Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! (1485 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Merinoz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yes! when you edit the servers, you can now browse free without the normal tariffs. That's cheating! Is it fair? Even some so called born-again demand for the editable version in their phones. Heaven won't be easy at all! God help us!
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
I have thought of this too. May God forgive me, i have ran zain and mtn server down, two years ago before i repent
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by ndcide(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ poster
have u ever used pirated software ?

or copied any music that aught to be sold

if your ans is Yes, then you are just a, (never mind )

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
Its not pirate, its called 'cheat' you do some edittion on ur phone and then browse free of charge without being charge. Be it zain, mtn or glo. The gurus have also discovered etisalat cheat.
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by ndcide(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
any way u look at it some one gains while the other loses

all na cheating

guilty or not guilty?
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
Do you think this telecom lose just because we utilize their server ?

Zain and mtn are aware that the we do hack/soil their server, the block it each time the gurus invent a new cheat, but now i guess they are bored, zain and mtn and etisalat are working sharp and fast with the latest cheat. I have repented as am typing this am charge for it
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Kunbee: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2009
@OP u dey work for telecommunications company dats y e dey pain u
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Tudor6(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2009
What is this guy talking about?
Opera and other open source softwares are totally free and you're free to modify and create applications to fit your specific needs as i've done so many times. The software codes are freely available so is their server for proxy uses incase you wanna maintain your privacy. . . .how does this defraud not to even speak of hell fire?
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by zugoboss(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
I actually thought of this when I tried making my cousin's phone browse for free & he refused saying it was a sin to hack the network.But I feel if u really wanna make heaven u should avoid all manners of sins no matter how small it is.Don't buy any pirated cd or books,if u're a student don't dub not even assignment or any other thing.As for me I can't imagine life without some of this little imperfections.If God will judge by how perfect we are then I don't think more than 10 people from each continent will make heaven unless the monks (Just kidding o!)
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
Who told u pirate cd is a sin ?
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by AKO1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Who told u pirate cd is a sin ?

Piracy=theft.
Thievery=sin.
Abuzola=guilty grin
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
Am not the one that pirated the cd, i only bought it
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by ndcide(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Abuzola:

also,
u didn't create the cheats, but using them u say is sin

guy, free ur mind and let God be the judge
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 3:46am On Oct 22, 2009
The cheat is free of charge, why pirated cd isn't free,
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by AKO1(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2009
Abuzola:

That is funding the industry.
I'm also guilty tongue
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2009
But na situation cause am nau, for example i hardly get latest wrestling in original dvd except blue face i.e the pirated one. Our retailers purchase pirated Dvd than the original dvd because is so cheap and consumer can afford it and that means good business, is that still a crime ?
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by tcake: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
Reading items like this makes me shudder with disdain at the level of mind closure that has permiated our society from the days of old.our ancestors commited alot of atrocities trying to please one god or the other and here we are,deciding who goes to hell or not.it's high time we moved with the tide of time,knowing that our purpose here(on earth)is to subdue our problems through the inventions of our hands(technology).if God uses our punitive standards,how many of us would still be alive to think for him.beside,the various service providers are not ignorant of people maneuvering their ways around set throat-cutting tariffs.where are the 'men of god'who said watching tv was sin?oh sorry,i just thought i should ask.
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Abuzola(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
Lol
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by aquastar(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
lmao grin
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by donjon: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2009
Itz one of those irresistable sins, u know! Like when adam ate the apple, he couldnt resist!
Fortunately, itz a forgivable sin!
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by ccollins(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
Are the network cheating us or us cheating them.like if i want to download on mtn,they take more than fifty naira.do u know how many times this networks have collected nigerians money anyhow.i am browsing free on for some important things like preaching and school affairs.i don't browse free to do evil but to talk abt Jesus.if i don't browse free for some time,i won't be able to preach and do some important things.i would still pay my money thru recharge cards but the question is that this networks are charging than the normal amount.nigeria networks are even funny cos on a normal basis most networks in foreign countries grant free browsing on phone.i am honest and i'm gonna make sure i give money to zain when money gets to my hands.my advice to those using network browsing free to pay.my question is that does this networks pay for wap services they give us?
Re: Opera Mini(editable) Users Will Go To Hell Fire! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Abuzola: I have thought of this too. May God forgive me, i have ran zain and mtn server down, two years ago before i repent
Abuzola the suicide bomber grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 9ice Performing In A Church! / The Christian Ventriloquist / Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.