Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. (2363 Views)

Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating / My Course 44 Experience In Nda 2016 / Igbo Muslim Naval Cadet Graduates 2nd Best From His Dept In NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Meet the Tallest graduating cadet receiving an award from president Buhari yesterday @ the Passing Out Parade of graduating Regular Cadets NDA.I never knew our president could be this funny.Figure the joke out!

Re: Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. by soshi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
seen.... lol....
Re: Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. by Peterwizzy: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
lol the guy tall o
Re: Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. by ekoson95(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol.......Cadet RSM Dayo-Kareem aka Academy Heights.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Way Of Gift Presentation By Buhari To The Tallest Man In NDA. by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Babayoutoomuch:
Meet the Tallest graduating cadet receiving an award from president Buhari yesterday @ the Passing Out Parade of graduating Regular Cadets NDA.I never knew our president could be this funny.Figure the joke out!
are you sure the guy is not standing on something?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / How Do I Set Up A Tissue Paper Factory / Unable To Access Funds In My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.