Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123292 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2017
cutestcuty84:
boo,m a changed person....I dont do that anymore

U sure U sha want to love me by force sha, oya comman collect hug... Les be goingcheesy

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Dream2:
LOL,dem agbalagba u like,issoryt. LOL,You're protected bro.
Hmm! Dream2 u canot put handcuff in my hands oooh.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2017
segunk1:

Lmao! That habbyy03 too like other room like something else, I support u dear dump him if he doesn't Change his otheroomicious wayscheesy

lol grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmalondon: 2:24am On Mar 28, 2017
This forum is not discussing topics that should be discussed. As PCM's by now we should be discussing and sharing ideas on topics like:

1. The list of items we need to go to camp with and how to get them before that time comes.

2. We should also be exchanging ideas on our different states where we are based or the states where we schooled. This would help anyone who intends to serve in the state where you are to get more information about where he/she wishes to serve. For example if I am based in Akwa Ibom and I tell you about Akwa Ibom and you also tell me about your own place, the information you get from me would help you if you had the intention of serving in Akwa ibom and vice versa.

This is what i think we should be doing with our time here on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Emmalondon:
This forum is not discussing topics that should be discussed. As PCM's by now we should be discussing and sharing ideas on topics like:

1. The list of items we need to go to camp with and how to get them before that time comes.

2. We should also be exchanging ideas on our different states where we are based or the states where we schooled. This would help anyone who intends to serve in the state where you are to get more information about where he/she wishes to serve. For example if I am based in Akwa Ibom and I tell you about Akwa Ibom and you also tell me about your own place, the information you get from me would help you if you had the intention of serving in Akwa ibom and vice versa.

Gbam. I asked a question yesterday which i know wil benefit not only me but all and no one answered me as if my post don turn ghost wey people no dey see.. Segun et al make una do sometin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

bro u fit gist me abt akwa ibom? I stay in ibadan sha any question abt ibadan is welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Matildahenshaw:
ALL ABU, Zaria pcms I heared senate will be releasing its mobilisation list on monday at school. Pray your name is among or na batch B tins ( tufiakwa )
I hope its true. I also hope they include our names. I'll be in Zaria on Wednesday to renew my school ID card cos I heard its needed during registration
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2017
ameeeen:

I hope its true. I also hope they include our names. I'll be in Zaria on Wednesday to renew my school ID card cos I heard its needed during registration
must it be renewed? Mine expired 2016.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2017
segunk1:

Hmm! Dream2 u canot put handcuff in my hands oooh.
Funny,I'm not a detective nah,Morning bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2017
ameeeen:

Just don't waste your time,it's not necessary and it's not needed during online registration but registration in camp as they will only glance through it and that's all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Aliyu333:
must it be renewed? Mine expired 2016.
Mr Aliyu,It's not a must,even if it expire in the year 2014,you're good to go.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2017
olamy2000:
Gbam. I asked a question yesterday which i know wil benefit not only me but all and no one answered me as if my post don turn ghost wey people no dey see.. Segun et al make una do sometin
What was your question?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2017
olamy2000:
halo big guys and ladies in d house una weldone.pls i wil like to know if one can go for d cert of fitness now or should wait for wen we r abt to leave for camp
You can do this at anytime you wish,few hours to camp, a day to camp,weeks to camp, month to camp.
You've got the gun,you can shoot at will.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Dream2:

You can do this at anytime you wish,few hours to camp, a day to camp,weeks to camp, month to camp.
You've got the gun,you can shoot at will.
thanks bro.. How was ur nite?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

First of all thanks for your suggestion on how to improve Wat we do here
To the 1st point u raised, I think there are many threads on the NYSC section that talks abt the things u would need in camp....jst search
& the 2nd, that could work....I think we're doing smth quite similar to dat already, we've implored some of the 2016 B'2 corps members to come here and share info abt the states they're currently serving whenever they have the chance.....
and jst so u knw, New ideas & good suggestions are always welcome here smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
olamy2000:
halo big guys and ladies in d house una weldone.pls i wil like to know if one can go for d cert of fitness now or should wait for wen we r abt to leave for camp
I guess u can do dat bw now & few days 2 camp....it all depends on you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Dream2:

Mr Aliyu,It's not a must,even if it expire in the year 2014,you're good to go.
Thanks alot brother.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Bashnigga:

I guess u can do dat bw now & few days 2 camp....it all depends on you
thanks...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
olamy2000:
thanks...
U welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
nelson1:
Chukwunedum Danielnelson Garden city university, ghana 2016
Welcome. I like the name of your University.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Job2ko(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2017
as regards to school ID card if your ID is not clear I.e your name or photo can't be seen then you have to renew it

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
nelson1:
Chukwunedum Danielnelson Garden city university, ghana 2016
you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
segunk1:

Lmao! That habbyy03 too like other room like something else, I support u dear dump him if he doesn't Change his otheroomicious wayscheesy
I tire o. in fact it's over
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bashnigga:

Mehn I jst dey
She dey prepare for her convocation

LMAO... ..me self no want am o
Dat ur last statement cracked me up grin grin grin

Bashnigga.... My person...

Segunk1. SMH
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by NewOrleans: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Houz, wotz d likely security level on camp? Can som1 go 2 with sth lyk dia pc??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by KingRex1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are medical reports and national ID needed?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
NewOrleans:
Houz, wotz d likely security level on camp? Can som1 go 2 with sth lyk dia pc??

No. It's against the camp rules.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
KingRex1:
Are medical reports and national ID needed?

- Medical certificate of fitness
-School Id card

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by NewOrleans: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
RoyalSleek:

No. It's against the camp rules.
. Okay...wot of beta smartfone?? Any high rate of criminal ativity/theft??

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.