Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1125081 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jobsmiths(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
tnks for your quick response...is like you had 2names in your bvn,and 3names in ur NYSC,am i right?
yeap

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by littlewonders: 4:51pm On May 16, 2018
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by xprimate(m): 6:24am On May 23, 2018
So who got engaged, married, retained at his/her PPA or got a good business/idea going etc during this our service year. I want to hear good stories. As for me: I got a good food processing business am already working on and I acquired Remote sensing satellite engineering skills from my PPA(mad some cash from that too). Lets hear your no matter how little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by napoleonsmart: 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
Pleaae house , when is Batch A , 2017 stream 2 corpers pasong out ?

Thanks for anu useful info
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by donogaga(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2018
napoleonsmart:
Pleaae house , when is Batch A , 2017 stream 2 corpers pasong out ?

Thanks for anu useful info

I am interested in the genuine/valid POP date as well.

kind regards.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bammzzie(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by walesho(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funlag: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Saw this on a group chat

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Here lies the remains what this topic used to be. Everybody has passed out and are going on with their lives. So i give the closing remarks and wish everyone well in all present and future endeavours. Shalom

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by fatymore(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
LogoDWhiz:
Ahh, that's serious. They should try and send a message to nysc as a group, hoping the fingerprint gets dropped and they can thumbprint again.

Good evening...

Please I need clarification on this..

The cafe I was using mistakenly thumprinted for someone else on my page... Please kindly reply me
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
fatymore:

Good evening...

Please I need clarification on this..

The cafe I was using mistakenly thumprinted for someone else on my page... Please kindly reply me

Sharply message nYsC support or send them a dm on twitter requesting to please drop the one used so you can thumbprint with the right thumbs - yours.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone!

How is life after service?
Pls who applied for prison service recruitment, any news from them?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chimezie198(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Preciousify:
Hello everyone!

How is life after service?
Pls who applied for prison service recruitment, any news from them?
Nne no news for now oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DexterousOne(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
This group still dey
Brings back memories of service year.
I thank God for everyone
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
DexterousOne:
This group still dey

Brings back memories of service year.

I thank God for everyone
From the day we were waiting for mobilization list to registration day to call up letter printing date to camping days to can't wait to finish NYSC.... To God be the glory!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DexterousOne(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by BetterWorld100: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
more...

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by BetterWorld100: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can also make use of our gyming facility at same price
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by angelnenye(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
thegentleman:
Ibadan North, Ministry of Health.

Pls do you have any admin officer's contact in ministry of health?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gracepickin(f): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Can I do my ppa in a Navy Base?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
angelnenye:

Pls do you have any admin officer's contact in ministry of health?
What's your mail.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by oluwasheun94(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
ped007:
Hi guys while waiting for the time table to be released officially by NYSC which may be done first week of March it is imperative for us to be acquainted with the following info.
This is to inform all PCMs that time table will be out by first week of march, registeration will take two weeks, correction of errors will take one week , and the Extra days is for those who will fall victims of stream 2, the earlier u register the better chances u get of falling under stream 1...... Check this fellow CMP

*NYSC ZONINGS*

*1. North Central(NC) Zone*
Plateau
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Benue
Nassarawa
Federal Capital Territory

*2. North East(NE) Zone*
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Gombe
Yobe
Taraba

*3. North West(NW) Zone*
Kano
Kaduna
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa.

*4. South East(SE) Zone*
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
IMO
Ebonyi

*5. South West(SW) Zone*
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Ogun

*6. South South(SS) Zone*
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross river
Rivers
Delta
Edo

*HOW TO CHOOSE*
It's no new news that the new policy of the NYSC which started from 2016 Batch A orientation course now allows every corps member to choose 4 States of their choices to serve their father land which one of the chosen 4 states would be selected at random by the NYSC management. This is how to make the selection:

1 state from the *NC* zone
1 state from either *NE or NW* zones
1 state from either *SE or SS* zones
1 state from the *SW* zone. Thank you.

‪PART 1:

Official NYSC Camp Registration
Requirements:

1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp registration and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps member
(colloq. Corper, or Otondo) and you are
not impersonating anyone. This will be
taken from and not returned to you. So if at all you even forget you luggage never forget this.

Tip: Since many will choose the N4,000
option to print online, do try to use a café with laser jet printers and not DeskJet.

Why? Documents printed with DeskJets are more susceptible to water/moisture damage. Just to be on a safer side and you should do this with any document you intend to keep for a very long time. If you can’t find a LaserJet, use anyone.

Tip: DO NOT LAMINATE IT! And keep it like its your life. I know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers. Also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter.

Tip: Remember you can REPRINT your
Call-Up letter online if subscribed
(N4,000) to that option.

2. Registration Documents: If you’re a
foreign graduate, take along the original credentials you uploaded (to the NYSC Portal) for physical verification / evaluation. >> The List here

3. Green Card: It contains your bio-data. Print and bring along your signed copy.

4. Final Year Student IDENTITY CARD

5. Notification/STATEMENT OF RESULT from School.

6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS:
Now make about 10 copies of every
document required. There would be
photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time.

7. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You would need them for different kinds of registration. e.g, skill acquisition groups, religious groups, sports, redeployment, bank account opening e.t.c

8. My CLEAR BAG: You’ll need to put the aforementioned in a portable envelope/ bag that can withstand some amount of wear/tear. Hence, My Clear Bag.

Tip: The forms that will be handed to you are very easy to fill. Attach your passport where necessary and fill them correctly. After your registration, you will be issued
with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

PART 2:
9. CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: For Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses & Lab Scientists, take along your proof of certification. Graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council o
i dont have school id. will i be allowed to register in camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2019
oluwasheun94:
i dont have school id. will i be allowed to register in camp

Yes of course
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by oluwasheun94(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Chriswazo:

Yes of course
please are you sure, because i have this question in another thread and two people said no. please can you throw more light on these?

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.