Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Was Always Looking Outside Myself For What - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Always Looking Outside Myself For What (288 Views)

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo / 7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Always Looking Outside Myself For What by salaudeen4245(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."

I love this quote. How often we spend our lives looking outside ourselves instead of looking within where the confidence and strength to accomplish our goals and desires has been from the beginning. "It is there all the time." We simply have to look in the right place, recognize it, and allow it to come forth. May we do this today and for the rest of our days.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable E-commerce Website / Recovery Of Lost Files / Ideal Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.