Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares (872 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay And Yemi Alade Who Do You Consider To Be Your Slay Queen? / My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay / I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by splendid22(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is no news that Seyi Shay has been compared to Tiwa Savage in the Nigerian music industry. From her voice texture to her stage craft, their similarities have always been a bone of contention for music pundits.According to her:"I think this is down to the fact that no one actually knows the history between us and also because neither of us will talk about it because In actual fact, there Is nothing there, I believe there are just mischievous people trying to turn us against each other. Women need to be more compassionate to one another and stick together as guys do. "

Read more here

http://thenewsguru.com/people-are-trying-to-turn-me-against-tiwa-savage-seyi-shay-declares/

Re: People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by STRBOY(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok....
Re: People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
You are both irrelevant "MY opinion"

Putting out this poo press statement to remind ignorant clowns about you is not only sad but appalling #duplicitous clown

1 Like

Re: People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by Jimi23(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
U done dey gree say Tiwa no be your mate.
Re: People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by OKorowanta: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Well said Seyi..
Saddam and Gadaffi wey like war,dem kill dem like rat.
Re: People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares by Afrok(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Not my business... story for edible caterer cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'we Don't Need Men On This Planet At All' - Nicki Minaj / Girlfriend Of Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Beef That Rocks The Music And Entertainment Industry In 2016… Some Will Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.