Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting (9651 Views)

Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test / Admin/executive Assistant At HYT Consulting / HYT Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sequel to the application you made for the position of a Field Engineer, I hereby invite you for an interview

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, Agindingbi Ikeja

Date: Wednesday 12th October 2016

Time 09.30am Prompt

Contact person: Blessing

Come along with a copy of your resume, photocopies of your credentials and a pen for a personality test

Regards

Dipo
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by kissoflife: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Got the same mail. Any ideas about the company or position?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
No, I think it an engineering firm and what your course of study
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
kissoflife:
Got the same mail. Any ideas about the company or position?
Seems is an engineering firm and will only be looking for just one candidate, what your course of study
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by kissoflife: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
icehood:

Seems is an engineering firm and will only be looking for just one candidate, what your course of study

Electrical Engineering, and u? How sure are u about the bolded?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by jerrykings1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
I also got a mail from them but different position for an MFB. I Wish to know the name of the MFB.

Sequel to the application you made for the position of an Operations Manager, I hereby invite you for an interview

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, Agindingbi Ikeja

Date: Friday 14th October 2016

Time 01.30pm Prompt

Contact person: Blessing

Come along with a copy of your resume, photocopies of your credentials and a pen for a personality test

Regards
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by hayortwice(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2016
did any body here from them after interview...I also got invite from them
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by massimo10: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hi... you got an invite in Dec? And the person to always contact is 'blessing'. I don't know why I'm beginning to feel that this its a little bit spurious. [color=#000099][/color] Anyways, st I've no here has flagged it as a scam yet, I'm willing to take my chances with this... God being with me.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by donGotze(m): 1:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Does it mean no one has been there for interview or those who has experience with them simply don't want to help us? E no fair o.
I have an interview with them on 2/2/2017
I need any info about them as I stay in the East to avoid spending so much on T-fare for nothing. Your urgent response is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by seyilapy(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Interview for what position? mine was for field engineer that was in January but i did not honor it. they recruit for an engineering firm but cant say which company it is this time.

donGotze:
Does it mean no one has been there for interview or those who has experience with them simply don't want to help us? E no fair o.
I have an interview with them on 2/2/2017
I need any info about them as I stay in the East to avoid spending so much on T-fare for nothing. Your urgent response is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by donGotze(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
seyilapy:
Interview for what position? mine was for field engineer that was in January but i did not honor it. they recruit for an engineering firm but cant say which company it is this time.

Thanks bro for your quote. Mine is for Field Engineer too, I understand their client is an Engineering firm. It's obvious one wouldn't know which company they are recruiting for except when one progresses in the interview.
May God help us
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by donGotze(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
seyilapy:

Pls, what's your reason for missing the interview?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by seyilapy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
My reason abi? cheesy well i drilled google and i got to know the company they were recruiting for and was no more interested. Expected them to call and ask why i did not come but much as i expected they did not call. All the best.

donGotze:

Pls, what's your reason for missing the interview?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by donGotze(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2017
seyilapy:
My reason abi? cheesy well i drilled google and i got to know the company they were recruiting for and was no more interested. Expected them to call and ask why i did not come but much as i expected they did not call. All the best.

Please, who are they recruiting for
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Dashenka(f): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello, please who finally attended this interview with this firm? What was the outcome regarding salary structure and all? Also, can the interview be rescheduled?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by gerabest: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
please how do i get to HYT consulting at agidingbi ikeja from festac... please its urgent
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by maballack(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Dashenka:
Hello, please who finally attended this interview with this firm? What was the outcome regarding salary structure and all? Also, can the interview be rescheduled?

Has anyone attended and whats the feedback
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Kaylar(f): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Please does any one know HYT Consulting. They sent me an invite for interview on Monday in abuja, pls how true is the company hop it is not a scam, because I don't want to send my TP n waste my time
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by onitemitope(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello.. Abeg anybody with an info about her.. I got an info for interview for sales executive
..abeg help ur guy make to no waste
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Omashozie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
I also got an interview from them today for a sales executive in ibadan does anyone has an idea its not in lagos
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by dadewoyin: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Omashozie:
I also got an interview from them today for a sales executive in ibadan does anyone has an idea its not in lagos

I got the same email, my time is for 2pm, what time is yours? Send me your WhatsApp number, let's chat!

Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Killingmesoftly: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please do any body know how my cousin can locate here from Anthony. He was invited for interview at HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, Agindingbi Ikeja
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sequel to the application you made for the position of Head Office Account Payable, I hereby invite you for an interview at our sister office

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, turning by mega chicken, Agindingbi Ikeja

Date: Thursday 13th June 2019

Time 01.00pm Prompt

Who have any idea o. If it's worth travelling from IB
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by frequency100(m): 12:52am On Jun 21, 2019
ifeoluwatomiwa:
Sequel to the application you made for the position of Head Office Account Payable, I hereby invite you for an interview at our sister office

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent Opp Agindingbi Secondary School, turning by mega chicken, Agindingbi Ikeja

Date: Thursday 13th June 2019

Time 01.00pm Prompt

Who have any idea o. If it's worth travelling from IB

Dear Candidate,

You are invited for an interview for the position of DIRECT SALES EXECUTIVE for one of our clients, ‘Page Financials’. Please see details below;

Venue: HYT Consulting, 13A Fagba Crescent, beside Mega Chicken, Agindingbi Ikeja.
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Time: 10.00am Prompt
Contact Person: Temitope Folarin / 012916684

Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by frequency100(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Please I need information as regards this company...
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Mail From HYT Consulting by Olawrites: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
frequency100:
Please I need information as regards this company...

It's a consulting firm that help candidate with job located in IKeja.

The company is Page international Financial services

The job is 52k basic salary and 7k for airtime and transportation according to a friend. Roughly 60k

So, it's legit. Tru your luck

(1) (Reply)

100 Drivers Complete Dangote Graduate Drivers Training Programme / Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) Is Recruiting / What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.