Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This (571 Views)

Am Heartbroken,i Need Someone To Talk To / Pls I Need Serious Igala Christian Guy For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by princebaby(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello every one here I greet you all pls don't mind me if I make a mistake!!! In my compound my land lord last born daughter I don't know if I will say she is inlove with me or not! Cause some times she brings food for me, fatch me water but I don't have intrest on her and also she never fail to Greet me each day she passes me by! So it came yesterday in my house I had a visitor who is my girl friend! So the way this girl look @ us yesterday I was suprise so came since 2day she starts to behave rude to me! She don't greet me again so pls what should I do frnds?
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Live ur life.... U have no any contract with her... She myt very disappointed after what she's done for u, u will juz slapped to her face tat "hey, I have a gf" ...

Eventually, she'll get over it... She's very young and fragile....
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by princebaby(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Live ur life.... U have no any contract with her... She myt very disappointed after what she's done for u, u will juz slapped to her face tat "hey, I have a gf" ...

Eventually, she'll get over it... She's very young and fragile....
you mean I should 4get about her because am planing to call her and ask her what's her problem is
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2016
princebaby:
you mean I should 4get about her because am planing to call her and ask her what's her problem is

For what? U already hurt her... Talking to her and telling her tat u have a gf will juz killl her... Let it slide... Unless ur afraid that she will stop giving u food and fetch u water.. angry
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by princebaby(m): 1:56am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

For what? U already hurt her... Talking to her and telling her tat u have a gf will juz killl her... Let it slide... Unless ur afraid that she will stop giving u food and fetch u water.. angry
not @ all bro am not jobless her food and water is not every rather twice in a month
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2016
princebaby:
not @ all bro am not jobless her food and water is not every rather twice in a month

U call me "BRUH" angry angry??

[size=28pt]boi, I got PUSSSY! [/size]
Re: Pls I Need What You Need To Talk On This by princebaby(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U call me "BRUH" angry angry??

[size=28pt]boi, I got PUSSSY! [/size]
lol am sorry my dear! So you mean I should also keep silent to her?

(1) (Reply)

Come Try Maraton Sex With Me...call 08065015851 / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Christian Lady / Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.