Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site (703 Views)

How To Put Google Adsense Below Post Title In Blogger? / How Can Edit Stylesheets To Put Google Ads On My Smf Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by miclad(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
I have just developed a forum but i need to put google ad on it can anybody help me to do that?
chk the forum here http://www.realbusinessgroups.com
Re: Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by wealthce0: 1:54am On Oct 20, 2009
you can talk to me on 08025250929. I can help you add adsense to it. You either come to my office or we meet somewhere else.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by akitoyeo(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2009
Hi,
I'm new in this forum but my aim of joining is to help guys out there make some money online as experience has taught me that it is easy only when you know the way. I can put Google Ad on your blog without any cost to you (i.e free of charge). The first thing you have to do is open a gmail account (google). Thereafter, you can contact me either via email or GSM: akitoye_o@yahoo.com or 08037865302. I hope you will act fast.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by eplanner: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ poster

I can help you
ardourjewels@ymail.com
Re: Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by holufemi01: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2009
here is a video by lisa that state how you can so it successfully if after watching this video i bet you must be able to place your google adsense on it another way is to ask for the script tutorial from where you purchase the script.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me To Put Google Ad On My Site by holufemi01: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2009
sorry i did not add the link here is the link to the video
http://youtube.com/wathc?v=7fxc_nuiX_k

(1) (Reply)

Get Absolutely Free Domain Registration / Which Webhost Accepts Zeniith Websurfer? / Could Everyone Review And Critise My Website For Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.