Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Harrasement From The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harrasement From The Nigerian Police (477 Views)

"The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts / Lady Recounts How The Nigerian Police Assisted A Man Who Stole Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrasement From The Nigerian Police by Jorian1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please I post this thing here in the crime section because this is really a criminal matter. The way the Nigerian police are harassing innocent citizens, it really getting out of hand. I didn't understand what others past through not until yesterday night, since there was no light my brother decided to check a friend house close to the road, while they were sitting outside a police van park and Carried all of them and this was around 10:12 pm with the excuse that there was a robbery attack in the next street as there are doing investigation. My brother said plenty people were arrested along the road, when he got to the station the were ask to write statement and pay bail with five thousand Naira and my brother negotiated for four thousand Naira and they brought him to the house and he paid four thousand and left. That is how we got to know that he was arrested. Up till now we are still confuse on why the police behave this way, and we were informed that the other paid two thousand by morning for bail. Please the Nigerian police IG should do something about the lifestyle of this police, it really getting out of hand. Please those that have similar experience can also share.

MOD Abeg you can epp

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Katsina Minor Wants His Daughter Returned A Virgin / Three Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 12- Year-old / Hawker Saves Student From Being Kidnapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.