Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently (1316 Views)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / Why Don't I Get Invited For Interviews????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
DND affects Sms invites for Job Invites. DND means Do Not Disturb. It is a policy from NCC Nigerian Communication commission that makes it mandatory for all GSM operators to allow customers stop all non-solicited SMS.

But unfortunately it affects your ability to receive messages from bulk SMS, Which is the major and primary means of sending messages for most recruiters. We have a secondary means of emails but major applicants check their Facebook updates rather than their emails these days in recent times.

How do you make sure that you are not affected by this is to call your GSM operator's call center to ensure that you have not activated this or you increase your frequency for your email checkup.

Message powered by www.jeginconsult.com
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
hi
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by Feranchek(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2016
uche77zero:
DND affects Sms invites for Job Invites. DND means Do Not Disturb. It is a policy from NCC Nigerian Communication commission that makes it mandatory for all GSM operators to allow customers stop all non-solicited SMS.

But unfortunately it affects your ability to receive messages from bulk SMS, Which is the major and primary means of sending messages for most recruiters. We have a secondary means of emails but major applicants check their Facebook updates rather than their emails these days in recent times.

How do you make sure that you are not affected by this is to call your GSM operator's call center to ensure that you have not activated this or you increase your frequency for your email checkup.

Message powered by www.jeginconsult.com

Crap! Serious minded companies send you an email, not text messages. So, if you're not used to checking your email, them iwo lo jebi
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Feranchek:

Crap! Serious minded companies send you an email, not text messages. So, if you're not used to checking your email, them iwo lo jebi
while you are waiting for the serious minded companies...
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by Feranchek(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
uche77zero:

while you are waiting for the serious minded companies...

Lol. I'm not desperate for a job. I've NEVER honored any interview based on Sms invite. Since my graduation from technical school, I've NEVER worked with a mushroom company neither do I attend their interviews.

Multinational organization don't send you Sms invitee ONLY. They back it up with a mail.

The last one I went to at ibadan, the HR personnel happen to be a very good friend, and he told me he had to get to the office on Monday (ileya public holiday) just to send the mail cos the interview had already been scheduled for Thursday.

That's what serious minded organizations do!!
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. I'm not desperate for a job. I've NEVER honored any interview based on Sms invite. Since my graduation from technical school, I've NEVER worked with a mushroom company neither do I attend their interviews.

Multinational organization don't send you Sms invitee ONLY. They back it up with a mail.

The last one I went to at ibadan, the HR personnel happen to be a very good friend, and he told me he had to get to the office on Monday (ileya public holiday) just to send the mail cos the interview had already been scheduled for Thursday.

That's what serious minded organizations do!!
congrats on your multiple employments I guess this advert was never meant for you then. We appreciate your comments and concern. but com to think of it Who e epp?
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by Feranchek(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
uche77zero:

congrats on your multiple employments I guess this advert was never meant for you then. We appreciate your comments and concern. but com to think of it Who e epp?

Lol. I dey try help you evade scam buh you seem pretty desperate. iPray you don't fall prey sha
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
ok
Re: Why You Don't Get Invited For Job Interviews Recently by uche77zero(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Feranchek:

Lol. I dey try help you evade scam buh you seem pretty desperate. iPray you don't fall prey sha

I am far from desperate

I am the managing Consultant Of Jegin consult www.jeginconsult.com

Jegin Consult has emerged as a business consulting house, conceived as a platform for rendering specialized consulting services in the segments of Management Consultancy including Human Resources Management and Business Advisory Consultancy.
We submit standard and preferred deliverables through our valued professional expertise.

Our Consulting services are backed by professionals both freelance and staff in their respective core competencies encompassing Accounting, Hospitality, Engineering, IT, Market Research, HR and Corporate Training including Workshops.
Working within the organization gives us at Jegin Consult an opportunity to observe and resolve challenges first hand. At Jegin Consult, we believe more on the fact that we partner with our clients rather than work or consult for them because Their Success Is Our Success

In the course of this we offer the following

MANAGEMENT CONSULTING

HR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING

CORPORATE DOCUMENTATION

CONTACT
Plot 9 Block 33
Woji Federal Housing Estate
Port Harcourt
Rivers State

Oversea Logistics

9106 regents cove ct
Houston Texas 77099
+1 (832) 288 6407

Postal Address

P.O. Box 4329
Trans Amadi Industrial Layout
Port Harcourt

Website

www.jeginconsult.com

Email

info@jeginconsult.com
uche@jeginconsult.com
jeginconsult@gmail.com

Telephone
+234-806-848-2664
+234-81-81-494-494
+234-558-729

(1) (Reply)

2017 Nationwide Entry-level Recruitment At Workforce Group / Graduate Job Opening At Transsion Holdings (TECNO) / Infiniti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.