Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1122661 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by fortunate007(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls who is going to Sokoto from Ibadan that av known the price of transport should tell me Pls?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Cc: Kanta89, nobsalis For those going from Abj to Akwa Ibom, Williokafor shared this: call this line it's for Aktc transport 07016842196 Abuja they will direct you. NYANYA OFFICE- Shop 16, POWA Shopping Complex, Nyanya. You have to call them first to confirm and the cost is #5500 or less.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gee001: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

This is serious o. N that charging go be the wahala now. I will have to come with two power banks and extention box incase I'm lucky to be in room 4 like you or if my dear Gee001 dey room 4. Charging of power bank for 100 go too much naa. Haba!

Coming with my mosquito net then as I no fit fight mosquito. But which bunk space is the best to stay? Up or down?

I don prepare down for their food by bringing money and provisions too. I cannot come and die of hunger at this my old age grin grin

Thank God for this info, I go dey wash my clothe myself then. I have six white shirts and six socks. I have taken 3 hangers already and pegs so I don't need to wash too often. Anytime I wash, na to hang myself join the clothe make dem no go steal am. cheesy grin

Na cold water una go dey use bath for this cold weather? Mo gbe o! How I wan take do am? cry cry

How early were people allowed to go home on exeat? I don't want to stay pass one week there. Infact, I go manage the one week sef.

If I come with letter of request, will I be posted to the company if it's a private one?

Will we need mufti? If yes, advise me on what to bring.

NB** Don't forget you promised to wait for us at the gate o. I never forget. Please come with food and plenty money and don't be like toogbasky ooo grin grin grin grin cheesy

Really really appreciate your response. Kisses
babes room 4 state of mind now. Na to go locate the room shaperly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MaxPrince911(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Zamfara PCMS, join this group: https:///GZWeNNANLmf0ZVmPwl1GnR
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nobsalis: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
Cc: Kanta89, nobsalis
For those going from Abj to Akwa Ibom, Williokafor shared this:
call this line it's for Aktc transport 07016842196 Abuja they will direct you.
NYANYA OFFICE- Shop 16, POWA Shopping Complex, Nyanya.
You have to call them first to confirm and the cost is #5500 or less.

I just called dem now. dey said d number I called is their Guest House Number, D lil info I gathered from d Guest House agent says d price for AC Bus is 5750 and dat of Non AC 4500. and it's in Jabi Abuja. close to Gt Bank.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by wintersnow(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

This is serious o. N that charging go be the wahala now. I will have to come with two power banks and extention box incase I'm lucky to be in room 4 like you or if my dear Gee001 dey room 4. Charging of power bank for 100 go too much naa. Haba!

Coming with my mosquito net then as I no fit fight mosquito. But which bunk space is the best to stay? Up or down?

I don prepare down for their food by bringing money and provisions too. I cannot come and die of hunger at this my old age grin grin

Thank God for this info, I go dey wash my clothe myself then. I have six white shirts and six socks. I have taken 3 hangers already and pegs so I don't need to wash too often. Anytime I wash, na to hang myself join the clothe make dem no go steal am. cheesy grin

Na cold water una go dey use bath for this cold weather? Mo gbe o! How I wan take do am? cry cry

How early were people allowed to go home on exeat? I don't want to stay pass one week there. Infact, I go manage the one week sef.

If I come with letter of request, will I be posted to the company if it's a private one?

NB** Don't forget you promised to wait for us at the gate o. I never forget. Please come with food and plenty money and don't be like toogbasky ooo grin grin grin grin cheesy

For the mufti, you need bum shorts grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2017
nobsalis:

I just called dem now. dey said d number I called is their Guest House Number, D lil info I gathered from d Guest House agent says d price for AC Bus is 5750 and dat of Non AC 4500. and it's in Jabi Abuja. close to Gt Bank.
That's good. Did they tell you their departure time?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nobsalis: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2017
mrletsgo:

5am
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Gee001:
babes room 4 state of mind now. Na to go locate the room shaperly.

Better o. My partner. I go bring extention box come. kiss kiss

Make sure you test am say e still dey work o.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gee001: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

lol yes ma grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vladimiros: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
pleasureosondu:

Finally, I have a colleague oh. I'm leaving from Benin. You?

I actually live in abuja tho
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jazzwill(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

I never see pouch buy for here. Will have to go to lagos island tomorrow for it.

How do you charge phone? Is power supply steady? Was the camp well fumigated?or one still need mosquito net? How is the camp food? Rate it over 10. How do you wash your clothes? Situation of bathroom and toilet nko?

Too many questions for you o
Babe, chillax. Itz called 'CAMP' not a trip to Dubai. Everything must not be complete though most tinz wil be made available. U just gaht 2 adapt 2 any unfavourable condition. Plus itz not gonna last 4eva...itz only 4 3wks. Lagos camp is even beta compared 2 some camps. Don't be too mechanical, free urself and enjoy ur camp experience. U wil be fine,,,

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
jazzwill:

Babe, chillax. Itz called 'CAMP' not a trip to Dubai. Everything must not be complete though most tinz wil be made available. U just gaht 2 adapt 2 any unfavourable condition. Plus itz not gonna last 4eva...itz only 4 3wks. Lagos camp is even beta compared 2 some camps. Don't be too mechanical, free urself and enjoy ur camp experience. U wil be fine,,,

Yes sir!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by xprimate(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Abeg who be that guy dem post go Gabon. Na who do am for am
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Willokafor(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2017
nobsalis:

Aleast it helped, safe trip to all of yah we will meet in camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

My dear, na so we see am oooo. And the annoying thing is that the phone battery drains so fast. Attimes, I had to switch off my phone just to save battery.

For the up bunk, if you have the strength to climb up and down,u will enjoy fan but laying of mosquito net may be difficult. For the down bunk, you can easily lay your mosquito net but you won't enjoy the fan. 14 bunks and 28 people.

Wait, you think say u come enjoy
Who wan boil water for you? Na cold water things ooo. You will get used to it.

On health grounds, you can get exeat immediately after ur registration. Then you go home. In fact, the camp officials were begging us that if you are not strong you should tell them so they will take care of you. Once you signify, na exeat but ur own ooo.
So if u want to enjoy camp, better be prepared for all the STRESS and FUN you will encounter in camp.

As for posting, once you have your request letter, you will be posted to that place, as long as the company is not owned by your relative. There are rules to posting sha.

Get ready for camp.
The hour haa come!
#kiss#
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Yhemit(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
xprimate:
Abeg who be that guy dem post go Gabon. Na who do am for am

haha nysc dey post ppl go Gabon ni
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Willokafor(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
Early morning departure is 5 am. You can call 07016842203 to confirm.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

For the mufti, make sure u get blue or black jean for carnival.
Then church/mosque clothes for religious purposes.

Make sure you hide your extension inside ur clothes if they see it, they wil sieze it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Preciousify:

For the mufti, make sure u get blue pr black jean for carnival.
Then church/mosque clothes for religious purposes.

Make sure you hide your extension inside ur clothes if they see it, they wil sieze it.

Alright sis thanks. Plenty Amala and Ogunfe for you soon.

Hide inside clothe ke? Na juju I go use o. I go even hold am for hand and they won't see it. grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Willokafor(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
nobsalis:

Where is dis Benue Link? is it in Abuja here or Nassarawa? if it is in Nassarawa den which part?
Benuelink is in Benue, i had to travel to makurdi first from Nasarawa.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PLATO1U(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls Someone Should Help Me With The Location Of Where I Can Get medical Cert In Ib and the price? thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

Alright sis thanks. Plenty Amala and Ogunfe for you soon.

Hide inside clothe ke? Na juju I go use o. I go even hold am for hand and they won't see it. grin cheesy wink
Hahahahahahahaha..
Shey you are from Ogun state, ijebu ode precisely. U can do the impossible. I trust you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Preciousify:

My dear, na so we see am oooo. And the annoying thing is that the phone battery drains so fast. Attimes, I had to switch off my phone just to save battery.

For the up bunk, if you have the strength to climb up and down,u will enjoy fan but laying of mosquito net may be difficult. For the down bunk, you can easily lay your mosquito net but you won't enjoy the fan. 14 bunks and 28 people.

Wait, you think say u come enjoy
Who wan boil water for you? Na cold water things ooo. You will get used to it.

On health grounds, you can get exeat immediately after ur registration. Then you go home. In fact, the camp officials were begging us that if you are not strong you should tell them so they will take care of you. Once you signify, na exeat but ur own ooo.
So if u want to enjoy camp, better be prepared for all the STRESS and FUN you will encounter in camp.

As for posting, once you have your request letter, you will be posted to that place, as long as the company is not owned by your relative. There are rules to posting sha.

Get ready for camp.
The hour haa come!
#kiss#

You are a darling. Thanks so so much. I appreciate this your assistance alot. God bless you more an more.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jazzwill(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes sir!
Lolz...u are carried. #Safe,,,
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by pleasureosondu(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
vladimiros:

I actually live in abuja tho
Same. Actually stay in Gwagwalada but I'm currently in Benin. Na tomorrow I go reach Gwagwalada. You?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

You are a darling. Thanks so so much. I appreciate this your assistance alot. God bless you more an more.
Bless you too dear.
That's the spirit!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by salaboiz(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls who is going to Abia state. Am in Abuja, how much is the transport
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Preciousify:

Hahahahahahahaha..
Shey you are from Ogun state, ijebu ode precisely. U can do the impossible. I trust you.

Abi ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Poshij: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Please Gombe from Enugu...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Vindica: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Only
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Growso: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
PLATO1U:
Pls Someone Should Help Me With The Location Of Where I Can Get medical Cert In Ib and the price? thanks.

Call this number 07032609400. His name is CODEDHEMCY. He's also a member on this platform. He did mine for me for 3k. I think it's now 2k. You pay at point of collection. No frauds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.