Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (49905 Views)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
I give it to the Nigerian Police. I've always known that you are equal to any task - if you really want to. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
LET THE NAME CHECKERS DO US THE HONOR OF EXPLANING WHAT DIVIDE OF THE COUNTRY WE WILL BLAME FOR THIS?
OYA OVER
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Akolawole(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
passionate88:

Buhari brothers want to paint the Niger Delta as a troubled region. There's no avengers in the south south, it's the Hausa Fulani that are masquerading as Niger Delta avengers

Really?

Even idiots knew who Avengers were cry
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
This one is a gang of mohameds.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
smithsydny:
Ncan representing south south..

Mayday mayday..

Mallams has joined the business.

Over and out

Point of correction, mallams 'v taken over the business or mallams now run the business.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well, since the kidnappers are seeing how our Leaders are Stealling and flaunting and keeping billions under their bed, soakway, water tank and other places the Nations Commonwealth and they cannot get to abuja so they decided to kidnapp and collect from the shameless Looters. It pains that kidnappers themselves are fools for making police to catch them.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Point of correction, mallams 'v taken over the business or mallams now run the business.
am sorry sir.. Ncan plz mallams now run the business..

Over an out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Marotzke:
your Stupidity is incomparable.
Did you see any eastern name?
Okay sorry, once it's not a western, it must be an easterner. But please read before commenting. The George is Benue. Uduefe is Urhobo (Delta) . Is delta now part of Biafra or East?

Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by SmartMugu: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
ucsparks:
Guy why na, the person that created you must be disappointed over your lack of knowledge cry
Where is the lack of knowledge in his comment.Na u pay for him data? That's his concern.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
SmartMugu:

Where is the lack of knowledge in his comment.Na u pay for him data? That's his concern.
Don't you fvcking use the quote button on me again undecided
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
I've tried all my best to believe this sh1t but my mind still doesn't want to buy into it...

8 soldiers kidnap a lady and fail?

tell me another story pls
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Fawklicant: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adekorya:

They can't join North to do politics, but they can join North to kidnapped one of their own, confuse set of people.

If only you had half a brain, you'd know that there's no igbo name there. Uduefe is urhobo or itsekiri. George could be yoruba/ss or any other bit most likely not igbo.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
As the recession bites hard, it gives birth to desperate people.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kudos to the Nigeria police force. I think I can sight CSP Abba kyari from the police chiefs addressing the press. Also, the guy DAT lead the robbery team resembles one notorious dogo DAT was arrested sometimes ago in ibadan. Can I see like minds?
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:
The first time igbos(2) and hausas(7) will collaborate, it was to kidnap someone. undecided.
Post verified by NCAN National Secretary
where did you see an igbo name? Abi your brain have started removing spittle?? undecided
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by otokx(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2016
That road has been under seige by criminal gangs from across the River Niger for quite a long time.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by perfectgabby: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2016
darocha1:
Only God can restore sanity in this country
God bless you
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by darocha1: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Osyxcel:

Da Rocha... Come dash me money cry
will send you E-money's handle soon
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Sirlovings: 2:16am On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:
The first time igbos(2) and hausas(7) will collaborate, it was to kidnap someone. undecided.

And how do you know they are two Igbos? So anyone with Christian/or western name is now Igbo?
Your ignorance is shocking!

Hate and ignorance will kill you, I really can't understand why you chose to be stupid except if you are a Mongolian slowpoke
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

Chai, my ppl have been contaminated with the Ugandan disease. SMH cry

1 Like

Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by SmartMugu: 3:48am On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
Don't you fvcking use the quote button on me again undecided
E pain am.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by adebayosun02: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2016
In as much that I don't support crime in one way or the other, I obverve that the list of all the ''suspect'' in this "crime" are basically youth in their 30's. It simply means our leader av so far disappointed the youth hence they (youth) involved in one criminal activities or the other to mk life
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by YabaLeftist: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Adekorya:

They can't join North to do politics, but they can join North to kidnapped one of their own, confuse set of people.

You are a mor0n.
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by bankyblue(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Marotzke:
your Stupidity is incomparable.
Did you see any eastern name?
Okay sorry, once it's not a western, it must be an easterner. But please read before commenting. The George is Benue. Uduefe is Urhobo (Delta) . Is delta now part of Biafra or East?

Oya sorry no vex.........because the thing pain u well well tongue
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by emeka2847: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Lolz

passionate88:
Kidnapping is now a national thing. All ethnicity has joined

Buhari brothers want to paint the Niger Delta as a troubled region. There's no avengers in the south south, it's the Hausa Fulani that are masquerading as Niger Delta avengers
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by cindyrocks(f): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Pretenders commit the worst crimes.

That's all I wanna say
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Raybee2(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2016
passionate88:
Kidnapping is now a national thing. All ethnicity has joined

Oop u know noting about south south Avenger
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Chai, my ppl have been contaminated with the Ugandan disease. SMH cry
Lol
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by berrystunn(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Names only....
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by ensamy(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Soldiers is in arm robbery and kidnapping wWhile other Soldiers are galantly fighting boko haram .
This kind of soldiers are thesame informant to boko ham. That led to the ambush and kiling of other soldiers .
Re: Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2016
passionate88:

When the wife was kidnapped, did you ever think it was done by the Hausas?

Do kidnappers have a particular tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.