Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale (2009 Views)

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House / Trendy Ladies Wears And Accessories / Top Brand U.k Clothes And Shoes For Sale.location-abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Ib(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2006
Hi all,

I'll be in Naija by the middle of January with Ladies clothes (jeans, tops, dresses, shorts, t-shirts), accessories, hair extensions, bags and tops. I'll be in Lagos, PH and Abuja. If you're interested, drop me a line. More details to follow
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Naija4ward(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2006
Please include Naija men in your next trip, o. We need quality shirts and tie for our men too. Handsome Nigerian men should not be ignored afterall they most invariably pay for those wears the ladies buys 75% of the time.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by belle4u2nv(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
where's your prize list
I'l appreciate it if you include this in your next post asap
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Ib(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2006
Price range

Tops                    2000 - 6000 Naira
Jeans                   3000 +
Skinny Jeans        3000 +
Dresses               3000 +
Shorts                  2500 +
Accessories          800 +
Bags                     2500 +
Hair Extension      3500 +
Trainers                 4000 +
But if you're interested and you want anything specific, let me know.
I will also be doing football jersey with personalised names, but that will be done on a deposit basis. When i come to Nigeria, i'll collect a deposit and get the jersey when i come back to london.

Guys, if you want anything specific, let me know.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by kdships(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2006
Ib:

I will also be doing football jersey with personalised names, but that will be done on a deposit basis. When i come to Nigeria, i'll collect a deposit and get the jersey when i come back to london.

Guys, if you want anything specific, let me know.

I'll like the football jersey. I guess that will be when you get here. Hala me at: kdships@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Ib(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
just sent you an email.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by LondonCool(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
just sent you an email.

What brand of jeans will u be selling ? Can u get the Asda jeans for me ?
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Roscodaddy(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2007
IB,

Will you bring perfumes,also I want to buy engagement ring,well we go talk for email.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by battleaxe: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
hi. I'm also interested. Where will you be located when you come to PH?
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by bulwark(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
Ib, My wife has a boutique in Ikeja. She definitely will be interested. Let me know where you will be while in Lagos. Send me a mail on support@bulwark-clean.ws
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by s2006: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2007
ib please can you call me when you get to Nigeria 08028328734
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by battleaxe: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
Ib, we havent heard anything form you since. Are you in Nigeria yet? I sent you a mail. Pls respond. Thanks
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories For Sale by Yoky(f): 4:09am On May 16, 2009
hello
i am jewelry supplier
here you can find lots of different styles ,fashional affordable jewelry.
please email me
sales@fengyijewelry.com

(1) (Reply)

Kekewa: Sharpening Your Beauty / Campaign For Ethical Rebirth Among Nigerian Youths (CERANY) / Buy First Grade Okrika Shirts In Uyo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.