Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Falz Ft. Tekno, Skales – 406 Na The Code (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Ft. Tekno, Skales – 406 Na The Code (video) (737 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Falz Ft. Wande Coal – "Way" (Video) / LYRICS: Falz Ft Tekno & Skales - 406 Na D Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Ft. Tekno, Skales – 406 Na The Code (video) by Manchidede(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Falz the bahd guy have released a new music video titled '406 Na the Code'. He featured the Pana master, Tekno and also the Ajaga crooner, Skales.
Being MTN ambassadors, this music is exclusive for MTN pulse promotion. However, the video is outstanding. It all started with Tekno dropping from a helicopter with Skales and a lady. Falz was immediately spotted at the helipad waiting for the big boys. GBAGAAAM... The music kicked off.
This video has amazing graphics, cute dance steps, creative art etc. Falz killed it all with his rap lines.
I do not know about you, but what I love in Falz is his voice and rap rythm.
Nice video I must say.
Download, listen and lets hear from you>>http://www.noblegist.com/2016/10/falz-ft-tekno-skales-406-na-code-video.html

Re: Falz Ft. Tekno, Skales – 406 Na The Code (video) by EbenzMedia: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

P Square Performs Bank Alert At The One Africa Music Fest, Houston. Watch Video / Top 6 Upcoming Nigerian Music Artistes - Topeverything / The Weeknd Starboy Classic Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.