Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Printing And Photocopying Business Venture. (looking For A Partner) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing And Photocopying Business Venture. (looking For A Partner) (601 Views)

Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture / Setting Up A Photocopying Business In Nigeria 2018 / Zahra Buhari Congratulates Kiki Osinbajo On Her New Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing And Photocopying Business Venture. (looking For A Partner) by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
OK so I want to expand my business and i'm looking for a partner who wants to toe the same path of business with me so we can achieve maximum profits. What grows a business is not how many equipments one has, but the number of clients he/she has acquired and that's one place i"ve got a wealth of.

So you wish to partner with me? You hit me up with the PM button let's discuss business.. don't rely on non existent jobs, be your own boss today.

Looking foward to hearing from you soon.

Location of the business is in Port Harcourt.
Re: Printing And Photocopying Business Venture. (looking For A Partner) by darexkey(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
We can partner with you at darbot, we have been in this business close to 3years now. let's chat on whatsapp 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

Naphtha Allocation / Virgin CEO, Richard Branson Adores His Made In Nigeria Sneakers / 8 Reasons Why 50% Of Partnerships Fail In The First 2-3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.