Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Adeyemi Girls Lack Boldness...mhiz Jane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeyemi Girls Lack Boldness...mhiz Jane (490 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeyemi Girls Lack Boldness...mhiz Jane by emmatallest: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Adeyemi Females Lack Boldness...Mhiz Jane #Emma_Tallest #Arbico_Parrot Am better than Mara D, thats was the first time i got to know about Mhiz Jane, sometime around the second quater of this year and ever since then she has been into controversy, from her hullaballo with Zinwestta to her struggle with her record label to her not too well attended show at OBJ. Despite all this Mhiz Jane has never let all this hiccups derail her from her dream. Still relishing from a collaborative effort with Lakes signee Jay Rapiano in a song titled Oya produced by Mr Wyce of Sound Wraith Production. In this second part of her interview with Arbico Parrot, the Oya Crooner spoke on some sundry issues, the reason we have few Female artistes on campus, the worth of her record deal. Lets skip the story jere. Sit back, relax and enjoy the interview. Remember to like, Comment and share to others. What are your likes and Dislike? Actually i like to mingle, make friend and also when people around me are honest, i dislike liars and decievers. We dont really have much female Artistes on campus, what do you think is responsible for this? To my own point of view, they lack boldness and therfore there is no management to help them, also i think they look down on them and there is no one to support them. While growing up, what genre of music did you listened to? I listened to all genre, it all depend on my mood. Whats your Best food? Pounded yam and egusi soup and my best drink is any soft drink. You had a collaboration with Jay Rapiano recently, how did it happened? I love his style of music and i ask my manager to speak to him to see if we could do something together. Tell me one thing people dont know about you? Am an Adroit personnel whats your best colour? Pink and Yellow Best Perfume? Smart Collagne When did you had your first public performance and how was it? I had my first public performance on Febuary 14, 2016 at Adegbemile Cultural centre, Akure, i felt introvert at first but it was awesome to find people liken my song during and after my performance. Tell me three things you cant do without? Music, phone and Make up. Someone told me you are from Edo State? Smile ,No, am from Ondo. What should we be expecting from you before the year runs out? A few more single What about a Mixtape or an EP? We are working toward that but thats definately not this year, my management are trying to set the stardard so we still keeping it cool. Are you signed to any record Label? Yes, Sound wraith How much is the deal worth? Thats Personal Bro. Do you Play any Music Instrument? No. Lets do a little bit of comparism, i give you two things, you pick one. Garri or Rice...Garri Coke or Fanta... Fanta Yemi Alade or Waje... Yemi Davido or Wizkid...Davido Olamide ore Reminsce...Olamide Tell me the last Novel you read? Lord of the Flies What about your last movie? Boy before flowers. Message to your fans? I love them, i appreciate their love, thanks for their support and i promise not to let them down. Thanks for speaking to us Mhiz Jane You are welcome, its a pleasure, i appreciate the love

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Rihanna Have Reportedly Split / Yemi Alade Dazzles As She Rocks Blue Agbada In South Africa / Affordable 100% Natural Hair Care Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.