Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1139743 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
RoyalSleek:

grin But that your Gombe ehn.. Hmmnnnn.

I will accept wherever am posted to with good faith cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
RoyalSleek:
Please is it true that those that registered in the 'morning till around noon' will make stream 1 while others will get stream II

Please I need an answer because I registered late in the evening.
Hihihihu... I laff in Chinese grin
RoyalSleek:

grin grin. I don tire ni. Dem think say Na only Dem sabi ask mumu qweshon..
abi o grin

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zeezco2020: 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
Hayzed
Mapoly
Computer science
I dnt any state in mind. Am hoping for d best
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by hadedayor10(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Don't worry, you have two nights to change it. This night dream will be Ogun then Wednesday night will be Anambra
lolz! i wont av complain wit any of the two....they are wat i desire
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2017
zeezco2020:
Hayzed Mapoly Computer science 2016 I dnt any state in mind. Am hoping for d best
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:00pm On May 16, 2017
waleMABOS:

God is watching all of us in 3D.
Make den sha no post u go KASTIGURI
code name 4 kastina or maduguri

Evening to the house o
Straight redeployment
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:
Please house, I heard if you dream of a particular state that's what you will be given , also you will be going with stream 1. How true is this? grin angry grin grin.
People have started dreaming oo.
Come and catch me if you can. grin cheesy
Very true,
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said the same thing last Sunday gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Borno nko oh

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by hadedayor10(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Thank you, I will dream more this night and tomorrow. smiley
Gud luck in yaa dream miss grin
sparkle4u:

Thank you, I will dream more this night and tomorrow. smiley
Gud luck in yaa dream miss
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Nice.

I'll accept any of the 4 states I picked in good faith too. cool
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
Mustack:

Borno nko oh

Yes Na. wink wink cheesy. Don't tell me you are scared oooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Ughelli, Delta state.
Lmao u dis babe wickend oocheesy how my friend mrletsgo take dey cope with u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
Bashnigga:

Very true,
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said the same thing last Sunday gringringrin

At least you were there. Which state did you dream of.?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Yes Na. wink wink cheesy. Don't tell me you are scared oooo
Hehehehe I don begin to dy fear you hence forth . e b like say you be boko haram....

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
segunk1:
Lmao u dis babe wickend oocheesy how my friend mrletsgo take dey cope with u

He is a MAN, so he know how to cope very well . If you have any doubt ask him grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

You can't abandon me like this o. cry cry cry.
Ahh me akanot fight oo, d only small muscle wey I get ehn na speakers n DJ mixers I dey use am Kari ooh... Ayam not a bouncer raracheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=segunk1 post=56581362]Ahh me akanot fight oo, d only small muscle wey I get ehn na speakers n DJ mixers I dey use am Kari ooh... Ayam not a bouncer raracheesy[/quote

Lol. God shall give you muscle

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

At least you were there. Which state did you dream of.?
Bornu......I think I killed the real Shekau with Buratai's gun in dat dream gringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by herosakin777(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2017
Some Corp members went to play football match with the prisoners at akwaibom maximum prison headquarters in Uyo for charity(nobody send them o).
After the match ,the prisoners asked them to exchange Jerseys with them in the spirit of sportsmanship and they did.
Now most of the prisoners has left the prison in form of Corp members, and they have locked up real Corp members as prisoners..
The prison services said that each corp member will serve the jail term of the owner of Jersey he is wearing.
And my friend exchanged Jersey with a man that murdered his three friends which is life imprisonment...
What kind of temptation is this?

Make una no go play match for prison come dey do fair play change jessy o I don advice una o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
I came in today and saw so many inspiring messages,,,, you guyz have concluded you wud b posted to d location u dreamt abt,,,,, operation dream of Lagos camp activated for me ooooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
herosakin777:
Some Corp members went to play football match with the prisoners at akwaibom maximum prison headquarters in Uyo for charity(nobody send them o).
After the match ,the prisoners asked them to exchange Jerseys with them in the spirit of sportsmanship and they did.
Now most of the prisoners has left the prison in form of Corp members, and they have locked up real Corp members as prisoners..
The prison services said that each corp member will serve the jail term of the owner of Jersey he is wearing.
And my friend exchanged Jersey with a man that murdered his three friends which is life imprisonment...
What kind of temptation is this?

Make una no go play match for prison come dey do fair play change jessy o I don advice una o

Hope this story is a joke sha?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
egbonodjetj:
abeg o,don't die cos of nysc o,its not worth ur life biko

MY MAN , i have successfully Submitted ooo .... Thank God .. , But horrible states i pray i get Rivers from there

Thank to all that tried helping me get states if deployment yesterday ....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2017
Housemates .

Please where do i do this Immunization ,and do i have to show a certificate at the camp?

2017 Batch A PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
yankison:

MY MAN , i have successfully Submitted ooo .... Thank God .. , But horrible states i pray i get Rivers from there

Thank to all that tried helping me get states if deployment yesterday ....

congrats!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2017
Posimii:

u can come with urs dear. Just buy good small bucket, no go buy normal potty so pple no go dey look u like say u b most shit.
This gat me rolling on the floorgringrin
The potty replies funny die.
Thanks my poshbaby.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
sammyscholar:
congrat!
Yes man , but what about this immunization please , do we need to present a certificate at the camp against it ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
toogbasky:

Hope this story is a joke sha?

It's even too lame to be a joke.. Such a crap.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
Bashnigga:

Bornu......I think I killed the real Shekau with Buratai's gun in dat dream gringrin

Lol. Awards await you. One from nysc and the Federal Government. I love your dream and we need more of this in this country.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
yankison:

Yes man , but what about this immunization please , do we need to present a certificate at the camp against it ?
seriously, I do not have plans for getting immunized against meningitis as I am yet to get my medical fitness certificate. I am hoping there would be provision for that at camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:

Thank you that's what pple don't understand.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifemi25: 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
segunk1:
u nko qween of ghost mode kingdomcheesy
lowkey Kingdom eating popcorn I bought as am waiting for Thursday to come
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
aBbiie25:

you can get potty from mammy market or get from home. Its advisable you go with your potty so you dont come back with itchy something lolz

cc
kambee
Thanks so much abbiie25 but that emboldened wan kill me heregringrin laugh wan tear my pant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.