Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? (1486 Views)

Adventure In Ireland / Before You Come To Ireland!!! / The Road To Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Ovywils: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
I have admission for postgraduate study in Australia(can't afford the fees) and Ireland (National College of Ireland- MSc Fintech and DBS- MSc Int'l Accounting & Finance) for January start.
I would want to know how cool Ireland is for study and work (I intend to stay back), the prospects of getting a job, if their certificates (awarded by QQI) are accepted in Australia(i intend to move after a while) and childcare.
P.s i will be going with my 1 and a half year old son.
Before you guys suggest research and writing to the schools- I have done all that. I just want other peoples experiences and opinions.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Find there thread on travel section..
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Ovywils: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please help oh!
smithsydny:
Find there thread on travel section..
I have seen the threads but no answer to my question.
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ovywils:
Please help oh!
I have seen the threads but no answer to my question.
they will
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by guiddoti: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Staying back is very slime, though you may be one the luckiest guys.

I will advise you go Canada or Austrialia, if you intend staying back.
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Ovywils: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
guiddoti:
Staying back is very slime, though you may be one the luckiest guys.

I will advise you go Canada or Austrialia, if you intend staying back.

Why do you say so? Is is that there are no jobs available?
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by guiddoti: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ovywils:

Why do you say so? Is is that there are no jobs available?
The present state of the country doesn't consider international students over the locals. The possibility is very low to 2% that you can legally get a job or stay over, except you want to break or bend the rule. For Canada, I think, you can apply for resident permit before and after graduating. That's after you have spent one or more years. I hope you understand my point.
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by claremont(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Look for a thread by Dotcomnameme here.
Re: Travelling To Ireland For Masters Degree... Worth It? by Ovywils: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
claremont:
Look for a thread by Dotcomnameme here.
Ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? / Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State / My Abuja Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.