Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1124682 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
rencemartins24:
please has anyone tried to register recently? coz I am seeing "no available slots" in the states of deployment section of my registration. Plsssss has anyone got an idea of what is wrong. sad
Keep trying esp at wee hours
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Angelswt kiss
My loff xup
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Nairalane:
Wait o, I he.ard camp is May 12 o.

Nysc 2017 Batch ‘A’ New Mobilization Exercises Timetable
The National Youth Service Corps, Nysc 2017 Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercises Timetable is out.
The National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify suitable candidates that it has has commenced the mobilization for the 2017 Batch “A” service year.
See the time table for the 2017 batch “A” mobilization exercise below.
NYSC MOBILIZATION TIME TABLE FOR 2017 BATCH A.
S/NO Event Date
1 Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members. 4th – 16th April 2017
2 Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback. 3rd – 7th April 2017
3 Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) 3rd – 9th April 2017
4 Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 10th – 19th April 2017
5 Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs). 10th – 19th April 2017
6 On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 20th April to 6th May 2017
7 Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks 20th April to 6th May 2017
8 Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers 20th April to 6th May 2017
9 Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department 8th – 9th May, 2017
10 Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions 8th – 9th May, 2017
11 Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) 8th – 9th May, 2017
12 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course

Lol...how Can Camp be 12th may when CUL thingy starts 18th May? na wa for you o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
knacker:
Angelswt kiss My loff xup
fine. good morning smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Kelz22:

Not really sure yet but I think it's 23rd or 24th of May
OK tanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2017
pls is there any one in 2017 batch A dat registered without paying d mandatory 3k?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by chisun89(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
For those in Enugu, u can get ur medical certificate for 3k5 in military hospital
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tajudeen40(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
FOR UR INFOR, THE MEDICAL CERT NEEDED FOR MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING RESULTS, BLOOD G ,HIV, CARDIAC AND DOCTORS SIGNTURE ,STAMP N PHON NUM. IT MUST NOT BE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS OLD PRIOR TO ORREINT COURSE. IF PARAVENTURE U HAV UR MED CERT AND COULD NOT MADE STREAM ONE U WILL HAV TO DO ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE IT MIGHT EXPIRE BEFO THE NEXT STREAM WHICH MAY LIKELY COMES UP AROUND SEP. PRESISELY,THERE IS NO FIX DATE FOR STREAM ONE BUT THERE IS HIGH CERTAINTY IT WOUNT B MAY GOING BY THE CALENDER AND NYC TRADITION OF THREE WEEKS AFTER UPLOADING/SUBMISSION OF ONLINE C U Pl. I GOT TH MEDIC INFO FROM NYSC CHART FORUM ON FACEBOO SOME FEW WEEKS AGO BUT THE ISSUE OF ORRIENT COURSE ITS MY OWN CALCULATIVE PAMULTATION WHICH I DERIVES FROM THE CUSTOMS AD PRACTICES OF THE AGENCY.TAKE EXAMPL,C U P ENDS ON 23, CAMPING CAN NOT BE 24 EVEN A WEEK AFTER EXCEPT IF NYS WANTS TO DEFY THE EXISTING POLICY WHICH WAS STIPULATED UNDER SECTION 16,SUB SEC 4 OF THE NYSC ACT 2012 AS AMMENDED WHICH PROVIDES A GAP OF THRE WEEKS BETWEEN CUP AN ORRE C
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by SirKriz(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2017
thorrvik55:
pls is there any one in 2017 batch A dat registered without paying d mandatory 3k?

Chief, the 3K is not compulsory. It's for printing of your call-up letter online and other ICT-related issues that often outsourced by NYSC to contractors. Your call-up letter will still be sent to your school even if you don't make the 3K payment.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tajudeen40(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2017
thorrvik55:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT KINDLY ESPONGE THE WORD'MANDATORY' .THE SCHEAM HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT IF U CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE CUP L ,GR CAR U HAVE THE OPTION OF COLLECTI IT IN UR SKUL WHICH WIL B AVAILABL FROM 18:-23 .MY SELF I HAV NOT PAID AN AM NOT GOIN TO PAY BECOS I STILL HAV SOME CLEARANCE TO DO IN SKU AND PERHAPS THOS WHO PAID R TRYING TO AVOID THE INCNVINIENCY IT MAY COST THEM
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bashlek(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
pls can some1 carry ride(car) 2 camp......is it allowd ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
bashlek:
Thanks 4 d question, cos i hv a power bike..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Tajudeen40:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT KINDLY ESPONGE THE WORD'MANDATORY' .THE SCHEAM HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT IF U CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE CUP L ,GR CAR U HAVE THE OPTION OF COLLECTI IT IN UR SKUL WHICH WIL B AVAILABL FROM 18:-23 .MY SELF I HAV NOT PAID AN AM NOT GOIN TO PAY BECOS I STILL HAV SOME CLEARANCE TO DO IN SKU AND PERHAPS THOS WHO PAID R TRYING TO AVOID THE INCNVINIENCY IT MAY COST THEM

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
jhoeblocx:

guy but y edo and kwara naa
I schooled in benin,bro just dey play make em post you enter benin aside dat,bro odas na village, benin life no easy oo.

Kwara,hmm I was born and brought up there, though no much company's,no sharia,well developed,you go enjoy cheap things,peaceful, but only if say na ilorin oo,don't know about other towns in kwara
I ave registered since thursday and i believe i chose rightly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Tajudeen40:
Why do you like writing in capital letters? It does not make reading too comfortable.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kinibd(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
TOBIWHITE:
Please who knows where I can or can help me get the waec verification pin for DOB... I've gone to all first bank branches I know, non is selling... ejo, edakun, please, I beg epp me!

Just joined the thread been looking for a comment on this please I have this dob issue as well. The month of birth on my waec certificate is wrong, a guy i met where i went to register said it didnt matter but i think it does or does it display change of dob for everyone irrespective?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls its time we need to get info on all various camp in the nation.
Pls am inyredting in Ogun and Niger what about you?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by littleBello: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please help I tried paying my 3k on the 24th of this month and got a debit alert but didn't reflect on my Nysc profile, till now help please
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tajudeen40:
FOR UR INFOR, THE MEDICAL CERT NEEDED FOR MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING RESULTS, BLOOD G ,HIV, CARDIAC AND DOCTORS SIGNTURE ,STAMP N PHON NUM. IT MUST NOT BE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS OLD PRIOR TO ORREINT COURSE. IF PARAVENTURE U HAV UR MED CERT AND COULD NOT MADE STREAM ONE U WILL HAV TO DO ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE IT MIGHT EXPIRE BEFO THE NEXT STREAM WHICH MAY LIKELY COMES UP AROUND SEP. PRESISELY,THERE IS NO FIX DATE FOR STREAM ONE BUT THERE IS HIGH CERTAINTY IT WOUNT B MAY GOING BY THE CALENDER AND NYC TRADITION OF THREE WEEKS AFTER UPLOADING/SUBMISSION OF ONLINE C U Pl. I GOT TH MEDIC INFO FROM NYSC CHART FORUM ON FACEBOO SOME FEW WEEKS AGO BUT THE ISSUE OF ORRIENT COURSE ITS MY OWN CALCULATIVE PAMULTATION WHICH I DERIVES FROM THE CUSTOMS AD PRACTICES OF THE AGENCY.TAKE EXAMPL,C U P ENDS ON 23, CAMPING CAN NOT BE 24 EVEN A WEEK AFTER EXCEPT IF NYS WANTS TO DEFY THE EXISTING POLICY WHICH WAS STIPULATED UNDER SECTION 16,SUB SEC 4 OF THE NYSC ACT 2012 AS AMMENDED WHICH PROVIDES A GAP OF THRE WEEKS BETWEEN CUP AN ORRE C
This your info dey very misleading abeg... where did u get all these from??
see graduates behaving like what I dont know just coz of NYSC

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
ruqoyyah27:

plz in which of d general hospital

Alimosho
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
knacker:

Bros
Brief me more about Taraba state ...social life,religiousity grin, allawi ,weather e.t.c

Social life is average, no violence, no allawee from the state, the weather is severe
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
kinibd:

Just joined the thread been looking for a comment on this please I have this dob issue as well. The month of birth on my waec certificate is wrong, a guy i met where i went to register said it didnt matter but i think it does or does it display change of dob for everyone irrespective?

4 wrong date of birth on waec certificate, I think u need to swear an affidavit b4 going to camp...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
bashlek:
I was also planning that but was told it is not allowed but can also be relative based on d camp nd mood of d officials.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tajudeen40:

I would be very civil with my comment and even if others would criticize this post destructively, I'll be constructive.

1- This is a public forum hence you must verify any information before sharing.

2- Learn how to type with the proper 'case'. It's difficult to read when it's all in upper case. It's more like you're yelling.

3- Your English is horrible. I honestly think you should do something about it. You're a graduate.

4- You need to understand that the only verifiable source of information regarding NYSC is their official website.

5- I mean no harm with my response. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gevans(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mustack:

Where were you all this year?

Bros I travel to space, I just return bro. I need a genuine answer, I am tired of all these rumors. is this med certificate compulsory because I can't find it as one of those requirements on nysc site

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
RoyalSleek:

I would be very civil with my comment and even if others would criticize this post destructively, I'll be constructive.

2- Learn how to type with the proper 'case'. It's difficult to read when it's all in upper case. It's more like you're yelling.

3- Your English is horrible. I honestly think you should do something about it. You're a graduate.

4- You need to understand that the only verifiable source of information regarding NYSC is their official website.

you just spoke my mind bro..
I was just like wtf?! see the way he was talking about the fitness cert with authority...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Kelz22: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
cutiem:

OK tanks

Uwc. Do av a great weekend
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Coolboi05:

you just spoke my mind bro..
I was just like wtf?! see the way he was talking about the fitness cert with authority...

It was just irritating, to say the least.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gentlelord:
After much trouble, I just successful paid the #3039.53
*Sighs it wasn't a easy sonting.
Christly99 my Darling how are you faring?
I'm good dearie. hope you're fine
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
RoyalSleek:

hehehehehehe. Good response.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
christly99:

hehehehehehe. Good response.

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.