Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123487 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Dream2,I really appreciate u for giving me hope when I was hopeless...God bless.

All stream1 peeps,pls dont forget your root o.I know how stressful camp can be, pls try and be saying hi to us here.
cc: Segunk1
bashnigga
Toogbasky
Sparkle4u
Christly
mustack
emcee06
haryoemeday
mandibeauty
et all
Hi dear, we still here o. Camp has been really stressful and some of us like myself are in camps with really terrible network so online things r just once in a while.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
It was fun this evening in Ede Osun camp .. As the DG. kazaure visited our camp...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
Hayormeah:

Platoon 7....you?
I am in platoon 1 ....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Corpers food is readyyyyyyyyyy
gringrin
Time to eat poison.
imagine they said in the orientation booklet that a meal budget is 500 naira. Kaiiii naija.
whoever is handling that contract don blow.
30k on meals per corper for 21 days.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Thanks alot dear....just pray for me that kastina shouldn't pop up again o.
Missed you all
how's camp?

My dear, camp is there. Am not feeling well. Although I was given drugs and to report back in case if it persist till Tuesday. Ebonyi is nice and all the officials. But we were all punish on Saturday by sitting on the red ground sand, matching with our bombom, lying straight on the ground facing the ground and up. While a soldier pour water on platoon 8 members
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gee001: 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
sparkle4u:

My dear, camp is there. Am not feeling well. Although I was given drugs and to report back in case if it persist till Tuesday. Ebonyi is nice and all the officials. But we were all punish on Saturday by sitting on the red ground sand, matching with our bombom, lying straight on the ground facing the ground and up. While a soldier pour water on platoon 8 members
jeez
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by oseka101(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
sparkle4u:

WTF shocked
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
PotatoSalad:
gringrin
Time to eat poison.
imagine they said in the orientation booklet that a meal budget is 500 naira. Kaiiii naija.
whoever is handling that contract don blow.
30k on meals per corper for 21 days.
I tell you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
sparkle4u:

ohhhh,so sorry to hear that.Pls get better and be fine hun ,ts a mata of time u will soon be out.
I hope u r taking time out to rest ooo.
BTW,y dem go punish una nah...They shud bera be careful.,...
have fun and be good dear.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
Emcee6:

Hi dear, we still here o. Camp has been really stressful and some of us like myself are in camps with really terrible network so online things r just once in a while.
ok dear....ts good to know u guys r fine.
have fun dear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
BamBella:
Hello everyone!

I guess you're all having a swell time at your various Orientation camps? But it seems the compulsory early morning and evening drills have made most of us deserted this thread grin..

The soldiers in Nonwa Gbam-Tai Orientation camp here in Rivers state are so annoying. Today just when I was about buying a Venza in my dream, they came and chased all of us out of the room thereby disrupting my sweet dreamembarassed.

By the way, the SAED programme started here today. I can categorically tell you all that it is one of the most boring lectures I have ever attended in my entire life, you all need to see the way yours faithfully was battling with sleep today in the hall cry. I haven't had enough sleep for the past a week now since I arrived in this camp embarassed, all thanks to these merciless soldiers. I didn't know NYSC camp was like this, else I for no come I swear, lol.

Anyway, As the time goes I'll share my experience with you guys who are yet to be deployed for service.

You guys should also come in and share your experience oo. Where my men them?

Cutestcuty84, Cesarx ,
zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Preciousify, Eghosagraviti,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
elthugnificient, andrewtosin
Retroshawty, pluviophile,
Tunnyz7', mycodon,
Rexling, pinkyruledworld,
Apreel, potatosalad,
GhettoG1, svelte98,
Sadiq3051, whiteraven,
Gee001, junki04,
Robynwelo1, edithspecials,
Christ1stlove, emcee6,
Jodababa, justcallmenuel
Jiggernappy, emcee6
Wintersnow, Rinsola32,
Krisgift, royalsleek,
Funtan, yinkhar,
Robynwelo, bonblanc Et al.
My bro, it was exceptionally boring. I thank God my platoon officer n assistant came late, so we had chance to talk, if not I would av spent alot of time sleeping. And we all have to sign attendance sheet in my camp. I promise to try coming online to share my experiences with stream 2 guys. Camp is not easy yet it's fun.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
BamBella:
Hello everyone!

I guess you're all having a swell time at your various Orientation camps? But it seems the compulsory early morning and evening drills have made most of us deserted this thread grin..

The soldiers in Nonwa Gbam-Tai Orientation camp here in Rivers state are so annoying. Today just when I was about buying a Venza in my dream, they came and chased all of us out of the room thereby disrupting my sweet dreamembarassed.

By the way, the SAED programme started here today. I can categorically tell you all that it is one of the most boring lectures I have ever attended in my entire life, you all need to see the way yours faithfully was battling with sleep today in the hall cry. I haven't had enough sleep for the past a week now since I arrived in this camp embarassed, all thanks to these merciless soldiers. I didn't know NYSC camp was like this, else I for no come I swear, lol.

Anyway, As the time goes I'll share my experience with you guys who are yet to be deployed for service.

Cutestcuty84, Cesarx ,
zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
Tunnyz7', mycodon,
Apreel, potatosalad,
GhettoG1, svelte98,
Sadiq3051, whiteraven,
Gee001, junki04,
Christ1stlove, emcee6,
Jodababa, justcallmenuel
Jiggernappy, emcee6
Wintersnow, Rinsola32,
Krisgift, royalsleek,
Funtan, yinkhar,

Cultural/Drama night in Kogi orientation camp. See girls way I get yan** pass sef dey shake wetin I no know. After all I've been 2ru today I need to be sleeping by now...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
Sadiq3051:

I am in platoon 1 ....

OK..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
My people am so sorry for being absent here for awhile, is due to the congested and regimented nature of camp life.

I have missed all of una here including my precious Mandibeauty, trust me, I really miss u people and earnestly wish to hook up with any of my geez (guys and babes) here serving in Oyo state. My hostel is "Ajimobi wing B", am the hostel governor and am in 5 platoon. I really wanna meet una.
I hope to share my camp experience explicitly later before stream 2 orientation course commences, meanwhile the DG, Brig.Gen, S.Z. Kazaure visited our camp today and gave out gifts including a big cow for our variety night. I will speak more about my camp experiences later, goodnight famz.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tommy9: 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
No plateau corper 4 stream 1 ni?? Me need updates ni kiya kiya ow d place be...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:32pm On May 29, 2017
habbyy03:

ah just dey look u.... undecided

christly99 meet me in za oza room asap undecided
chai, dis una fake love just like mark up...
any way make una meet me tomorrow.
our match was cancelled due to some reasons and it have been reschedule till 4pm tomorrow I hope I'll meet you two....
platoon 7 to play 5..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Dream2,I really appreciate u for giving me hope when I was hopeless...God bless.

All stream1 peeps,pls dont forget your root o.I know how stressful camp can be, pls try and be saying hi to us here.
cc: Segunk1
bashnigga
Toogbasky
Sparkle4u
Christly
mustack
emcee06
haryoemeday
mandibeauty
et all
sure banker
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:40pm On May 29, 2017
BamBella:
Hello everyone!

Cutestcuty84, Cesarx ,
zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
Tunnyz7', mycodon,
Apreel, potatosalad,
GhettoG1, svelte98,
Sadiq3051, whiteraven,
Gee001, junki04,
Christ1stlove, emcee6,
Jodababa, justcallmenuel
Jiggernappy, emcee6
Wintersnow, Rinsola32,
Krisgift, royalsleek,
Funtan, yinkhar,
just like what you've said...
d drilling is the problem no time to flex, those soldiers are very weekend ALLAH. there no breathing space at all
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:42pm On May 29, 2017
Sadiq3051:
It was fun this evening in Ede Osun camp .. As the DG. kazaure visited our camp...
he visited us in Niger camp on the day of orientation
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:50pm On May 29, 2017
Chriswazo:
My people am so sorry for being absent here for awhile, is due to the congested and regimented nature of camp life.

I have missed all of una here including my precious Mandibeauty, trust me, I really miss u people and earnestly wish to hook up with any of my geez (guys and babes) here serving in Oyo state. My hostel is "Ajimobi wing B", am the hostel governor and am in 5 platoon. I really wanna meet una.
I hope to share my camp experience explicitly later before stream 2 orientation course commences, meanwhile the DG, Brig.Gen, S.Z. Kazaure visited our camp today and gave out gifts including a big cow for our variety night. I will speak more about my camp experiences later, goodnight famz.
he promised us that too the day he visited Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by davimiles(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
nobsalis:

have u stayed in Plateau before? And if yes apart from Jos which other city in Jos is a lil bit developed like Jos?
are you in mangu
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sekcibeast1990(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2017
Ogun camp d best camp sooo far
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Famutimi(f): 12:17am On May 30, 2017
GhettoG1:

I mean did they allow white ankle sneakers or ankle canvas instead of those rubber tennis
even nysc do give ankle sneakers.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2017
Hayormeah:

A bit of fun n stress of course.....

Me likey
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I just logged in to my dashboard now and I've been automatically moved to stream 2…...
itswizzle
mrletsgo
finally pitching my tent here....let's keep this thread alive.
cc: all stream 2 boos and baes on this thread

itswizzle,how u doing?

I'm doing good dear....welcome to the club...ur damn lucky tho....a cold bottle of woteva u nid...

How have u bin?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by GhettoG1(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2017
Famutimi:
even nysc do give ankle sneakers.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:21am On May 30, 2017
sparkle4u:

Pèlè. Get well soon. These sojas wan make me vex na. Tell me the location of the camp. Dey go hear am hot from me.
P.S: But what did you guys do na?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:24am On May 30, 2017
cutestcuty84:
hehehe.......where is the champagne??.
Please let's keep this thread alive nah.
Sure!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by adriel7(f): 6:25am On May 30, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2017
Chriswazo:

He also promised us a big cow in ogun state. I pray we get to see all the meat.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 7:56am On May 30, 2017
mrletsgo:
Pèlè. Get well soon. These sojas wan make me vex na. Tell me the location of the camp. Dey go hear am hot from me.
P.S: But what did you guys do na?

They said we are not discipline, we don't respect camp officials etc
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:25am On May 30, 2017
iamwizzle:

I'm doing good dear....welcome to the club...ur damn lucky tho....a cold bottle of woteva u nid...

How have u bin?

been good dear.Where av u been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.