Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser (1388 Views)

How To Get Followers On Instagram: From 0 To 10k Followers / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam / How To Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser by Donald3d(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
(In jenifas voice)He yaf tayed that, I have write on Nairalander,so i am come to give you this imporant menssage to teach you everything in how to post on Instumgrum from your computer browser, oya let us be go.

Have you been having issues uploading to Instagram through your browser,just like you do on Facebook ,and Twitter ,then this is for you.

A lot of people ,especially digital marketers have issues posting on Instagram from their PC,the first thing that comes to mind is an Android Simulator(eg Bluestacks) so you can install the apk file.But this comes with so much limitations like :

Bluestacks and other android simulators are slow to run
Most of them have a minimum hardware requirement to install
Not all are free

In this post i would give you a quick breakdown of how to post on Instagram from a PC browser.

1.DOWNLOAD  GRAMBLR
Lets get the ball rolling , first we have to download a software called Gramblr , go to their website http://gramblr.com.Download the right setup for your computer.For the purpose of this tutorial we would be using the windows version also download the right version that is 32bit/64bit.The file size is approximately 3mb.

2.EXTRACT GRAMBLR
The setup is a zip(archived file) so we have to extract it , you can do this using windows explorer just double click and at the top you should see "extract"

In my case i am using a software called 7zip , you can get 7zip herejust right click on the file and extract it via the "7zip" drop down.

3.RUN GRAMBLR
After extracting, run the file in the extracted folder as an administrator .Follow the prompt .

Depending on the way your system is configured Internet Explorer might pop up , you can close it you don't need it now .

At this point Gramblr has started some "services"(Background activities) needed to run it in your browser.

4.LAUNCH IN YOUR BROWSER
To work with Gramblr without issues , i would suggest you DONT use Internet Explorer , any other browser should work fine .

I would be making use of Opera for this tutorial

Launch your browser

In the link field navigate to  http://localhost.gramblr.com:4343

You should see an interface like the image below

Since you dont have a Gramblr account yet we are going to  register first,lets move on to the next step.

5. SIGN UP
Click "sign up" at the bottom of the page in the image above,you should see something like this after clicking:

Email:Just about any email not necessary the one you used for Instagram

Password: A secure password , not necessarily your Instagram password

Confirm Password: Repeat the password you chose above

Instagram Username: Your Instagram username

Instagram Password: Your Instagram password

Then click "Sign up".

If its successful you should see an interface like this

Awesome !!!, now lets move on to the next step and upload an image !!.

5. UPLOAD AN IMAGE
Gramblr has so many features including a coin earning system ,but for the purpose of this tutorial we would focus on the basics .Lets upload our first image

In the image above on the center of the page you would see "Drag and Drop an image......." You can just drag an image into this area or click on that area to upload an image from your computer.In my case I have dragged an image in (its easier and I am too lazy to upload by clicking *winks*).

You should see an interface like this after uploading:

From this point its pretty much similar to the process on Instagram itself , but don't worry i would walk you through
On this interface you can just click save and move on , you can also crop the image by dragging on the image .
Lets proceed,after cropping (if you like )and clicking save, you should see an interface like this :

You can add filters if you want to or just click continue,I dont want filters so i am just going to continue .
You should see something like this :

Here you can tag friends just at the bottom of the image .Also write your caption,add a smiley and choose when you want the the image to be posted (Immediately or at a scheduled time)NOTE:If you choose some other time , your browser has to be running at that time,Gramblr also has to be running and your internet connection has to be on as well.
Then click send !, you should see something like what we have below , you can also share on Facebook and Twitter :

5. THE OUTCOME
Here is what your Instagram profile looks like after uploading :

Pretty much easy right ?The same procedure is applicable when uploading a video.

I know what you are thinking "Why does he have just 2 followers ,or is that a dummy account ?"

Answer: Its not a dummy account ,its my real Instagram account ,hehehehehe,no one likes me , i had to create two other blank accounts and followed myself *winks* .

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial ,don't forget to share,follow me and check out my other posts.Thanks.

Lalasticlala come and helping the condition of people that dont have android to be posting on Instumgrum (in jenifas voice *winks* )

http://donald.com.ng/blog/tutorials/post-instagram-pc-browser/
Re: How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser by evag(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2016
This software is great... thanks for you good work and discovery
Re: How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser by Donald3d(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2016
evag:
This software is great... thanks for you good work and discovery
u welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (nepa) / Strength Of The Heart (trailer) New Nigerian Movie / End Time Building!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.