Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See (647 Views)

Best Ad Networks In Nigeria For Publishers And What's Required To Earn / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog / Best Ad Network With High Rates And Just 1 $ Payout & Accepts All Types Of Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by hlbaba(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2016
are you looking for google adsense alternative way to earn big try this ads and thanks me later have made over 3k$ so far

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=I87
Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Best because you want to promote your referral link? Show us proof of your $3k cashout from them and I'll show you an ad network that'll pay you 2-3 times more than what you earn with Propeller network.

2 Likes

Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by chimoskyg(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Northmall:
Best because you want to promote your referral link? Show us proof of your $3k cashout from them and I'll show you an ad network that'll pay you 2-3 times more than what you earn with Propeller network.

The hustle is real

Bro which ad network are you talking about
Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2016
chimoskyg:

The hustle is real

Bro which ad network are you talking about

Google Adsense is certainly the best. If you have a quality website/blog with high traffic, I'd suggest you try out Media.net which is difficult to get approved into but less strict compared to Adsense.
Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
I have remove them yesterday!!!
I don't understand how they do their counting!
I check my impression I see 50 and my revenue 0.004$ but I can't see anything in earnings...
What ads type are you using
Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by chimoskyg(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Northmall:

Google Adsense is certainly the best. If you have a quality website/blog with high traffic, I'd suggest you try out Media.net which is difficult to get approved into but less strict compared to Adsense.

What do you think of this one

http://latestandtrending.com
Re: Best Ad Network I Ever Seen Must See by jamstech: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am also using propeller ads on my blog and they are paying good.My blog is www.loyaltech.tk

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting For 10 Members / Drop Your Blog Link And Lets Review Each Other / How To Chat On Whatsapp Via Pc Without Bluestack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.