Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123418 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teaser4:
What if he is nt guided, u go slap am. na only fool go dey brag online, persin dey take time dey enlighten abt smtin u dont knw, instead of u 2 calm down and u dey rant upandan say one geh dey talk say issh,make una no do am. u con talk say u dey manage ur p. who send u, bomb dey ur head if no press am 4me, i geh ur time. dem no sabi anytin dem go dey form too knw. #dickhead
The honoured and great mind I traded the words you quoted with and I have settled our scores. He knew I was right and I knew he was right, too. We identified our differences and we settled them. So all these tell you that your rant is inconsequential. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammyscholar:
The honoured and great mind I traded the words you quoted with and I have settled our scores. He knew I was right and I knew he was right, too. We identified our differences and we settled them. So all these tell you that your rant is inconsequential. Thank you.
Park well
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teaser4:
Park well
I trade words with enriched minds, ok?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammyscholar:
I trade words with enriched minds, ok?
It's obvious. #gerrarahia
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pizzle123(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
oshey....... I no want see u two fight or else no to arrest u both for serious torture. is that clear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Ramanto:
people here are so nice. i'm impressed by the responses

That's one of the advantages of being here........ Nairaland better pass whatsapp for now.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Aliyu333:
har yanzu ba labarin mobilization list ko?
Sai Monday
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hello El,
One thing I'd tell you is that it's better you get an acceptance letter from a firm before coming to camp to make things easier for yourself.
Now when it comes to postings in Lagos state, I can confidently tell you that Corpers are posted to all sorts of industries and businesses. All except banks, oil companies and telecommunications firms. Majority of Lagos Corpers are posted to firms, some are posted to ministries while a few are posted to schools. Getting a good posting is not the issue, but getting accepted into the respective PPAs you are posted to is. I remember when posting letters came out, a lot of corpers were quite happy with where they got but majority of them got rejected by their respective companies due to various reasons, the most popular reason being lack of space for Corpers. So they had to start searching for new placements. NYSC has the duty to repost Corpers if they get rejected by their potential employers but they'll most likely get reposted to a school, which many Corpers wanted to avoid. They'd even advise rejected Corpers to on their own look for new placements. So you can imagine the stress and difficulty these rejected Corp members had to go through and some of them till now are yet to find a PPA.
And yes, your course of study influences your posting. Most(if not all) law graduates were all posted to law firms. And sometimes, some firms may specifically require Corp members that studied a particular course.
So you should as much as possible try to find a placement before you get to camp. This is very possible, you don't have to know anybody. I've been seeing a lot of vacancies requiring Corp members. Some of my friends submitted their CVs and cover letters to tons of companies and they got feedback from some. Some called them for exams, interviews and that was how they got their PPAs.
Hope I was able to answer your questions as accurately as possible. If you need clarification on any other issue, feel free to ask.

Oh brilliant dear, quite informative.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2017
ufondunenye:
For those of you that might end up having issues with your jamb reg no,biometrics,correction of name and other thing,dont worry it will all be corrected when you get to camp.

Oh okay, thanks dearie.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Special thanks to @Dream2, ufondunenye, fabulocity, u guys have been so kind to us, keep the flag flying....
May God bless you more.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Bashnigga:
say wat
Nothing now bros, yhmmm! So sombori can not talk again nii
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
Please if you know you don't want to be sent back from orientation camp, make sure you get your medical certificate. It is highly pertinent! You can't go on with your registration if you do not have your medical certificate. The doctors would have to stamp and approve it before you're allowed to continue with camp registration. Unless you just want to go to camp to survey and go back home, make sure you take it along.
I know they really took health issues very seriously this time.
Cc sammyscholar

Gbam! Korreqt.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Dream2:

Thank you Segun,you already answered the question.
@ sammyscholar bro,advice her to visit the government clinic for the medical report,if she insist that it has not being updated on their site,I'm afraid she will blame herself when the time comes.
Advice her not to prove too wise or too educated.

Issoryt.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2017
segunk1:
Special thanks to @Dream2, ufondunenye, fabulocity, u guys have been so kind to us, keep the flag flying....
May God bless you more.
Ameen Allahuma Ameen,may God bless you too sir.
Nevertheless, do not view this as the efforts of the aforementioned monikers alone rather as the efforts of ALL(including the monikers asking the questions, if they don't ask,what will we be answering?)so kudos to ALL.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2017
@sammyscholar and @ Teaser4,I plead to you nobles to bury your hatchets.

In life,One of the 3 things that should never be lost is PEACE.

In life, One of the 3 things that are most valuable is LOVE.

In life,One of the 3 things that can destroy a person is ANGER.

I hope this narratives will bring a calm nerves between you men.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Morning guys.

One more question please. I'm aware of the 3k payment for Nysc call up letter. Please how is this payment done.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning, good people.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2017
pinnket:
Morning guys.

One more question please. I'm aware of the 3k payment for Nysc call up letter. Please how is this payment done.

Thanks.
I think this payment will be done online using your debit card.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by calmnquiet(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2017
ufondunenye:
For those of you that might end up having issues with your jamb reg no,biometrics,correction of name and other thing,dont worry it will all be corrected when you get to camp.
Jamb reg no, jamb reg no: giving me headache

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by browniecay: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
segunk1:
@joshuachuks93, browniecay, ufondunenye, aBbile25, sonymax16, posimii, fabulocity, i hope you guys would help us out on nysc related questions as you ve promised earlier on, now its our time and we lld be needing you guys more as timetable is out and online registration is fast approaching.
Na only dream2 dey show us love here and kudos to him.
I know your schedules might be tight but I believe you can still find lil time for us please and thanks in anticipation.

I tender my apology for my absence here. As soon as the need arises, I will be right here to help. Do well to mention me also. I wish you all a successful camping and a stress free reg ahead...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Mexyz:
I think this payment will be done online using your debit card.
okay... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AyencoH2O(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2017
AyencoH2O, Lagos State Polytechnic, 2016, Enugu.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning all, please how much is for registration apart from the normal 3k for call up letter?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
segunk1:
May God bless you more.
It's nothing dear,when we were like you guys,we also got help from corps members that were ahead of us then,so why can't we lender our own help when it's needed.
Goodluck to you all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnex1: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
segunk1:

Gbam! Korreqt.

pls where can the medical certificate be done ? is it a state hospital, general hospital or primary health care or private hospital cus a friend said they only accept medical cert. from state hospital
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Dream2:
@sammyscholar and @ Teaser4,I plead to you nobles to bury your hatchets.

In life,One of the 3 things that should never be lost is PEACE.

In life, One of the 3 things that are most valuable is LOVE.

In life,One of the 3 things that can destroy a person is ANGER.

I hope this narratives will bring a calm nerves between you men.
OK BRO

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tunnex1:

pls where can the medical certificate be done ? is it a state hospital, general hospital or primary health care or private hospital cus a friend said they only accept medical cert. from state hospital
A GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL. I don't really know the limits of that classification but to save yourself the doubt do it in a General Hospital or ask around for which hospitals are government hospitals.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by xtain7: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chevy the pics for clarification
Tunnex1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Quite obvious
please Any News From School Student Affairs Concerning mobilization....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
AyencoH2O:
AyencoH2O, Lagos State Polytechnic, 2016, Enugu.
you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
youngdee:

An eksuite in the building. First I'm seeing around here. Wht dept miss?
Am Also An Eksuite o, Any News concerning mobilization Form in School?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.