Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Need 5 Security Programmers. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need 5 Security Programmers. (474 Views)

I Need Programmers And Webdesigners To Work With, Identify If You Can / Devops Engineers, Programmers, Data Scientist Needed All Around Europe. / IOT Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 5 Security Programmers. by larryshow4(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2016
If you are a security software programmer and have the knowledge of breaking down challenges. I have a task for you.

The Pay is Attractive as long as the work can be done. I need 5 Security programmers to work with for a period of 3-4months to get the deal done.

Write me an email or send me a text message.

olanrewajushobo@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5 Security Programmers. by talk2hb1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
larryshow4:
If you are a security software programmer and have the knowledge of breaking down challenges. I have a task for you.

The Pay is Attractive as long as the work can be done. I need 5 Security programmers to work with for a period of 3-4months to get the deal done.

Write me an email or send me a text message.

olanrewajushobo@gmail.com

What area of security are we talking about?
Encryption, tunnelling, undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need An Ios Developer / . / We Need Graphic Designers...web Designers..app Developers And More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.