Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Important For All To Read And Share. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important For All To Read And Share. (303 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / Is It Morally Right For A Pastor To Use A Phone To Read Out Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important For All To Read And Share. by daviddext: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
"Nigeria is full of innocent blood; The blood of the killed soldiers, children and all manner of men. I know them, I created them. Their blood cries to me."

Dear reader, I do not know why my heart had been untouched whenever I read the news papers and see our soldiers killed. It almost meant nothing to me seeing death tolls increase in Nigeria's newspaper. It has become normal to me as it has become to almost all Nigerians. The above quote was the direct Word from God to me while a prayer for Nigeria was raised in church this Sunday morning.
IRRESPECTIVE OF BELIEVES, GOD RESPONDES TO THE SHEDING OF INNOCENT BLOOD IN THE NATIONS HE CREATED. He will surely judge the wicked at the appointed time.
WOE IS HE WHO WILL NOT TURN FROM THE WAY OF WICKEDNESS. THOUGH JEHOVAH IS SLOW TO ANGER, AT HIS SET TIME, HE SHALL SURELY DESTROY THE UNREPENTANT AND PURGE THE FILTHY LAND OF ITS DIRT. Soon, Nigeria may experience the prophecy of Jesus concerning earthquakes(Matthew 24:7). JESUS SAID HE WILL COME BACK TO JUDGE ALL.

(1) (Reply)

No More Tears. / You Have Got That Amazing Beauty And You Think That Is All? / Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Yielding Results –bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.