Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory (388 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Meet A Prophet For Prayer / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory by shinystar(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
A landlord in Rivers State has thrown out his tenant, Prophet Udeme Bassey, for allegedly predicting All Progressives Congress’s Godwin Obaseki would win the just-concluded Edo State governorship election.

Bassey said he predicted Obaseki will defeat Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu on the social media.

He stated he had ever since been at the campaign office of Obaseki till the election was concluded.
Bassey said when the election result was announced in favour of Obaseki, his landlord, Mr. Rotimi Sule, allegedly evicted him and his (Bassey’s) family while he was still in Edo.

Bassey said: “I heard a prophesy after my prayers that Obaseki will win the election. So, I did not hide rather I posted it on the social media that is what God told me.

“The prophesy came to pass and Obaseki won the election because he listened to the instructions of God.
“While I was still struggling to raise some money to return to Rives State after our stay at Obaseki’s campaign office, my younger brother called me that my landlord has thrown my things out from my rented apartment.”

He went on: “I do not owe him. He said I should pack from his house because I prophesied that Obaseki will win even on the social media.
“My landlord swore that never in life will somebody who is praying for his down fall and praying for the progress will be allowed to stay in his house.”

MORE: http://naijachurchnews.com/landlord-evicts-prophet-predicting-obasekis-victory/
Re: Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory by Topestbilly(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided

Re: Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory by Ehiscotch(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is #NotjustOK. I am a Man united fan who has a friend who supports Chelsea who are to face Arsenal. I predict a 3-0 win for Arsenal and my friend decides to cut ties with me. haba!? I have no control over the outcome. Is e nur juz a predishun?
Re: Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
God told the PDP candidate to reclaim his mandate and it was the same God who told Bassey that Obaseki was going to win.Our God is not an author of confusion.Hmmmmm,something is wrong somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The Only Way To The Father / God Has A Better Plan For Every Human On Earth But… / Spiritual Digest : When The Wicked Flourish 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.