Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? (853 Views)

Are You A Student And Looking To Sell Your Stuff / Sell Your Stuff Quick And Easy Post A Free Classified Ads / Let Justbuyorsell.com Help You Sell Your Stuff Or Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by adebisi1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
Sell stuff

If you are in desperate need of cash and you have stuff to sell am intrested to buy any stuff at all.

Send info to my email: adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk or call 08064719927,017606624

Thanks
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by ramonacee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
interesting.
do you swab thing huh?
and what exactly can you buy? kiss kiss
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by sped1oro(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hi forumite,its interesting to see this kind of offer in a forum like this,but i will like to ask a few question.
=How legal is this transaction?
=Do you have a registered company for this?
=Are there any formalities in buying these stuffs?
=what particular stuffs interest you the most?e.g auto,electronics,household goods,landed property,jewelries e.t.c

LEKAN OLANITE
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by ifyalways(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
sped1oro:

Hi forumite,its interesting to see this kind of offer in a forum like this,but i will like to ask a few question.
=How legal is this transaction?
=Are there any formalities in buying these stuffs?
=what particular stuffs interest you the most?e.g auto,electronics,household goods,landed property,jewelries e.t.c

LEKAN OLANITE

Adebisi bring ur ass here and ans these questions.
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by adebisi1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hi forumite,its interesting to see this kind of offer in a forum like this,but i will like to ask a few question. , GO ON

=How legal is this transaction?    *** 100% Legal B/cos stuff is transacted at an agreed selling price between the seller and  Us. 

*** Bisbel Global Concept Limited.

=Are there any formalities in buying these stuffs?  *** The seller must provide US with the signed original receipt or a copy of it.

=what particular stuffs interest you the most?***e.g auto,electronics,Laptop,Phone, goods,landed property (not more then 500k),jewelries e.t.c (Right)

Thanks
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by manmustwac(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
do u give loans?
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by adebisi1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
manmustwac are you looking for a loan? i can link you with friends ,

if you broke and want to sell your stuffs contact me soon as possible

Thanks
Re: You Broke And Want To Sell Your Stuff? by hayprof(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
lol, funny thread !

(1) (Reply)

Become A Bulksms Reseller And Start Making #60,000 Monthly / Happy Thanksgiving Day / Sales Of Filling Stations In Abuja Fct, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.