Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123603 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
cutestcuty84:
grin cry undecided angry angrybashnigga and co,na so life be...You guys dint even ask after me...
Been a while tho,I forgot my password ni

sorry about that, you're welcome back.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
knacker:

u sure undecided
80%, sometimes when you register you have to keep checking the site if they reject your picture or not, if you register early and they reject your passport, its just like you are registering late.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Watch out
oya lets be observing it cool
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Genea:
Sir!!! sad
Hmmmm, now i see what you mean Tobijoshua, i give it to u, u are d man!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dudekennyboi(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2017
OMG! Are all these mentions for me alone or they joined someone elses own with mine?

Adon tink ahcan mention all these mentions finish ooh but lemme try my evort.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2017
First of all I would like to thank you all for the mentions, thanks for being persistence and active too (Active members) et at...
At least we weren't up to this before and thank God our spiritual and ghost moders are now de-ghosting (oyinbo) and becoming active.
Saw hailings and kudos in my mentions but I see that as nothing cos that's part of me, love disturbing the house, being troublesome, making people happy and doing it right (not talking about perfection though so Don't crucify me yet) but that's just me.

Great job at all, can't start mentioning monikers cos we too much now even though FG and Nysc hasn't mentioned anything about us (17A) but we re keeping it strong here, the last time I checked by statistics we were on page 58, 1863 posts and 5993 views, so tell me we haven't started the real deal at all and we are really doing real fine, then what's gon happen by March /april maybe by then the stats would be x4 or 5, am sure even chumaster would be happy seeing us growing by the day.

So we still have a lot to do if we really wana grow and be helpful to each other, yes I know we need no advert as people now troop in everyday but we can also make it more interesting by providing nysc related news so we can get ourselves informed and be very ready for this people cos this 2017 I sure say nobody go wan carry last.

Meanwhile, I ve been cajoling some of the active members in 16B2 since last week, people that visits 16B thread often can relate to this am sure not cos of anything other than for them to remember us in camp, we would surely need more infos from them, though I ve gained many monikers attention in other for them to share their camp experience with us, am sure we would benefit from it, so I would like you guys: Chriswazo, Philgbeee, bashnigga, bussieboi, mexyz,floxyluv, mrletsgo, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi, nathweezy, sparkle4u, preciousify, ifemi25, knacker, tobijoshua et al chaii monikers too much, you guys should please join me in this mission, Don't wana disturb many people though cos I sabi say ghosting still dey some people eyes....

I can see Matildahenshaw and preciousify even zinnychy looking at me with corner eyes but quontunu.
And if you do that again I ll fromise you camp zero after sambisa.

Am sure many pcms are travelling starting from today.
All though bornu camping has been postponed to 16th of February but we still wish all pcms all the best.

I love you all.

Weidon sirs and mas.

Thank y'all and happy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:26am On Jan 22, 2017
GeneralFeezy:
Please if you are interested in joining WhatsApp group for NYSC batch A 2017 PM 07068090733 indicating your interest
All tribes, all states, all schools and all fields of study are welcomed.
Thanks

My pipu! Abeg when next this guy come disturb una here again on top this watsapp issue ehn abeg make una epp me ask bature foram daz all.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:44am On Jan 22, 2017
cutestcuty84:
grin cry undecided angry angrybashnigga and co,na so life be...You guys dint even ask after me...
Been a while tho,I forgot my password ni

Ahh darlin, wecom back I ve been searching for you everywhere when I noticed your sit was vacant so I had to remove one of my shoes then put on it to retain d seat,
Even d last time I came to sheck you at home I had to run back cos I saw this ur dog but I didn't wait for it to do woooooo woooooo" before I escape ooh,
You can see iyaf tried, oya comman peck me 7 times and goan sit down.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Matildahenshaw:
nawao, is that how u use to do? Someone cannot do ghost mode again ni?.

You enh, dun wori, you ll see my rat I fromise you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin, i no go deny am o, i do check o. Who no like better thing? If i no check them ladies, na my fellow guy picture i wan de view? I no tell u say i don marry, til then, viewing of pictures continue joor!

Okay na dat same thing carry you go heck philgbeee profile come cast am for onitsha market baah?
Don't worry we know what to do on your case.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

But excuse o, who u wan send for operation Python dance, this fine lady wey I see so, no just try am, i go find who to substitute her with, we can't just risk an asset with such an alluring beauty to die o. No come tell me the beautiful ones are not yet born, if i get this kind, what am i still looking for? Segunk1 u can continue looking for, maybe e fit be my daughters generation d go come o, No give up!

Acan see matildahenshaw yaf take you on her behind to join bad gang shebi
Mr philgbeee pls collect the key of the door dat leads to za oza room from him..... Rubinch.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2017
tobijoshua:
grin grin We have enter one chance, we want Change but na Chain be this ooo

undecided undecided I'm coming oooo, bringing plenty songs along that I will be using for scratching cool

No need to come with songs, I get thousands of it yhere, look at this fellow so u jus wan to come and scratch nii Ahh ayam begining to fear you sef Don't com and spoil my jog.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2017
segunk1:
First of all I would like to thank you all for the mentions, thanks for being persistence and active too (Active members) et at...
At least we weren't up to this before and thank God our spiritual and ghost moders are now de-ghosting (oyinbo) and becoming active.
Saw hailings and kudos in my mentions but I see that as nothing cos that's part of me, love disturbing the house, being troublesome, making people happy and doing it right (not talking about perfection though so Don't crucify me yet) but that's just me.

Great job at all, can't start mentioning monikers cos we too much now even though FG and Nysc hasn't mentioned anything about us (17A) but we re keeping it strong here, the last time I checked by statistics we were on page 58, 1863 posts and 5993 views, so tell me we haven't started the real deal at all and we are really doing real fine, then what's gon happen by March /april maybe by then the stats would be x4 or 5, am sure even chumaster would be happy seeing us growing by the day.

So we still have a lot to do if we really wana grow and be helpful to each other, yes I know we need no advert as people now troop in everyday but we can also make it more interesting by providing nysc related news so we can get ourselves informed and be very ready for this people cos this 2017 I sure say nobody go wan carry last.

Meanwhile, I ve been cajoling some of the active members in 16B2 since last week, people that visits 16B thread often can relate to this am sure not cos of anything other than for them to remember us in camp, we would surely need more infos from them, though I ve gained many monikers attention in other for them to share their camp experience with us, am sure we would benefit from it, so I would like you guys: Chriswazo, Philgbeee, bashnigga, bussieboi, mexyz,floxyluv, mrletsgo, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi, nathweezy, sparkle4u, preciousify, ifemi25, knacker, tobijoshua et al chaii monikers too much, you guys should please join me in this mission, Don't wana disturb many people though cos I sabi say ghosting still dey some people eyes....

I can see Matildahenshaw and preciousify even zinnychy looking at me with corner eyes but quontunu.

All though bornu camping has been postponed to 16th of February but we still wish all pcms all the best.

I love you all.

Weidon sirs and mas.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
segunk1:

No need to come with songs, I get thousands of it yhere, look at this fellow so u jus wan to come and scratch nii Ahh ayam begining to fear you sef Don't com and spoil my jog.
I like that chikichiki sound. grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2017
undecided
tobijoshua:
I like that chikichiki sound. grin
make una no chikichiki here yet
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2017
knacker:
undecided
make una no chikichiki here yet
grin No more chikichiki.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2017
segunk1:

I love you all.

Weidon sirs and mas.

Well done bro, wetin do ur eye though?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosins(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
yhormite:
you are all invited to my convocation ceremony this Next week Friday 27th Jan Olabisi onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Best state University
Oya nao, mine is 31st same school
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2017
segunk1:

Okay na dat same thing carry you go heck philgbeee profile come cast am for onitsha market baah?
Don't worry we know what to do on your case.

gringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2017
GeneralFeezy:
Please if you are interested in joining WhatsApp group for NYSC batch A 2017 PM 07068090733 indicating your interest
All tribes, all states, all schools and all fields of study are welcomed.
Thanks

is obvious u are looking for girls to disturb with private chat, i know ur type.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosins(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

is obvious u are looking for girls to disturb with private chat, i know ur type.
lolz, Na you talk am oooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2017
tosins:
lolz, Na you talk am oooo
U d fear, na because of d General wey d him moniker? tell am na me talk am.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosins(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

U d fear, na because of d General wey d him moniker? tell am na me talk am.
smiles, no whala
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Genea(f): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Chriswazo:

wah does he mean oooo angry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by holuwakore(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Na wa o, someone cannot jus Play and leave dis group for some hours msg go don full down... I say wehdone sir to everyone making dis group lively...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2017
ardeypearlz:
This though... lol grin
that's how we roll cool
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
iamwizzle:
dis got me crackd up...u no crius @ all...lol

soft work
issawa work!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin
Chriswazo:

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Genea:
wah does he mean oooo angry
I said my Gee is beautiful, he thought I was bluffing. When he saw how beautiful you are, then he knew it wasn't a joking stuff. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.