Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Nigeria Player Ratings Vs Zambia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Nigeria Player Ratings Vs Zambia (1038 Views)

Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria Player Ratings Vs Zambia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Carl ikeme: Man of the match display, the wolves goalkeeper was almost at his best, made 3 goal bound saves and kept Nigeria in the game

9/10

Wilfred Ndidi: Put In a solid display, not conceding fouls near the area, did enough to earn himself a decent rating

6/10

Elderson Echiejile: Didn't particular attack as he usually did, the Zambians often had him on the run but had a pretty good game

5.5/10

Kenneth Omeruo: Wasn't the best of games for him, made some careless errors where one turned to a goal against him. Still needs to be composed under pressure

6/10

William Etong: Dominant in aerial ball and tackles, has his pace but still needs to build up in strength, still room for improvement

6.5/10

E Onazi: Caught out of position one too many times, failed to protect his back four like he used to, but otherwise had a good game

6/10

Mikel Obi: Came close to scoring in the second half, assisted both in attack and defense. Had a splendid game as captain

7.5/10

Moses Simon: Started brightly as the game went on, was wasteful on occasions, substituted for Musa

6.5/10

Alex Iwobi: His calm and class would remind you of our very own Jay Jay Okocha, scored a beautiful debut goal to send Nigeria in front,

8.5/10

Kelechi Iheanacho: Another starlet to cherish, started quietly but got into the game and scored a peach of a goal leaving everywhere with "wowzers"

8/10

Brown Ideye: Used his strength and troubled the Zambian defense, was excellent in hold up game, Fine game he had

7/10

Cc: lalasticlala

Over to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Nigeria Player Ratings Vs Zambia by nickxtra(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Despite the win, they did not play anything, save for Carl Ikeme, Iheanacho, Iwobi and Mikel. I think Onazi and Omeruo need to be matured.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Ends With Tevez, Oscar As Highest-paid Players Ahead Of Ronaldo, Messi – (S / Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! / Europa Final: Cow Predicts Ajax Will Beat Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.