Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

>>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In (1237 Views)

RAP ATTACK: If You Can Rap........show Us! / Uniorin Dopest Rapper "Tundexmania" Is Dropping His Who You Epp Rap Attack Now. / Raskapella - Rap Attack (cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by DAVE41(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is a thread for all, Lets join hands to support our talent by doing what we call RAP^ATTACK , LETS EVERY TALENTED CAREER MINDED UPCOMING STAR PARTICIPATE AND EXPLOIT HIS / HER SELF IN WORDS, IN LYRICAL CONTENT, AND BEAUTIFUL LINES AS WE COMMENCED THIS SHOW OF GREATNESS.

. SHOUT OUT TO ALL ARTIST IN THE HOUSE !!!

Drop your whatsapp no . TO BE ADDED TO OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Dalyjay(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
How re we doing dis, m ready to kill some beats
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by DAVE41(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dalyjay:
How re we doing dis, m ready to kill some beats
. As the first person to comment you have the privilege to give a line. A punch line ...
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by muhamad158(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok Leggo......... All this Nigga been Hitting the bar when they miss A goal. (they get drunk when. they miss out)
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Jayclassic10(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]08128066344...thats my digit. Add me up. I'm ready
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by DAVE41(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
THERE GOD IF ITS YOUR WILL FOR US TO STAND OUT TALL. PLEASE DO NOT LET US FALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT OF STORM BUT BY YOUR GRACE WE SCALE THROUGH I KNOW SOMETIME OUR WAYS ARE EVIL BUT WE TRY OUR HARDEST TO BE GOOD.THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENTS FOR WE NEVER GONNA RELENT ON THIS WAR. !!!;

. SUNDAY VIBES
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2016
I'm the fence / I am my teams defence -Gerrard Pique
My flow make the game stand still like say na PK

Hustle no go killa man jaree
My flow gats d highest point kilimanjaro

I'm like a ferrari, you like a 190 Mercedes
And lemme say this

I keep throwing punch lines
So you gon keep spitting teeth

I'm ice cold aah it's perfect
So your deadbody can rest in in peace

I'm never backing down, I'm never quitting
I stay grinding and focused like athletic Madrid every season.
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by enua(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
everytym i come on play it a super sub/everytym i come ur way u must say what's up/cuz d boy don hammer/and ama spend d dollar to my mama/ spend every penny/ like it my last card don't go following ugly bitches/ who only date u 4 ur fame and riches/am talking from experience mhen dis is d same cent that got me more talked about than a president
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by enua(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
u jus hve 2 tase my patient if u want my guntalk/I get guys for Yanki they say I sound lyk am young thug/still remain who I am/na me dey bit d bit till it became soft like pounded yam/coz i flow 4 all dis skiny rappers as they consume now they adding weight/i am d only ting they study but never graduate/and for my die hard haters I just put my dck on their anger and fork why they hate now they notice am d best artist just lyk a mirror/i am really big thing just like a hero/mhen you just have to call Dr Dre to check d pulse of this beat before I loose my patients I can't fork d game coz am a pretty gud Christian/but I just have to spit too much like I am pregnant
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by DAVE41(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
enua:
u jus hve 2 tase my patient if u want my guntalk/I get guys for Yanki they say I sound lyk am young thug/still remain who I am/na me dey bit d bit till it became soft like pounded yam/coz i flow 4 all dis skiny rappers as they consume now they adding weight/i am d only ting they study but never graduate/and for my die hard haters I just put my dck on their anger and fork why they hate now they notice am d best artist just lyk a mirror/i am really big thing just like a hero/mhen you just have to call Dr Dre to check d pulse of this beat before I loose my patients I can't fork d game coz am a pretty gud Christian/but I just have to spit too much like I am pregnant

Shout out to every one including enua , 1 tin I know about you is that you never see Noah
Your flow so normal
God bless your hustle nothing go make you run mad

I hear say Nigeria is corruption free ,no be andiwork of lawma
I nor wish haters to go on coma
I pray for them to live long even ther old man

1 Like

Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Donlexybaze(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2016
they talk about recession we still bringing it dollar,and we spending it in naira we dont flaunt,we dont brag but our achievement speak 4 us no matter how dope they are ,wen we enter dem go stil shift for us
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by THEcolorGREEN: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Money in the bank
Fuel in the tank

So I'm laughing to the bank, WTF do u think?
Pretty girl in the club bout to offer her a drink.

Break the ice, Tell her about my ministry

We Got to the crib and burnt some trees
Her eyes don dey turn she say she wan to climb tree

She 6-feet tall, boobs big no be small
Played with my nuts, she sabi ball

Pussay taste so good mehn I had to pour
Yea my performance was poor baby blame the alcohol.

I let her lick the rapper(me) I was ready once more
Hit her till she quit it
Climaxed so hard it was a downpour (squirting)

And that's my Thursday in review, dropped her off @ her crib

As I drove off I didn't check my rear view

Cos I'm a player for life, I don't play with my life
I don't joke with my money, I don't trust no bunnies

It's a Friday so I'm bout to go re-run it (thursday)
If she a freak I might just record it (sextape)

1 Like

Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by DAVE41(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
THEcolorGREEN:
Money in the bank
Fuel in the tank

So I'm laughing to the bank, WTF do u think?
Pretty girl in the club bout to offer her a drink.

Break the ice, Tell her about my ministry

We Got to the crib and burnt some trees
Her eyes don dey turn she say she wan to climb tree

She 6-feet tall, boobs big no be small
Played with my nuts, she sabi ball

Pussay taste so good mehn I had to pour
Yea my performance was poor baby blame the alcohol.

I let her lick the rapper(me) I was ready once more
Hit her till she quit it
Climaxed so hard it was a downpour (squirting)

And that's my Thursday in review, dropped her off @ her crib

As I drove off I didn't check my rear view

Cos I'm a player for life, I don't play with my life
I don't joke with my money, I don't trust no bunnies

It's a Friday so I'm bout to go re-run it (thursday)
If she a freak I might just record it (sextape)

BRAVO ! BRAVO !!
YOUR FLOW SO GOOD MORE LIKE A POEM TO ME
I HIT YOUR HARDCORE THEY JUST LIKE A SAINT TO ME
PRAY YOU DONT TURN INTO A BEAST COZ I MIGHT JUST HAVE A FAINT ON YOUR FIST

YOU SMOKE ALL WEED AND YOU COMPLAING OF A PAIN AT YOU CHEST
IF THERE WAS A NEED FOR ME TO CHECKMATE ,YOU KNOW I NEEDed TO play cchess
Am helping myself by doing what I know best
GOD BLESS NO LESS
I CHECKED MY PHONE THIS MORNING ,I SAW A NEW TEXT FROM MY PRETTY EX
SHE JUST WANT ME ALL TO HER SELF ...
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Matoni: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Submit your lyrics to nibimix.com and they will post it online for you. Just visit the site and send a message through the contact us page..
Re: >>>rap ^attack<<< Let All Rappers Come In And Showcase Your Talent In by Amen23: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2018
Good morning sir/ma, My name is Amen Aigbe Lebarty, I'm a rapper... known as Akp,i want to show my talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74tD-5tdUU8

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – "Wo" (audio Download) / [donemmynaija Music] Tekno Ft. Runtown - Summer Love / Help With The Name Of This Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.