Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date (28308 Views)

Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Beyoncé, Blue Ivy And Jay Z Roll In Style To Family Lunch With His Mom / Richard Mofe Damijo And His Big Family On A Lunch Date [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by orezic: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Timi, the proud father and husband has been all-over IG with his family. He took his lovely family out for a lunch. What a nice way to get over the stress of life.

He captioned the photo: ''Family First''

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/proud-timi-dakolo-with-his-wife-and.html?m=1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Thomsyne(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Awwww... cute family
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by chris2face(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2016
That's nice beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Coyotejack(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Timi wife fine gan

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2016
smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Pheals(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2016
One among Nigeria reasonable artiste

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2016
m feeling dis niqqa
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Opistorincos(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Love this man #nohomo
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by yeyeboi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Money is good, family is good, love is also good so Der for make me sef go garma small if me sef go see small thing take flex Iya basira this evening cheesy

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by majekre: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
nice one
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by seunlayi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
it seems this so called RECESSION is selective?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Yeligray(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
The magic in marriage is not getting married but staying married. I'm happy 4 u bro.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by seunlayi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
chris2face:
That's nice beautiful family

I love the guy. Who else love him?

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lovely people.

I love Timi

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by sathel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Your problem dey for ur back o

Reeky babybaby kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by cyojunior1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
But are the children not in skul ?
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
One of the few Nigerian musician I respect, i have not been disappointed so far
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by SAINTHUD(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Makes good music,makes good babies,the guy is good

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by hssl(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cute family
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by vicola0281: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
chai
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by joystickextend1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice..
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by pretty16(f): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Beautiful family. Thank God the recession is not affecting them. wink
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Oleku93(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Normally, money is one of d factors dat influence good home.... Lovely family
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Rett0: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good one
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by sisisioge: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yeah...happiness is being able to share one's world with the right people. Happiness is being able to laugh with these people.

May God bless his beautiful family jare.
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Angelinastto(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
I so much love this guy,his voice is one in a million#Cute
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by IgbosAreCrimina: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thank God say him be my bros
Re: Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo / Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.