Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Football Writer Required For My Blog - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Football Writer Required For My Blog (1090 Views)

Writer Required At $6=3000 Words Includes (reviews+features+pros+cons) Easy Job / Writer Required At $1=500 Words Includes (review+features+pros+cons) Easy Job / Writer Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Writer Required For My Blog by Arsenal3192: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2016
I am on the look out for a passionate football writer who has adept knowledge on the English Premier League. He/She should be able to provide articles on the latest transfer gossip, happenings and personal opinions.

Pay - 0.3 $ /250 words (in your own words with good grammar that is)

Approx : 28,000 14,000 N a month minimum.

Minimum of 10 5 articles required daily with catchy headlines.

Please only apply if you are okay with the rates. The fees will be upped as you progress.

You will be asked to provide a days' trial before making a suitable agreement.

Place your applications below with your e-mail id or else contact me via my profile (PM)

UPDATE

I never thought people would go straight to SCAM. People just seem to name everything SCAM. For your kind information, I just joined Nairaland last month with a view to recruiting a writer... I got a sore taste from a Nigerian, Thank You for everything, May God Bless You!

I spent five long months getting my site on track, and I have to read someone naming SCAM within a day, ridiculous !!!
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Oluwasegun21: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Akintesegunajayi@gmail.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Sandyvenny(f): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
bigada4real@yahoo.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by DonOrpzy: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'm an avid sports follower with a very soft spot for football. I will love to contribute(write) on your blog by writing football related articles (other sports once in a while too). But I want it to be part-time and I won't be expecting anything in return except the usage of your platform(blog) to post my articles. Pls let me know what you think. Best Regards, Opeoluwa
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
emmykego@gmail.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by kaykay22: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
I can write sport news but can't guarantee 10 daily, if you want me please contact me on email Sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com or whatsapp 09056407712
Thanks
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by MrKong: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
10 articles a day?...that's slavery yo!

Anyways, I can freestyle with it...love epl to the bone, stay updated to every happenings in the game...and I've got some extremely awesome creative writing skills you'll marvel at.

@gmail.com

YNWA grin Thou I'm genuinely sorry about the way we smashed you at the Emirate wink These things happen and it's always out of our control grin
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Spongia1(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
kadiriademola@gmail.com. . I have experience in content writing for sports especially football . I would love to discuss terms with you.
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by drtwist(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Bro don't you think 10 article is too much! That person will ending copying people article for you! I would've prefer you negotiate base on how interesting and captivated the person write up on sport is. Buildertwist@yahoo.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by kecy19(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
My name is Kenechi I am a avid sports follower with a very soft spot for football. I will love to contribute(write) on your blog by writing latest football news and gossip. But I am very determined to write for you. Pls let me know what you think. Best Regards Kenechi, Email- mbelu.kenechi@yahoo.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Emasel(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Arsenal3192:
I am on the look out for a passionate football writer who has adept knowledge on the English Premier League. He/She should be able to provide articles on the latest transfer gossip, happenings and personal opinions.
Approx : 28,000 N a month minimum.
Minimum of 10 articles required daily with catchy headlines.
Please only apply if you are okay with the rates. The fees will be upped as you progress.
Place your applications below with your e-mail id or else contact me via my profile (PM)

I'm an ardent follower of the EPL and I love football, but don't you think 10 articles per day is too much.

Anyways, I sent you a PM.
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by ToluNewman: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2016
hello, I currently write sport articles for different websites. my email Id is rccypher19@gmail.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by kayStelly(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
10 articles a day undecided 300 articles in a month
Baba, fear God now angry
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Bready(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Every one on this thread be warned o. this guy is a scam.
you don change your name from Engineer Patrick ba?
the holy Ghost fire that will consume you is still being soaked inside Gasoline.

This unfortunate being will ask you to write articles and he would not pay you complete for the 1st month, 2nd month he will claim he will pay it middle of 3rd month, 3rd month he will claim he never agreed the said salary price with you, 4th month he will claim his website is costing him lots of money to main/run, 5th month he will claim he is down with Liver problem... may that liver problem destroy your life in Jesus name.
At the end of the day you could work for many months before pay. Obviously that's why he likes passionate people and he would never even put your name as the writer.

Excuse upon excuse.

ah! wo! may God withhold your destiny just like you with hold hardworking writers salary.
may you continue to labour in vain till your dying days into the grave.

In fact I curse you with the curse of the prophet unless you return all the wages you owe your former writers (to the last dime) before the end of this year. If not, I curse your 2017 and many more hardships, pains and gnashing shall befall you and your household + generations unborn.

Do business with this hoodlum at your own risk!
#I'mOut

Arsenal3192:

Approx : 28,000 N a month minimum.

Minimum of 10 articles required daily with catchy headlines.

Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Arsenal3192: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Bready:
Every one on this thread be warned o. this guy is a scam.
you don change your name from Engineer Patrick ba?
the holy Ghost fire that will consume you is still being soaked inside Gasoline.

This unfortunate being will ask you to write articles and he would not pay you complete for the 1st month, 2nd month he will claim he will pay it middle of 3rd month, 3rd month he will claim he never agreed the said salary price with you, 4th month he will claim his website is costing him lots of money to main/run, 5th month he will claim he is down with Liver problem... may that liver problem destroy your life in Jesus name.
At the end of the day you could work for many months before pay. Obviously that's why he likes passionate people and he would never even put your name as the writer.

Excuse upon excuse.

ah! wo! may God withhold your destiny just like you with hold hardworking writers salary.
may you continue to labour in vain till your dying days into the grave.

In fact I curse you with the curse of the prophet unless you return all the wages you owe your former writers (to the last dime) before the end of this year. If not, I curse your 2017 and many more hardships, pains and gnashing shall befall you and your household + generations unborn.

Do business with this hoodlum at your own risk!
#I'mOut

What an attitude ! Not everyone is a scammer, and you went to cursing without knowing who I am.. Great! I can't say anything more...Thank You very much !!! Btw, the person I am gonna pay is via truelancer not any mere promises, check the listing there if you wish !
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by luciomoggi(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by Arsenal3192: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2016
luciomoggi:
I am a living testimony. This engineer Patrick is a scam. He thinks I am stupid. I wrote for him from April till June when it got time to pay. He told me he has kidney failure. Yet he still wants me to write for me. He will send you the links each morning and you curate and send back to him, then he will post.

Request for payment before service. He is still disturbing me to write for me up until now using engr Patrick but he doesn't know I know he is the same person.

I am Ewah Chika / Lucio MoGGi on nairaland and I post columns here on nairaland. Google my name and you will see all the columns I have written, more than (500).

Below is my chat with this same engr Patrick (+2348108856342 is his phone number for now). Any writer doing business with him should demand for payment upfront .

Be warned

Ok mate .... If you have problems with Mr.Patrick !!!! Deal it with him, why are you targeting my post for no reason ? I have communicated with nearly 5-6 members on this very post till date... I use my personal e-mail, free feel to send PM

Regards
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by burkutu: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2016
lol.... busted!
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by kayice(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Kcsheart1@yahoo.com
Re: Football Writer Required For My Blog by willidaine(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
i'm interested,i'm passionate about writing football articles you can contact me through my email.. chuksdaine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need A Job / Ikpoba Okha Lga Posting / 2017 Recruitment At Exxonmobil For Entry Level Apprentices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.