Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1121569 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:20am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:

Ah jump n pass cheesy
Comot for here Mah see front

Lmao! Cutestcuty84 pele ooh, dis is just the begining.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
Lols cheesy U r just on my tail
Do wat I ve asked u to do or else.....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

Do wat I ve asked u to do or else.....
warris dat undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Angelswt:
this one is strong
Eleyi o gidi gannn.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2017
lindabell:

No vex,noted, wt does BTW mean biko?
I no vex oo, BTW= By the way.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
Anytin for u wink
smiley
knacker:
Anytin for u wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

Compirm! Chaii I like dis babe she go sabi book weehweeh.
I have been learning from my elder's here wink wink
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

Eleyi o gidi gannn.
all correct smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Angelswt:

Aw was ya night sweet angel?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
sparkle4u:

Noted GENTLELORD
grin grin thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
Aw was ya night sweet angel?
my night was fine thank you. How was yours?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenesth93(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
‪NYSC UPDATE:

This is to inform all PCMs that time table will be out by first week of march, registeration will take two weeks, correction of errors will take one week , and the Extra days is for those who will fall victims of stream 2, the earlier u register the better chances u get of falling under stream 1...... Check this fellow CMP

*NYSC ZONINGS*

*1. North Central(NC) Zone*
Plateau
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Benue
Nassarawa
Federal Capital Territory

*2. North East(NE) Zone*
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Gombe
Yobe
Taraba

*3. North West(NW) Zone*
Kano
Kaduna
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa.

*4. South East(SE) Zone*
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
IMO
Ebonyi

*5. South West(SW) Zone*
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Ogun

*6. South South(SS) Zone*
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross river
Rivers
Delta
Edo

*HOW TO CHOOSE*
It's no new news that the new policy of the NYSC which started from 2016 Batch A orientation course now allows every corps member to choose 4 States of their choices to serve their father land which one of the chosen 4 states would be selected at random by the NYSC management. This is how to make the selection:

1 state from the *NC* zone
1 state from either *NE or NW* zones
1 state from either *SE or SS* zones
1 state from the *SW* zone. Thank you.

‪PART 1:

Official NYSC Camp Registration
Requirements:

1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp registration and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps member
(colloq. Corper, or Otondo) and you are
not impersonating anyone. This will be
taken from and not returned to you. So if at all you even forget you luggage never forget this.

Tip: Since many will choose the N4,000
option to print online, do try to use a café with laser jet printers and not DeskJet.

Why? Documents printed with DeskJets are more susceptible to water/moisture damage. Just to be on a safer side and you should do this with any document you intend to keep for a very long time. If you can’t find a LaserJet, use anyone.

Tip: DO NOT LAMINATE IT! And keep it like its your life. I know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers. Also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter.

Tip: Remember you can REPRINT your
Call-Up letter online if subscribed
(N4,000) to that option.

2. Registration Documents: If you’re a
foreign graduate, take along the original credentials you uploaded (to the NYSC Portal) for physical verification / evaluation. >> The List here

3. Green Card: It contains your bio-data. Print and bring along your signed copy.

4. Final Year Student IDENTITY CARD

5. Notification/STATEMENT OF RESULT from School.

6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS:
Now make about 10 copies of every
document required. There would be
photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time.

7. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You would need them for different kinds of registration. e.g, skill acquisition groups, religious groups, sports, redeployment, bank account opening e.t.c

8. My CLEAR BAG: You’ll need to put the aforementioned in a portable envelope/ bag that can withstand some amount of wear/tear. Hence, My Clear Bag.

Tip: The forms that will be handed to you are very easy to fill. Attach your passport where necessary and fill them correctly. After your registration, you will be issued
with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

PART 2:
9. CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: For Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses & Lab Scientists, take along your proof of certification. Graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
respectively.

10. STATIONERY: PEN, PAPER, GUM. This saves time and lots of unnecessary begging.

Tip: Some camps do seize staplers at the gate during check-in. But do not forget to include pins in your stapler if you still decide to take it along.
You will be given a meal ticket that gives you access to the Camp kitchen for the 21 days. Lose it and you have to feed yourself. Even if you do not intend to use it, you will come across someone who would appreciate the kind gesture.

Tip: After getting your NYSC State Code Number (which you have to wear around your neck all through camp with your ID card), you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room. After you have gotten your kit and secured a place in the hostels, you can settle down and you are good to go to start the Military parades.
Now, Your NYSC kit should contain 1
NYSC Crested Vest, A pair of Khaki
Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-
shirts, 2 Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of
green-stripped Stockings, A Pair of
Orange Jungle Boots and One Pair of
White Converse. A “Belt” is also included.

PART 3:
DAILY NEEDS:
11. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS: This is an essential outfit in camp in fact in most camps this is the only allowed cloth to be worn throughout your 3 weeks. Even to church, you might not be allowed to wear colored cloths. You would be given 2 pairs of white t-shirts at
camp to just fulfill all righteousness
which surely would never be your size
especially our very slim and small otondo in size . So you can bring extra pairs (6).

Why? Because you probably wont have
time to wash during the week after being stressed out from the parades and Man- O-War drills.

Tip: Do not carry more than 2 pairs of
colored clothes because you wont need
them.

12. WHITE SHORTS: I beg you please do bring yours. you would also be given 2 pairs of shorts which are really poor in material. They tear easily and it can be annoying. So my dear Otondos bring like 4 pairs of shorts. Trust me also you wont like to wash everyday, so bring enough to last you like 3 days so that you wont be stranded.

13. PLAIN WHITE SNEAKERS/TENNIS
SHOES: This is a very important outfit. you would also be given an ugly pair of low quality white tennis shoes
customized for NYSC. It’s either you are not given your size although you can find someone with your size and swap. But after the first wash it starts tearing. So just buy yours (white). They also sell this
in camp, so in case you are not able to
get you could buy in camp just carry
extra cash for that because the price
would be higher – as with everything in Mammy – because they know you haveno choice than to buy. Now, If you
happen to camp during the rainy season (Batch ‘B’ & ‘C’), get white rubber sneakers/boots especially if you’re posted to the Southern part of the country (esp. the South South. Read, Bayelsa).

The parade fields/mammy market will be messed up after the rains. You will get this in camp. Rubber boots in action. Kaiama Camp, Bayelsa. Batch ‘B’ 2013

14. WHITE SOCKS: Just get extra pairs.

15. PADLOCKS: [BRING or BUY from
Mammy] Please lock your boxes and
bags to avoid regrets and tears. I know someone who lost more than 5 items including his two phones – like he’s the only one in camp.

16. WAIST POUCH: /Fanny pack/Bum bag (or for the more fashion-conscious, a cross-body purse). The bum bags are more popular because they won’t bang against you when you’re active and your hands are free to do whatever. You need it to carry your money, phone, small valuables, pens, etc around with you at all
times. You should sleep with it too.

17. MOSQUITO TREATED NET: You would do not want to fall sick in camp from malaria and miss out on the fun. Just bring yours. Also bring ropes you would use to hang it. The nets usually have these. I also used mine as a room to protect my box and properties from thieves and also from some insects and ants.

18. BASIC DRUGS: Like paracetamol,
medicine for your allergies, menstrual
pain relief drug, nausea relief drugs,
antibiotics e.t.c. The camp clinic is
sometimes inadequately s tocked with
drugs so help yourself.

For NYSC. REGISTERATION, CALL-UP LETTERS, LATE JAMB REGULARIZATION , CHECKING OF JAMB ADMISSION STATUS , PRINTING OF ORIGINAL JAMB ADMISSION LETTER etc....
Kindly call.....

Dafiaghor Larry Onoriode
(CEO) Larry's Multimedia Concept

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
Marianwao

Happy Sunday to u
Wanna take u out?
sunday in arrears to u too dear. Ouch where are we going? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Angelswt:

my night was fine thank you. How was yours?
mine was rough... Ponzi n surfing undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Marianwao:
sunday in arrears to u too dear. Ouch where are we going? cheesy
which kind busy u dey,
Since lastweek
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
which kind busy u dey,
Since lastweek
u dey vex? Sowi oo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Marianwao:
u dey vex? Sowi oo.
Nope
Just wondering y it took u dat long
Aw ur side?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:

Nope
Just wondering y it took u dat long
Aw ur side?
I have being occupied, I teach marketing in a sec sku close to me. Those dudes give me the creeps. I have to take today out, I called sick. My syd is okay I guess nd urx?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Angelswt:
Lol! Yeh-yeh damzel gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Marianwao:
I have being occupied, I teach marketing in a sec sku close to me. Those dudes give me the creeps. I have to take today out, I called sick. My syd is okay I guess nd urx?
Wow
Daz gud
We cool here
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
mine was rough... Ponzi n surfing undecided

U again knacker still doing that ur ponzi bah Emu emu emu af neva teash u brain shebi

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Marianwao(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:

Wow
Daz gud
We cool here
good to know.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
warris dat undecided
Goan sit down wewe GH u wen its time.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

U again knacker still doing that ur ponzi bah Emu emu emu af neva teash u brain shebi
cry
Dis ones kills faster grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

Goan sit down wewe GH u wen its time.
Who says so undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
Who says so undecided
Usgringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
knacker:
cry Dis ones kills faster grin
Hmm okay kwontunu.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2017
segunk1:

Usgringrin
Na so
segunk1:

Hmm okay kwontunu.
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Germanqueen
Aren't u tired of viewing
undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I'm increasingly hearing rumours that NYSC registration might be around the end of this month or next month and mobilisation would be by May or June. Still trying to confirm the source.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
mrletsgo:
I'm increasingly hearing rumours that NYSC registration might be around the end of this month or next month and mobilisation would be by May or June. Still trying to confirm the source.
pls confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.