Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members (1452 Views)

Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by soldierdollar(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
I found this thread by chuzzyblog ( see here>https://www.nairaland.com/3399831/2016-batch-b-prospective-corpers ) making some insinuations about NYSC downsizing the PCM list and urging prospective Corp members to verify their name via NYSC portal .

To the best of my knowledge , no school has uploaded their Senate list online and following the comments on the thread , I discovered that nobody confirmed seeing his name online.

Please if you have seen your name , kindly confirm cause a lot of dusts have been raised concerning this issue.
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by ChuzzyBlog: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2016
soldierdollar, your ignorance is so pathetic. I should simply ignore this mention, but for sake of those who you may mislead or cause to remain at ease, i'll respond.

You're telling them to disregard the post, what's your base?

A lot of people have seen theirs and can't share screenshots cos the information there are really personal. You had better go to your school and find out what's going on. And for your information, Online Registration starts next week Monday.

You may continue to be at ease and disregard the information!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by soldierdollar(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
soldierdollar, your ignorance is so pathetic. I should simply ignore this mention, but for sake of those who you may mislead of cause to remain at ease, i'll respond.

You're telling them to disregard the post, what's your base?

A lot of people have seen theirs and can't share screenshots cos the information there are really personal. You had better go to your school and find out what's going on. And for your information, Online Registration starts next week Monday.

You may continue to be at ease and disregard the information!

Please if you put your blogging syndrome aside and check through all the comments in your thread , you'll discover that nobody has affirmed seeing his name .I do not need screenshots to confirm the good news which would have filtered through your thread if anybody has successfully checked his name online .

A question I'd not want you Dodge is , are you affirming that all the universities have uploaded their Senate lists ( if any ) ?
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
you are far behind the news. its not a must to open threads
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
schools were directed by NYSC to trim the size of their PCMs. There's no doubt about that. I've not seen anyone that has seen his or her name tho. But I believe each CPI will inform their PCMs to check for their details once it is made available on the NYSC portal. Safe
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by coyjustified: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
OP needs prayer ..God help u sir
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by amaa4real: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even in my school a call came in while someone in student affairs went to correct his name that they were asked to send 1000 to nysc out of over 3000 graduating student. And the man told the guy that they only sending spill overs and the remaining through slot
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by soldierdollar(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
you are far behind the news. its not a must to open threads
coyjustified:
OP needs prayer ..God help u sir

amaa4real:
Even in my school a call came in while someone in student affairs went to correct his name that they were asked to send 1000 to nysc out of over 3000 graduating student. And the man told the guy that they only sending spill overs and the remaining through slot

The question is
HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE WHO HAS CHECKED HIS NAME [I]ONLINE[/I]

Or better still , has every school uploaded their list online ? Cause chuzzyblog is making it seem that anybody whose name is not online , has been affected by the slashing of names without considering the fact that many schools ( if not all ) have not uploaded their list
.my bone of contention is that he should not instill fear in people till he is sure every school has their list online .
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by coyjustified: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
soldierdollar:

The question is
HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE WHO HAS CHECKED HIS NAME [I]ONLINE[/I]

Or better still , has every school uploaded their list online ? Cause chuzzyblog is making it seem that anybody whose name is not online , has been affected by the slashing of names without considering the fact that many schools ( if not all ) have not uploaded their list
.my bone of contention is that he should not instill fear in people till he is sure every school has their list online .
yes..I have seen pple who have seen their names.

I have seen pple from d same skul whose names didn't appear online.

unizik,

uniport

federal poly nekede

even d DG himself didn't deny d slashing of a thing.

now, d question is..are u a PCM?
Re: Disregard This Rumour Of NYSC Downsizing The List Of Prospective Corp Members by wisdomuche(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Backing up the person above,some schools has uploaded while some are yet to,speeking for my former school,Mautech (yola) some of the students has verified their names and many didnt find there records with NYSC.
so answering the question of have any school uploaded there own list ?Yes

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Service Year Extended By One Month? / Another Pretty Kano Corper Dies In Ghastly Accident (photos) / Batch B 2012 Corps Members: Pls Post News Of Events In Your Camps And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.