Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Secrets Of Peace Hyde (nigeria Actress) Big Butts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets Of Peace Hyde (nigeria Actress) Big Butts (2798 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards / Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Peace Hyde (nigeria Actress) Big Butts by kingscheta: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Do you know PEACE HYDE?
She is rated no 1 Nigeria actress with big butts and curvy shape, here is what you should know about peace.
Peace is a blend of butts, busts and brains. She can be likened to one of Michelangelo’s artistic creations- sexy, curvy, and beautiful. The British Ghanaian actress cum TV presenter who reportedly graduated with First Class Honours in Psychology from Middlesex University, Uk is a true definition of sensuous. That aside, she made her acting debut in an Alex Mouth-directed flick“Protégé“,where she starred alongside Steph-Nora Okere and Wale Macaulay. Thereafter she featured in the hit Ghanaian series – “Adam’s Apple“.
http://www.tomedbike.com/2015/12/5-exercises-to-get-nice-butt.html
I never knew how she got that till I saw this, I was shocked let's ask all this celebrities some questions.

Re: Secrets Of Peace Hyde (nigeria Actress) Big Butts by kingscheta: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2016
How hot is she?

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Reacted After Fan Shared Photos Of Rick Ross Staring At Her (pics) / Adesua Etomi's Look-alike Spotted... (photo) / BBNaija's Nina Looks Stunning In New Photo, Rita Dominic Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.