Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen (810 Views)

How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode / 5 Ways To Fix Iphone 6 Won’t Download Or Update Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by bo89460020: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2016
"For some reason my iPhone 6S is stuck. It wont start, and so i cant use it. When I plug it into my computer, or do a hard reset, my iPhone 6S is stuck to the Apple logo screen, the black one with the silver logo. how can I do to Recover iPhone From Frozen Apple Logo Screen without any data losing?

In the process of our daily use, iPhone system error is inevitable, but you don't need to worry about it. In fact, to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode or apple logo screen, you don't need to restore your iPhone to factory settings, and even in a hurry to send your iPhone back to Apple store/factory, what you need is just the iOS System Recovery or iOS System Recovery for Mac, which providing the most professional and safe solution for your to repair the iOS system errors, including stucking in recovery mode/apple logo/apple screen/can not turn on/white screen and so on. What's more, no data loss during the recovery process (official Apple option could result in data loss on your iPhone).

Simple Steps to Fix iPhone 6/6S Stuck in Apple Logo Screen

Step 1. Install and run the program, then connect your iPhone to PC.
Step 2. Choose the Repair iOS System feature.
Step 3. Download and select firmware for your iPhone
Step 4. Fix your iOS to return it to normal

Related:
Recover iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode
Repair iPhone 6 That Won't Turn On

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by konersye: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Well, it's a piece of cake for iOS System Recovery. iOS System Recovery and iOS System Recovery for Mac, making it easy for iOS users to get their iPhone of white screen, Recovery Mode, Apple logo, black screen, and fix the issues when your iOS device perform abnormally. It can't cause any data loss while repairing the operating system of your iOS device. So, you can one click to repair iPhone that won't turn on without losing data by using this tool.
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by ggitjrwee: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
You can use this feature to fix your iOS system to normal. No matter how difficult the problem is, it can basically solve the problem. For example, iPhone/iPad stuck in recovery mode loop or iTunes logo; iPhone/iPad becomes black screen, red or blue screen; iPhone/iPad keep looping on the Apple logo .

Repair iOS System to Normal for iPhone 6/6s

How to Fix iOS System Issues
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by cihenww: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
iPhone 6S System Recovery can help you fix ios to normal for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch without data loss,no matter what problems you encounter.

Fix iOS Operating System to normal

How to Fix iPhone iPad Stuck In Apple Logo
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by ghyjrdfgg: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2016
The Fix iOS System tool not only allows you repair iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/se/6/6s/7 system to normal but also can enable you recover lost iPhone data after iOS 10 Update,as well as iPad and iPod Touch.

More info:

How to Fix iOS to Normal for iPhone iPad and iPod Touch

How to Repair Operating System for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen by mcvuejn: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Indian Teen Builds World's Lightest Satellite / How To Change Oil In Generator? Help / Roaming With MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, And Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.