Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns (605 Views)

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / Make Cool Guaranteed 10% Monthly Returns On Investment / 1 Million Naira Business With Monthly Returns Of 50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns by entinvest: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
intrested and serious minded individuals with the financial strength to invest a minimum of N1.5m should send an email to
iminvest08@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns by FHEDIK: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
Before one will be interested in that business one will like to know the kind of business you are talking about. am interested but would like to know the type of business. Thanks
Re: Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns by mirabell: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
wot is d nature of the business
Re: Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns by entinvest: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
thaks for the post,its an entertainment based offer
a magazine and a reality tv show but i only highlighted the returns from the magazine
i have alot of major corporate bodies involved from; etisalat,zain,gulder,gtb,uba and over 23 others involved
each at a monthly advert rate of N150,000 do the maths and i could send all the details to anyone who is serious minded and upon reaching an agreements with me will be able to invest a minimum of N1.5m,
first of you overview all the documents and then we can book an appointment
Re: Partnership Offer With Over N8m In Monthly Returns by entinvest: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
kindly send your enquiries to
iminvestor08@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Www.citigroup.com An Online Bank / Making Money Made Easy: With Just N50, 000 / Tips To Start Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.