Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1139618 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:19pm On May 15, 2017
segunk1:
Hmmm! Made made, dnt pretend like u re not likin it as tiri hefty guys are donating pounshes to eashodas cos of you.
I turn a deaf ear...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
Bashnigga:

Tiri ke I think say na only mustack .
Abi u dn join the race grin
He der not.. Otherwise I'll report
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

Ha thanks , but how do i print my green card now i have submitted like that
login and go to dashboard,der is a link to print green card
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
herosakin777:

2017 Batch A Orientation Official Date
The long awaited orientation date have been
made available by nysc through her official
website.
The initial time table is undated to and from
it we can gather that the orientation starts
23rd May 2017 and ends on 12th June 2017!
Although it is not clear yet if there will be
two streams yet because it is not indicated on
the updated version of the time table.
Congratulations in advance to the Corps
members that will go to can't.
Your dead body shall not be taken back to
your family!
Amin a big one

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Lana1(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
lamarrj:
NYSC medical checkups: We did not ask corps members to pay money – Officials
By John Owen Nwachukwu on May 15, 2017

The National Youth Service Corp, NYSC, has denied reports making the rounds on social media that it has mandated all prospective corps members to undergo a compulsory medical checkups amounting to N11,000 before going into their various camps.
The report has been on that the management of the scheme had demanded that all PCMs are to compulsorily present a copy of their HIV, genotype, blood group, HBsaG, PCV, HCV, and Urinalysis.
The report has equally claimed that it is expected that the registration and phone number of the doctor in charge of the test appear on the certificate for verification.
The report further claimed that this information was passed to the prospective corps members during the questions and answers sections organized by various institutions for the grandaunts.
However, reacting to the report, an official of NYSC, who would not want his name mentioned told DAILYPOST that there is no truth in the report.
He said the scheme will not ask prospective corps members to spend any money in checking their medical status.
According to him, “Let me tell you now that the report is not true.
“Although we NYSC have advised prospective corps members to make their health status known for various reasons mostly for their own good, no one mandated them to spend their money,” he said.
#Copied

Please how true is this??
They are mad!

After paying money finish, they are now coming out with this BS??

Besides, were we supposed to just go to the hospital and smile at the doctors??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
steviano:
Please is it truth that those of us that registered on the third day that we are going to fall in stream II?
Na from where una dy get this kind news.. Una no dy tire
Oga laid Muhammed pls attend
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Feezabicrown(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:
God i am not feeling too good now . the portal is telling me Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment

What do i do
Try submit like that.
but why you sef wan register for extra time?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by herosakin777(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2017
thorrvik55:

Which one be dead body again?? Wetin carry dead body enta d mata?
na prayer na no be that dead wey u dey think o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by GhettoG1(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2017
madejobi:

Reply my question please, did you start the clearance all over again

Nope I submitted d one i did last year nd besides dey no emphasized on it since person gonna still kum for certificate kum October nd u can complete it by den if atall u neva did
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2017
Feezabicrown:

Try submit like that.
but why you sef wan register for extra time?

as i am refreshing its bring 2 states but not complete four ... , and each time i log out and log in again it takes me to the place to choose states , does that mean i have not submitted?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by BamBella(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

as i am refreshing its bring 2 states but not complete four ... , and each time i log out and log in again it takes me to the place to choose states , does that mean i have not submitted?

I just hope you know that the site is programmed to stop accepting applications by the time it is 12am... Better submit like that and forget about the selection of states. undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 10:55pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

select d states from those two and submit
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2017
BamBella:

I just hope you know that the site is programmed to stop accepting applications by the time it is 12am... Better submit like that and forget the selection of states. undecided

It is not bringing submit under it ... can i give you my login to see for me please .. how can i send the info to u please just help a broda
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uctomide(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
@yankison just pick the two states you see while refreshing and submit. I picked 3 States cuz that was all available...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
herosakin777:

2017 Batch A Orientation Official Date
The long awaited orientation date have been
made available by nysc through her official
website.
The initial time table is undated to and from
it we can gather that the orientation starts
23rd May 2017 and ends on 12th June 2017!
Although it is not clear yet if there will be
two streams yet because it is not indicated on
the updated version of the time table.
Congratulations in advance to the Corps
members that will go to can't.
Your dead body shall not be taken back to
your family!
2 streams, they confirmed that on twitter long ago
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tommy9: 11:00pm On May 15, 2017
itzwizzle:

Yels ooo...broda
skrrt!! skrrt!! My brudah lemee pull up on you on fcbook then we can skrrt together!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:04pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

It is not bringing submit under it ... can i give you my login to see for me please .. how can i send the info to u please just help a broda
Send ur login details to egbonodjetj@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:05pm On May 15, 2017
Tunnyz7:

2 streams, they confirmed that on twitter long ago
The same way dey confirmed that batch a stream 2,will pass out 24th may on twitter.nysc is confused o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2017
egbonodjetj:

Send ur login details to egbonodjetj@yahoo.com

sent broda
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:11pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

sent broda
av seen it,we av to kip refreshing and hoping it will show at least one state so we can select and submit cos dats d only way d submit button will show
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by peluhite(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2017
Add me to whatsapp group 08136875507
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2017
egbonodjetj:
av seen it,we av to kip refreshing and hoping it will show at least one state so we can select and submit cos dats d only way d submit button will show

the other time it showed Kogi and rivers i clicked submit nau .. so i dont know why it is not there
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bashlek(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

bt y at u registering dis time ?..........d site is down already....u gt mind die
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ukalsman(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
yankison:

sent broda

It's better you send the details here, so that people can help you out, I believed many have the mind to help you out. You gat no time. You can change your password after you have successfully completed the reg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
bashlek:

bt y at u registering dis time ?..........d site is down already....u gt mind die
so many people have been battling wit dis issue till dis time so pls don't blame him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
Ukalsman:

It's better you send the details here, so that people can help you out, I believed many have the mind to help you out. You gat no time. You can change your password after you have successfully completed the reg
am working wit him already but d site is badly down now
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bashlek(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
NYSC site is nt registrin people again 4d past 2Hrs naw
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
Mustack:

We don get our regular seller..
For your complete compact original authentic bona fide certifiable dinkum genuine real right sure seller, contact lindabell she sell the best that will endure all the hardship in camp..

Tnku Mustack God bless for the mention whatsapp for your affordable kit,the rush has started but don't worry lindabelly has got you whatsapp 08131047574
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2017
Ukalsman:

austiinn33d@yahoo.com

simples123
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ukalsman(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2017
egbonodjetj:
am working wit him already but d site is badly down now
Brother, our graces are different, I know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by egbonodjetj: 11:25pm On May 15, 2017
Ukalsman:

Brother, our graces are different, I know what I'm saying
OK try it

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.