opponent’s next move! How do Imean? You are probably through with your degree program; please do not attempt going for master (postgraduate)you don’t need it. Why do you want to go for it? Probably, you may think having master’s is going to be an additional advantage in securing good job.Hmm, it is a big lie; infact it is a disadvantage to have master’s because you tend to equate certificate to education.What you should be doing: you should be ready to tackle Nigeria school system by proving them wrong over their judgment that you are not worthy in learning. You can do this by helping your community in solving a problem, by startinga new business that could create job for your friends and family. By positioning yourself well for opportunity that will come your way. You should be brave and unafraid of your decision of not accumulating certificate. You should take control, you should take charge of whatever happen in your life. You should work on yourself on having good concentration skill.Thank you for your time.We love you.
http://www.nairaflowtutor.com/2016/10/why-strengthened-your-defence-help-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Business Card / Your Story Makes The Difference / Increase Your Chances Of Getting Hired And Find Workers Without Hassle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.