Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,936 members, 7,841,578 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. (858 Views)

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / Make Money Directly Into Your Nigerian Bank Account / Bitcoin Faucets That Pay Directly To Your Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. by DBS4lyf: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
DBS Simply means Direct Business Associates
it's a Government Approved business associated with First Bank Plc.
It is established with the sole aim of Helping Nigerian Youths To Be Financially Independent without minding the Recession/Critical state of the economy of this Country.

There is No Buying of Products Nor Selling of Products.
You Earn Lots of money By Referring as many people as possible to register on DBS And that's All.

The more people you refer, the more you get paid

By Referring 1 person, you get paid of #4,000
2 persons #8,000
3 persons #12,000
5 persons #20,000
10 persons #40,000

*```Reasons Why You Should Join Direct Bank Associates >> DBS ```*
* You Get paid of #4,000 onBanks every single person u introduced to register (instant payment into your Bank account)

* You Get paid #12,000 bonus at the end of every Year for just being a registered member till the end of the world. (Yearly Bonus)

* You Have access to all Direct Bank Associates (DBS) Products and Services. Such as E-books etc... Pls

* You Have access to Loans

* You have access to the monthly bonuses given to all ACTIVE members.

You Can't Afford To Miss This opportunity! And already i made #115000 in just a week.

```Registration Fee Still Remains #5,500 Only(Not Affected By Apc Change)```

Think Outside the Box,,,,, Be Your Own Boss

Smile To Bank Every Day!

Drop your number if you are interested.

Direct Bank Associates Pays High.

Re: Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. by Sweetcandydiss: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. by jesusnmary: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Make Money Directly To Your Bank Account. by aledia(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join Mmm,help Me / I Need A Loan Of 1million To Pay Back 1.5million In 6months. / Is This For Real ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.