Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (802951 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1072) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by LeSudAfricaine: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
We are wasting so many chances against Burundi undecided it's frustrating

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Deltamani:
Nawa oooo
See the South Africa wha win Nigeria na da miss up and down anyhow 4 here so…

Coach Randy should just get his lineup right we’re good to go! Cause with the Caliber of players we have we shouldn’t be losing a game in this tournament…

the Caliber of players we have are past their prime and very slow especially the defenders, any team with pacy and younger players and attackers will beat the Super Falcons due to the slow defenders....

Its only Burundi the S.F can beat..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Janine van Wyk is 35 and is on the bench for a much younger defender. No be say she no go play ball o. But Ellis is doing the right thing. Waldrum should wise up. SA match shows why the revenge go sweet if we jam again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
No plumtre ??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Waldrum picks Chikwelu again. Typical tactless coach banking on names

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2022

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CornOak(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
ceejayMAX:
No plumtre ??

The rumor about the coach dropping Plumptre because she questioned his tactics better not be true. shocked sad

She's not on the match day squad neither is she on the bench.

Is she injured? @Deltamani

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
ceejayMAX:
No plumtre ??
she's under punishment
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
We don't have a coach , how can he play chikwelu Again ? Is he blind ?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CornOak(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
isan:
We don't have a coach , how can he play chikwelu Again ? Is he blind ?

Rohr no do reach this one. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
she's under punishment

You sure about this?

I know she trained alone yesterday and reasons for that wasn't given. Usually when that happens it's cause the player has a knock and they are being careful so it doesn't escalate. That's what I assumed anyway. The other reason would be disciplinary but I really do not what to believe that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
its obvious the coach is here to sabotage this team.. I have lost hope in this team

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
lovewins:

You sure about this?

I know she trained alone yesterday and reasons for that wasn't given. Usually when that happens it's cause the player has a knock and they are being careful so it doesn't escalate. That's what I assumed anyway. The other reason would be disciplinary but I really do not what to believe that.

Ogalamedia just confirmed my first assertion on twitter. She apparently haven't recovered from an injury and the coach is trying to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by COOL10(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
What is wrong with Waldrum? Dropping one of our best defenders? Is he maad?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by samtol4(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
We have a very poor coach . If the team goes far it will be because of individual work
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
They are brother's from the same mother cheesy
CornOak:

Rohr no do reach this one. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
COOL10:
What is wrong with Waldrum? Dropping one of our best defenders? Is he maad?

is it Waldrum's choice

that should be your first question..

Amaju Pinnick and Sunday Dare are destroying sports in Nigeria with their senseless egos , pride and fo:olishness...

don't blame Waldrum...

Same thing happens in men's football... Younger and more performing players are dropped or are called up due to media pressure and benched through out...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
codemaniacs:

is it Waldrum's choice

Amaju Pinnick and Sunday Dare are destroying sports in Nigeria with their senseless egos , pride and fo:olishness...

don't blame Waldrum...

Same thing happens in men's football... Younger and more performing players are dropped or are called up due to media pressure and benched through out...
I can assure you that it is waldrum that selected the XI not amaju or dare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ayinde will need to play like Kante and Ndidi combined today. Rita's sloppiness and okobi's poor defensive contribution will surely overwork her.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Did Waldrum do a review of the game and players performance?

If he did, how on earth did he select Chikwelu in the starting lineup again?

I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by kheny12(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
E be like say Dem use chikwelu swear for waldrum undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Donmobi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
codemaniacs:

is it Waldrum's choice

don't blame Waldrum...

Nawa ooh.
Hian!!
Plumptre better not start regretting why she switched to us.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Three aged women (Chikwelu, Ebi and Ohale) vs. the speedy #10 from Botswana.
This should be interesting...
semid4lyfe:
Did Waldrum do a review of the game and players performance?

If he did, how on earth did he select Chikwelu in the starting lineup again?

I give up.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
lovewins:

Ogalamedia just confirmed my first assertion on twitter. She apparently haven't recovered from an injury and the coach is trying to be careful.

Tbis better be the truth...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I don't fully understand the lineup self... Who is playing left back??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
is ashleigh Plumptre injured, because thats the only excuse.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Fweshest3: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Any link to watch the match
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Danielnino00:

I don't fully understand the lineup self... Who is playing left back??
Payne I guess
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Beginning to look like no he waldrum dey select squad o.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dem.nor dey pass gv alozie?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I can assure you that it is waldrum that selected the XI not amaju or dare

You know that's a lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1072) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.