Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? (4311 Views)

It Is Sunnah To Laugh Play And Joke With Your Spouse / What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / If Allah Warns Us Against Satan, Then Why Doesn't He Destroy Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Question: is it true that Bell is musical instrument of satan ?

Answer: Na'am,
Narrated Abu hurairah that the messenger of God said,'the bell is the musical instrument of satan'

sahih muslim, 1391

Even phone have ringing of bell, now you know so abstain from using such
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by vanitty: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2009
Let me give u a scenario, let say you have reached your destination on the bus and you need to alert the driver to stop at the next bus stop, what do you do? Note that you might not be in Nigeria when you can shout "owa" o
orĀ  how about the bell you press when you need help at the hospital bed
You probably won't be picking the phone at work as well and if you work in a call - centre environment, your career is over niyen o e.t.c e.t.c
it will be near impossible to abstain but you should be able to put your phone vibration everytime though so u don't need to abstain from phone
Good luck
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
You have said the truth. Do you know the gravity of the sin we are committing everyday ? If not for God's mercy we all i.e of the later generation will dwell in hell, our eyes see navel and many times the naked upper breast of women, we see the shape of their backyard, in our society, Tv etc.

ALLAH knows that it is not our fault, the same thing goes to bell, but as for the phone we have many tones that does not ring like bell, but as for bus or hospital alarm it is an excuse and God will surely excuse us.

'ALLAH does not burden a person beyond his scope' Quran 2:286
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
'o you who believe ! Enter perfectly to Islam and follow not the footseps of shaitan, verily he is to you a plain enemy' Quran 2:208
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Abuzola

Your prophet was an illiterate 6th century caravan trader. Most of the things he thought were utterly absurd. Imagine this:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him."

Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is, long, so keep on sleeping,' If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy. "

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:491

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that."

The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water."

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih Muslim 1:66
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ Abuzola

If Muhammad said bell is from satan, could his revelations come from satan. He said he receives revelations like the ringing of bell.

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 359,

Ayesha reported that Haresah-b-Hisham asked the Apostle of Allah and said, "O Apostle, how does revelation come to you?" [size=16pt]The Apostle of Allah responded, "Sometimes it comes to me like the ringing of a bell, "
[/size]

My thesis holds, that the man was a false prophet. An Ishmealite - a prophet? haba!
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
It comes like the ringing of a bell is it the same as ringing? The fact that i said he sound like he is dead - does that mean he is dead
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Muhseen(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
@dexmond,

Your case is only of being myopic; you always refuse the prophethood of Muhammad. Isn't it your problem? Well regarding this, there are numerous incontestable facts that show he is nobody other than a genuine prophet sent by Allah, the Exalted. For example, Qur'an. Alone. But I wonder if you could gist it out.

"Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among those who go astray". May He guides us, ameen.
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Muhseen

How did the quran show he was a genuine prophet? There are a lot of so called holy books, does it mean they all came from God? The fruits of Muhammad's life are there for all to see. Some of his teachings look like bear the signature of an illiterate. He was so addicted to sex that he told his followers that there would be orgies in muslims paradise he even had sex with Mariyah, hafsas slave girl that he had to beg her not to let anyone know anout it.
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
And ur blunteness makes you think you said something good , right ? You have known the truth that Prophet Muhammad is from God but ur arrogancy won't let you accept the fact

'Don't they know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they reveal' Quran 2:77
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Give me 5 virtues of godliness as demonstrated by your prophet. There must not be other hadith where he acted differently I will know he came from Allah and not allah. If you do it, you have attacked the root of my unbelief and you have successfully converted a soul to islam and allah will reward you with a lot of multiple sexuall partners in the hereafter cheesy
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
You entitle to ur dumbness, how many times have we trash this issue but you keep frowning with ur ugly black face after realizing the truth
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
I thought you were consulting the books. Ok, let me help you

1. Was he meek?
2. Was he temprate?
3. Was he peaceful with his neighbours?
4. Did he love?
5. Was he godly?
6. Was the man humble?
7.Was he merciful?
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
I don't have ur time, mr man,
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by dexmond: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
You have now been humbled with your own book. Someone said islam will decline with the knowledge of the hadith on the internet.
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by Abuzola(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? by elleas: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Yes, Prophet Muhammad, SAW, was 1) temperate 2) peaceful with his neighbors 3) loving 4) patient 5) humble, etc. He was meek, he was merciful. There are so many examples of this in hadith & the Qur'an. For example, in the battle of Badr...a certain prisoner of war was not killed (the Prophet, SAW, showed mercy) & the man later converted to Islam once he learned the truth about Islam. When lands or territories were captured, people were not forced to convert to Islam, they had protected status as dhimmi, they just had to pay a tax if they wanted to stay. This is an example of mercy & getting along with ones neighbors. Prophet Muhammad, SAW, was known for showing mercy even to animals. A cat fell asleep in the arm of his robe while he was praying & the Prophet, SAW, didn't get up for fear of waking/disturbing the cat. This also shows humility. Muslims (& it should be for non-Muslims), it would be blasphemous to say that a Prophet has traits of godliness. Prophets are humans too. There is only one God, Allah, SWT. There is only one divine being. Any miracles given or performed come from the power of Allah...they do not come from the individual Prophet himself.

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For Repentance / Overcoming Challenges In Islam / How To Enhance Your Qur'an Recitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.