Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,442 members, 7,864,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood (805 Views)

Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood by bbbabes1: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
A 32 year old Mnombo Madyibi, from South Africa who is referred as Anaconda by his friends, angered his wife as the new bride claimed that the husband's manhood is too big.
Mr Mnombo got his nickname from his soccer friends after the players saw his huge manhood in the change room before the soccer match.
However his new wife did not find the size of his manhood enticing.
Mr Mnombo a football player from Bhongweni Village in Mthatha, South Africa, sustained the injury on Friday night when they were in their honeymoon at Coffee Bay on the Wild Coast of the Eastern Cape.

He said...

“All was well and she enjoyed the pre-intimacy, but all hell broke loose the moment I took off my underwear.
“My wife said she wanted a 4-5 inside her kitten, not an anaconda,”
“When I tried to penetrate her, she bit my ear before squeezing my balls. Before I knew it, she knocked me over with a bottle of wine before attempting to suffocate me with a red and white teddy bear I had bought her as a gift.”
We took different buses back home. I don’t want to lay charges against my new wife. I love her.
“I think she’s angry because I could only afford a cheaper honeymoon instead of the one she wished for in Zanzibar.”
He Continued ... I met my wife at church last year and she told me she wanted to abstain from s*x until we were married.
“I’ve only heard of p*nis enlargement and not penis shrinking,”
The lady said that the husband is telling lies and said ...
“He has a big p*nis – long like a cucumber and hairy and scary like a bush. I only slapped him on the cheek and never moered him or tried to suffocate him,”
The couple later went for counselling and did not involve the police.
See below.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/new-bride-attempts-to-murder-husband.html?m=1

Re: New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood by akankemi1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
wonders shall never end
Re: New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin

if it's still small them go complain..if it's too big dem go complain.. even if na medium complains still..

some women are confused
Re: New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood by maryjan8(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
What a life!
Re: New Bride Attempts To Murder Husband For His Huge Manhood by daclint(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Make i laugh in swahili kikikiki grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason) / OAP Toolz Celebrates Her Husband Tunde Demuren Birthday / God Told Me MMM Participants Won’t Make Heaven – Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.