Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1132798 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
A 2017 batch A female corp member who relocated to Lagos, died during the week.Her Obituary poster was brought to the state secretariat at Surulere by her family yesterday.

So sad.May her soul rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2017
EHI9ICE:
A 2017 batch A female corp member who relocated to Lagos, died during the week.Her Obituary poster was brought to the state secretariat at Surulere by her family yesterday.

May her soul rest in peace...
On my way to bida from Ilorin..
#nigerkopa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Mustack:
May her soul rest in peace... On my way to bida from Ilorin.. #nigerkopa
Safe journey boss
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
EHI9ICE:

Safe journey boss
Thank bro..
I duff my cap

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Am preety sure if that nigga got all this, lotta girls would be around him, but seriously did ur dad giv ur mum all these at that age? kikiki
Well I'm not my mum. We gotta do better than our predecessors right?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by directonpc(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Mustack:
You don't mean it.
i do.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=sparkle4u post=57972886][/quote] shocked omoh! This your lgi tough oh! shocked please which state and lga is this? shocked
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
I'll only seduce you if you satisfy the following conditions:

1, Car: 2012 model and above(preferably range rover)

2, Two bedroom flat at either Magodo, 1004, Lekki phase 1 and Banana Island grin grin Please note that you must be currently building your house.

3, Well paying job or stable business. Something that brings a minimum guaranteed sum of 500k per month

4, You must not be married. Please, acid is very real.

5, Sense of humor and Good looking

6, Age range of 24-28

If you know that you don't reach any of the requirement, never contact me again angry angry angry angry.

But if you do, feel free to PM me grin grin grin grin
4,5,6 fulfilled, we can achieve the 1-3 together... come and seduce me o..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mavelshee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:

2, Two bedroom flat at either Magodo, 1004, Lekki phase 1 and Banana Island grin grin Please note that you must be currently building your house.

3, Well paying job or stable business. Something that brings a minimum guaranteed sum of 500k per month

6, Age range of 24-28

If you know that you don't reach any of the requirement, never contact me again angry angry angry angry.

with this your requirement, u better have 2 v+ginas

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mexyz:
4,5,6 fulfilled, we can achieve the 1-3 together... come and seduce me o..
I'm sorry bae but I don't do "grow together"
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
I'm sorry bae but I don't do "grow together"
Ngwanu, you can go with Seun.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mavelshee:

with this your requirement, u better have 2 v+ginas
I don't have two of that but I've got two boobs tho. Nice shey grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mexyz:
Ngwanu, you can go with Seun.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
grin grin grin grin grin
Lol...funny lady.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
Yea, nice.. hope they're soft as newly baked bread?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mavelshee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:

sure....if your love dont cost a thing.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
Well I'm not my mum. We gotta do better than our predecessors right?
yea. tho I know u kidding bou it but dont live with that mindset. lol
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ogunwalea(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Prospective Batch A 2017 corp members (that would be posted to Kwara State) that plays musical instrument should pls go to camp with their musical instruments in order to join the NYSC Band. Band members especially those with their instruments stand a better chance of being posted to a better place and their musical instruments are safe at the camp...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mexyz:
Yea, nice.. hope they're soft as newly baked bread?
nah...... . They are better but that's husband privileges.

You gats marry me if you want to verify my claim

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
yea. tho I know u kidding bou it but dont live with that mindset. lol
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaesty(f): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mavelshee:

sure....if your love dont cost a thing.
It costs 30 billion dollars grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mavelshee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:
It costs 30 billion dollars grin grin grin grin

o.y.o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:

Who says am not ready? you just turned me down just because I don't have a 2 bedroom flat at Magodo YET..

Not even replying my pm angry
Emmaesty:

Who says am not ready? you just turned me down just because I don't have a 2 bedroom flat at Magodo YET..

Not even replying my pm
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emmaesty:

6, Age range of 24-28

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
EHI9ICE:

RIP to the dead
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
ogunwalea:
Prospective Batch A 2017 corp members (that would be posted to Kwara State) that plays musical instrument should pls go to camp with their musical instruments in order to join the NYSC Band. Band members especially those with their instruments stand a better chance of being posted to a better place and their musical instruments are safe at the camp...
last last most would be rejected at that "better place"
Abeg make Una just carry Una instruments, go play and enjoy yourself.

#PlateauKopa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Austyno90(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Emmaesty:

6, Age range of 24-28

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
ogunwalea:

Abeg Batch A 2017 prospective stream II corp members don't me mis-informed... Joining band group does not mean u will be posted to a good ppa. Participating in all d camp activities does not automatically determine where u will be posted to. Anytin u do in camp, do it for d fun of it not for good ppa... The only tin dat matters is dat u knw ur way I.e know d right ppl at d top (most ppl dat ask u to bring money to be posted to gud ppa in camp are scam artists so beware).
During my set d overall parade commander dat wanted to kill himself with marching and oda camp activitiea was posted to one of d worst lga's in d state...

#TrueTalk
#KogiKofa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ogunwalea(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2017
thorrvik55:

Abeg Batch A 2017 prospective stream II corp members don't me mis-informed... Joining band group does not mean u will be posted to a good ppa. Participating in all d camp activities does not automatically determine where u will be posted to. Anytin u do in camp, do it for d fun of it not for good ppa... The only tin dat matters is dat u knw ur way I.e know d right ppl at d top (most ppl dat ask u to bring money to be posted to gud ppa in camp are scam artists so beware).
During my set d overall parade commander dat wanted to kill himself with marching and oda camp activitiea was posted to one of d worst lga's in d state...

#TrueTalk
#KogiKofa

Bro, you talking like you're serving in all the states simultaneously... Do you serve in Kwara State? I am the president of the NYSC Band Kwara State and i won't come here and say what i don't know. Anyone qualified after Trainings and thorough evaluation will join NYSC State Band and automatically be posted to the capital. After all, not all of them will be qualified but those who have their musical instruments and can play well have better chance of being qualified...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ogunwalea(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Fine, shit happens sometimes. The fact that you do everything might not guarantee you of being posted to a better place and I'm not disputing the fact that you shouldn't find your way... It works well when you know the right people at the top. But as for me, I never saw anyone nor tried to work my way out... I simply traded my talents with the aid of my instrument to get what i wanted. I got the exact place i wanted.

I was in camp for the last stream and most of those that participated in the camp activities were posted to funny places. Both the parade commander, the most beautiful, Mr Macho and the likes were posted to some funny LGA 's.

If you read through my initial post, you'll see that i said that "You stand a better chance of being posted to a better place". I never said it's 100% guaranteed. So watch and reason well before you start antagonising every post you see....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by babatee90(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
ogunwalea:
Fine, shit happens sometimes. The fact that you do everything might not guarantee you of being posted to a better place and I'm not disputing the fact that you shouldn't find your way... It works well when you know the right people at the top. But as for me, I never saw anyone nor tried to work my way out... I simply traded my talents with the aid of my instrument to get what i wanted. I got the exact place i wanted.

I was in camp for the last stream and most of those that participated in the camp activities were posted to funny places. Both the parade commander, the most beautiful, Mr Macho and the likes were posted to some funny LGA 's.

If you read through my initial post, you'll see that i said that "You stand a better chance of being posted to a better place". I never said it's 100% guaranteed. So watch and reason well before you start antagonising every post you see....

This bros yaff vex gan oh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by thorrvik55(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
ogunwalea:

Bro, you talking like you're serving in all the states simultaneously... Do you serve in Kwara State? I am the president of the NYSC Band Kwara State and i won't come here and say what i don't know. Anyone qualified after Trainings and thorough evaluation will join NYSC State Band and automatically be posted to the capital. After all, not all of them will be qualified but those who have their musical instruments and can play well have better chance of being qualified...

And I'm telling dat even if wot u are sayin is true, being posted to d capital illorin does not mean ur ppa will be gud. Or are u saying dat all ppa's in illorin pay at least 5k and offer accomodation.

#TrueTalk
#KogiKopa

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.