Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts (81474 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by shuggah(m): 4:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Originalsly:
Why bail?...she should be held until court date...give her time to meditate on managing her anger. I can understand her losing it of she caught the husband cheating...but this is based on what she elieve...without a trace of evidence .
read the post again and modify ur post because she had an evidence .

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by AfroKnight: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2016
shuggah:

confirmed cheat spotted.
Have you given thought to the passports destroyed?

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Rocketicon(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2016
This ought to be a family issue!! Because na the man cause na the man am!! Oh!! So I suggest the magistrate should through the case out!! This infidelity and unfaithfulnesss
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by berrystunn(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin

I have scene for sale..... Updated till 2019.
(discount price)
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Charly68: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2016
No man can live under the same roof with a jealous woman. She is immature & can not keep a home. What type of nonsense is that? The yoruba used to say; cutting off the head is not an antidote to curing an headache

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by naijafeminist: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2016
teepsee:
that is why they say a woman investigate more than the FBI once they ate suspicious.

But why do men cheat a lot, and again why put all the blames on the man when most ladies they commit this act with are aware of their marital status.

I think it should be balanced

When it comes to cheating in marriage, the blame cannot be balanced because one took a vow while the other didn't. The blame for cheating in relationships can be balanced if you wish but in marriage? kolewerk.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by naijafeminist: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Charly68:
No man can live under the same roof with a jealous woman. She is immature & can not keep a home. What type of nonsense is that? The yoruba used to say; cutting off the head is not an antidote to curing an headache

And the man who cheated was keeping his home? See how you absolved him of any blame. You guys amaze me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by tabithababy(f): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2016
In singing mood #jealously eeeee heyyy hey jealously jealously jealously undecided undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by walosky(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2016
[b][/b]
Decryptor:

But everyone knows that ewedu-eaters are the main customers of Magistrate courts in Lagos nah
Decryptor:

But everyone knows that ewedu-eaters are the main customers of Magistrate courts in Lagos nah
Decryptor:

WITH THEIR A.P.C BROOM THEY USE IN PREPARING THE EWEDU

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Larryjay4u: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
my wife must get big breaśt and yansh ...because i dont wanna look outside after marriage. most men regrets who they get married to after a long while due to dere neatness, bedmatics, cooking, looks might not be up to the standards they thought it could be hence cheating starts getting involved... secondly never marry out of pity.

That is a big mistake bro. Who says the wife that has all those things you mentioned will always have it? Marriage is not about those flimsy things you are setting as targets. Who will cheat will always cheat. It's all about the individual not who they married to. I see you cheating on your wife once those things fades. Do you know that men married to women with big front and back still cheat? Why? They said they can't be eating one food always. Please grow up bro. All that glitters are not gold.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nonjebose(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
She went too far. She has put herself into trouble now, while trying to harm the husband
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by shuggah(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

Have you given thought to the passports destroyed?
have u given thought to the emotional damage the woman must have suffered in the course leading to her planting a tape in the husbands bag and after getting the evidence? or is it because its a woman here?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nelcliff(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
secondly never marry out of pity.

Obob... You nailed it... I can feel ur maturity from above... But some people won't understand or listen until they are been hit by the heat....
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by UjSizzle(f): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Collenshy2020:
The woman allowed her Anger to control her, i'm not in support of the bloke's immoral deficiency syndrome, atleast she would have reported the act to his relatives [CUSTOMARY LAW].
The same people that think you should expect your man to cheat?
The same that say so long a man provides for you and your kids, you should close your eyes to how infidelity if he uses protection?

Hmm okay
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by sisisioge: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2016
This one don climp tree pass the last leaf...which kind vex be that? Now she don turn herself to tenant! Any tenant wey sleep with him landlord wife...must be evicted. Any tenant wey landlord sleep with him wife...must be evicted. Na nigerian law o .Na lose-lose for her. Chai, she's in prison right now? Demmmit!
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by UjSizzle(f): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Charly68:
Wow. You're such a misogynist undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by teepsee(f): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
V0lv0:

The thing is if men or women want to have affairs with married men or women then its their own ish/conscious. Not everyone is good and "morally upright". The truth is they owe you nothing. They never made any commitments to you.

Now your husband/wife was the one who made a vow to you. The other person did not put a gun to their face and force them to cheat. They did it willingly. So the blame goes to the one who promised to be faithful and the one who made a commitment to you.

I find it so tacky and women so stupid who go and fight the lady the husband is cheating with instead of facing your spouse. After that lady there will be another and another so you will spend ur life fighting other ladies. Is that not stupid?

On a serious note i always notice when nigerian reporters report news, they include the persons full address. Is this even allowed. What about privacy and safety. Smh
interesting kiss

Most men do cheat because they believe it is in them to cheat, saying as a man you can't be eating one food for ever, you need to experiment.
But still in this thought of line, why will the woman now be subjected to eating that one food for long? The annoying thing is that they all tastes the same (the feelings) yet they want to eat variety. Some men sha

Bea How about me making a commitment to you, it won't be a bad idea u know undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Moral lesson of the day; Never EVER in your life play with a woman's heart. They are more prone to do stupid things if fallen out of favour
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by habsydiamond(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2016
shuggah:

if i go ahead replying all of ya today then I'll do nothing else....you call that jealousy?? what of the evidence?? the woman planted a tape and got enough evidence and then u ignore that fact.
pls tell me will burning the documents solve the problem now.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2016
KayodeAjani:
When me and my wife had quarell she will take stone and brake all my vehicle windshields i told her pls i dont want to fight again let settle

Today we never fightagain women can destroy ur Life mostly From Ondo,Kogi States .but when it happened i beat her no be small wey say d mama dey thank me. D kind beating person go receive wey the brothers run come from AKURE Dsame day and came to beat me but i be lagos boy i dealt with them

But funny enough i still love my wife and we r still in love and marriage

The fear of what a woman can do is the begginning of Love!

So you think what you have actually qualifies to be called a marriage? undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2016
She for burn him dick join. Cheats deserve the worst especially unrepentant ones. angry
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by stepaz: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2016
dfrost:

I thought these tribal slurs was only in the Politics Section. Please respect others. This is someone's marital problem. No need to trivialize it.
don't mind him his just a small boy what does he know about marriage.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by specimenC: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin

You hear locations like lagos, abuja, kano or even borno and expect it to be an indigene and it had still be them.. are they not cursed like this?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by southernbelle(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2016
She went too far.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by KayodeAjani: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Kobicove:

So you think what you have actually qualifies to be called a marriage? undecided

What i have how?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by KayodeAjani: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Kobicove:

How, dint i pay her dowry? Quarell is a normal thing thats bound to happen but i was not even d 1 that started it she did

After all she broke my car's windscreens and threathing to stab me after...i had to over power her and beat her mercillessly.

But we r madly in love now .no issues again
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nkpommpko(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
naijafeminist:

And the man who cheated was keeping his home? See how you absolved him of any blame. You guys amaze me a lot.
so she should go on rampage burning other peoples passport, you can't take laws into your hands because of s*x. If you catch him cheating fine file for divorce finish. Find another man and selfishly hold down his 4-5 for your self if you can finish.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nkpommpko(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2016
KayodeAjani:

How, dint i pay her dowry? Quarell is a normal thing thats bound to happen but i was not even d 1 that started it she did

After all she broke my car's windscreens and threathing to stab me after...i had to over power her and beat her mercillessly.

But we r madly in love now .no issues again
guy thats not love, that is obsession maybe due to sx addiction, you are sleeping with a keg of gun powder, and your life is in danger.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nkpommpko(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2016
repogirl:
She for burn him dick join. Cheats deserve the worst especially unrepentant ones. angry
are you mean? Becarefull Nigeria still practices the death penalty, it's not a good thing when you find yourself in that position after killing your spouse because if his d**ck, is it really worth your life? He who has no sin let him cast the first Stone.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by MattFreeman007(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
That's why before u marry, make sure your partner knows how deadly you can be at the worst provocation... If your wife,your fiance,your boo,your babe,your girlfriend is temperamental, make sure u show her the beast in you..Pampering of hot tempered women leads to all these kinds of stories... If you get woman wey burn your boxers because sey she provoke, Burn Her Best Clothes And Soak Her MakeUp Kit For Fuel Make She Know Sey Craze Pass Craze , If Not Your Name Na Sorry....Some Women No Deserve To Be Pampered Even If Na Angel Wings Dem Carry...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by repogirl(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
nkpommpko:
are you mean? Becarefull Nigeria still practices the death penalty, it's not a good thing when you find yourself in that position after killing your spouse because if his d**ck, is it really worth your life? He who has no sin let him cast the first Stone.
No one is killing anyone, letting him live without a cheating instrument is more fun. Besides its possible to accidentally set someone on fire, isn't it?
Don't mind me sha, I'm just talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.